Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Free Copywriting Consults. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Copywriting Consults. (231 Views)

We Drive Your Proposed Bakery Business To Success @ Leketon Royal Consults / 1 Consults And Co / Ongoing Tailors Recruitment By Gazzy Consults (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Copywriting Consults. by Objectives: 1:06pm On Oct 01, 2018
Entrepreneurship powers everything that we touch, but at its core, Copywriting isn't just what powers every advert that you see, it is arguably the most important profit-yielding tool an entrepreneur/business owner can acquire.

What's entrepreneurship? what's copywriting? Our definitions may differ, but one thing Bukola Saraki and President Buhari will agree upon, is the fact that, good copywriting is the beating heart of every successful entrepreneurial/business venture.

Depending on how you use it, Copywriting can change your business for good.

Your products/services could be awesome, but if the ad/promotional content you put out there isn't well researched and doesn't resonate with your target audience, you'll end up wasting money you don't even have on adverts, sales messages, direct response emails, video sales letters, promotional articles and blog posts etcetera.

Why's that?

You see my dear, humans are inherently selfish, and if they're going to dip their hands in their pockets to hand you their hard-earned money, you're going to have to make it abundantly obvious that your product/business/service is more about them than it is about you.

What's more?

People buy with emotions and justify it with logic.
Most buying decisions are driven by ego, and justified much much later, with reason.

What methods have you been employing in your sales messages? Has it occurred to you that you're probably leaving out the most important sales ingredients in your ads?

If you have read up to this point, is it not possible that you're finding it difficult to communicate effectively with customers?
That you're probably still having a hard time drafting that perfect content that resonates with your target audience?

If you have reached the conclusion that your business could use some darn good copywriting, you are not alone.

At no cost, I'll be willing to help you with the following:

✅ Rewrite your copy and embed engrossing messages
✅ Engaging articles on the benefits of your products
✅ Compelling sales content that resonates with your target audience
✅ Persuasive Email Copy
✅ Direct response emails
✅ Product descriptions

Are you ready to take your business up another notch? Kindly leave a comment, send me a mail via aabstractalgebra@gmail.com or a WhatsApp message with +2347036156957.

PS: Pardon me if I don't reply your comments as swiftly as you'd expect, sometimes and I speak for myself, it's quicker and less distracting to respond via mail or WhatsApp.

PPS: This is not a decoy to sell you some dumb product or copywriting course.

(1) (Reply)

3 Great Ways To Increase Your Customer Engagement / Computer Village To Launch Online Store / New Facebook Traffic Hacking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.