Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Deontay Wilder Shoves Off Tyson Fury During Fight Promotional Campaign (photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Deontay Wilder Shoves Off Tyson Fury During Fight Promotional Campaign (photos) (27945 Views)

Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video / Maria Bartomeu Arrested By Police Over Social Media 'Smear Campaign' (Photos) / Odion Ighalo Joins The #EndSARS Campaign (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deontay Wilder Shoves Off Tyson Fury During Fight Promotional Campaign (photos) by ednut1(m): 9:14pm On Oct 01, 2018
A boxer beats a puncher. Wilder has no chance .fury go use am play for 12 rounds

4 Likes

Re: Deontay Wilder Shoves Off Tyson Fury During Fight Promotional Campaign (photos) by playboy19(m): 9:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
Damn, Americans know how to sell. And this is the reason why I would want Joshua to fight Wilder in Vegas. It'd put a lot of money (better pay) into his pocket than any of his previous fights. What you are seeing ladies and gentlemen is all PR (promotional) stunt, to grab your attention and arouse your inclination to want to watch the bout. It's all about the HBO pay-per-view. The American greens y'all wink

3 Likes

Re: Deontay Wilder Shoves Off Tyson Fury During Fight Promotional Campaign (photos) by FisifunKododada: 9:25pm On Oct 01, 2018
A.J will beat both of them black and blue. Mark my words.

1 Like

Re: Deontay Wilder Shoves Off Tyson Fury During Fight Promotional Campaign (photos) by ednut1(m): 9:26pm On Oct 01, 2018
FisifunKododada:
A.J will beat both of them black and blue. Mark my words.
wilder yes. Fury not sure

3 Likes

Re: Deontay Wilder Shoves Off Tyson Fury During Fight Promotional Campaign (photos) by seunmsg(m): 9:36pm On Oct 01, 2018
ednut1:
A boxer beats a puncher. Wilder has no chance .fury go use am play for 12 rounds

Fury is not really a tested fighter. He has been inactive for over two years now so, I don't understand why some of you are so sure of him winning.

Fury is hyping the fight so as to make huge money from it. If he loses, that's the end of his career and I really don't see how he's going to beat the bronze bomber. This may be his retirement fight so he needs all the hype to cash out really big.

2 Likes

Re: Deontay Wilder Shoves Off Tyson Fury During Fight Promotional Campaign (photos) by AntiWailer: 9:39pm On Oct 01, 2018
Anduku:
Fury has the potential to shock Wilder but my fear for him is after years of inactivity can his stamina carry him for twelve rounds against a fighter like Wilder?

Fury will beat wilder

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deontay Wilder Shoves Off Tyson Fury During Fight Promotional Campaign (photos) by 46arcadez(m): 9:43pm On Oct 01, 2018
Anduku:
Fury has the potential to shock Wilder but my fear for him is after years of inactivity can his stamina carry him for twelve rounds against a fighter like Wilder?
I guess fury's trainer should subject him to tougher conditions, counting down to 1st December then April which will be between AJ and the winner between this two
Re: Deontay Wilder Shoves Off Tyson Fury During Fight Promotional Campaign (photos) by Okwombageneral(m): 9:44pm On Oct 01, 2018
Good one
Re: Deontay Wilder Shoves Off Tyson Fury During Fight Promotional Campaign (photos) by cooljude(m): 9:44pm On Oct 01, 2018
Frenchfriez:

Leave the guy, people no know say na scope AJ dey use.

Dodge the heavy hitters, arrange fights with pussyfoots and hold onto the belts for long while making loads of cash grin

Joshua didn't dodge anyone, he had to fight mandatory opponent presented to him by the boxing body he is associated with. After his victory against his last opponent, he said he is ready to take on wilder or fury if he has no mandatory fight.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deontay Wilder Shoves Off Tyson Fury During Fight Promotional Campaign (photos) by macaphan007(m): 9:44pm On Oct 01, 2018
MJBOLT:
he fought klitchko,povetkin,parker and even whyte undecided wilder and fury have not fought any memorable fighter and pls dont mention fury vs klitchko where fury was missing his punches

some people just wanna talk,check all Wilder's fight, non were ranked except when he fought a guy who was ranked 6th,AJ doesn't yap about, these guys are noise makers trying so hard to hype their fight.

Now Wilder was billed to fight Povetkin in 2015,unfortunately Povetkin was suspended for taking banned substance,Wilder sued the promoter and got paid $7m,after some months Povetkin got his suspension lifted when he was able to prove he didn't take the substance intentionally.

He asked for a fight with Wilder and Dude said wasn't gon fight, if Wilder was sure of beating Povetkin he should have fought him then instead of chickenen out like a sissy.

He of all people shouldn't be calling AJ names cos people even know more as a celebrity on WAGS than being a boxers in the US and Atlanta which is his city.

I'll put my money on Fury to beat him cos that dude can take a punch.

Wilder is just a noise maker....and before anyone quotes me be sure you read up on Wilder....Google is your friend.

1 Like

Re: Deontay Wilder Shoves Off Tyson Fury During Fight Promotional Campaign (photos) by ednut1(m): 9:45pm On Oct 01, 2018
seunmsg:

Fury is not really a tested fighter. He has been inactive for over two years now so, I don't understand why some of you are so sure of him winning.

Fury is hyping the fight so as to make huge money from it. If he loses, that's the end of his career and I really don't see how he's going to beat the bronze bomber. This may be his retirement fight so he needs all the hype to cash out really big.
bar ortiz wilder has been fighting bums. Still no diff to inactivity

1 Like

Re: Deontay Wilder Shoves Off Tyson Fury During Fight Promotional Campaign (photos) by encryptjay(m): 9:47pm On Oct 01, 2018
Wilder responded by asking Fury whether he had “ever looked into the eyes of a killer''.

''I want to feel the power.''
''You’re going to feel the Fury and I want to feel the power.''

See lines abeg.
Re: Deontay Wilder Shoves Off Tyson Fury During Fight Promotional Campaign (photos) by macaphan007(m): 9:47pm On Oct 01, 2018
some people just wanna talk,check all Wilder's fight, non were ranked except when he fought a guy who was ranked 6th,AJ doesn't yap about, these guys are noise makers trying so hard to hype their fight.

Now Wilder was billed to fight Povetkin in 2015,unfortunately Povetkin was suspended for taking banned substance,Wilder sued the promoter and got paid $7m,after some months Povetkin got his suspension lifted when he was able to prove he didn't take the substance intentionally.

He asked for a fight with Wilder and Dude said wasn't gon fight, if Wilder was sure of beating Povetkin he should have fought him then instead of chickenen out like a sissy.

He of all people shouldn't be calling AJ names cos people even know more as a celebrity on WAGS than being a boxers in the US and Atlanta which is his city.

I'll put my money on Fury to beat him cos that dude can take a punch.

Wilder is just a noise maker....and before anyone quotes me be sure you read up on Wilder....Google is your friend.

1 Like

Re: Deontay Wilder Shoves Off Tyson Fury During Fight Promotional Campaign (photos) by brixton: 9:47pm On Oct 01, 2018
playboy19:
Damn, Americans know how to sell. And this is the reason why I would want Joshua to fight Wilder in Vegas. It'd put a lot of money (better pay) into his pocket than any of his previous fights. What you are seeing ladies and gentlemen is all PR (promotional) stunt, to grab your attention and arouse your inclination to want to watch the bout. It's all about the HBO pay-per-view. The American greens y'all wink

It’s gon b on showtime.
Re: Deontay Wilder Shoves Off Tyson Fury During Fight Promotional Campaign (photos) by chinnyonwu(m): 10:00pm On Oct 01, 2018
This match is too tough to call. Anyone of them who loses the match will not want to accept defeat unless its a KO.
But my respect goes to both men for working to make this fight happen, its a career defining fight.
Wilder has a lil more to lose tho..
Re: Deontay Wilder Shoves Off Tyson Fury During Fight Promotional Campaign (photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 01, 2018
newsynews:

Omo this fight go tough.

lalasticlala come see
All those shakara u see up there na stage play to ramp up promotion grin grin grin grin
Re: Deontay Wilder Shoves Off Tyson Fury During Fight Promotional Campaign (photos) by kushercain: 10:07pm On Oct 01, 2018
MJBOLT:
he fought klitchko,povetkin,parker and even whyte undecided wilder and fury have not fought any memorable fighter and pls dont mention fury vs klitchko where fury was missing his punches

Who won the fury and klitchko fight
Re: Deontay Wilder Shoves Off Tyson Fury During Fight Promotional Campaign (photos) by Biodun1929(m): 10:11pm On Oct 01, 2018
Frenchfriez:
This one go be correct fight, no be the play play and drama wey them dey act for WWE.

That's how I will be seeing grown youths standing by DVD outlets watching WWE, and I'll be like.. ....fantasy sells real fast grin

lol! So true. It makes me laugh too. You would see adults that are meant to be chasing their children from the DVD outlets glued to the TV showing fake wrestling fights. lol

1 Like

Re: Deontay Wilder Shoves Off Tyson Fury During Fight Promotional Campaign (photos) by Biodun1929(m): 10:13pm On Oct 01, 2018
Frankicent:
chai am beginning to love boxing oo cause of this heavy weight guys They good fighters... i think I'll look for an expert trainer who will teach me the art of boxing and endurance. lemme see how good I'll be.

if I can smash a block with my fist. what can't I do?
cool

weight: 97kg
height: 6" 4/5 feet tall...

still in my earlier 20s my weight might increase when I get older.

You got a body like Wilder. You should really consider boxing.
Re: Deontay Wilder Shoves Off Tyson Fury During Fight Promotional Campaign (photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 01, 2018
Wilder is good but has not fought any opponent as good as AJ or Fury. Tyson Fury May not be as fast as Wilder but will win under 12 rounds
Re: Deontay Wilder Shoves Off Tyson Fury During Fight Promotional Campaign (photos) by Rollitout: 10:30pm On Oct 01, 2018
Clash of the Titan
Deontay is inexperience while Fury is very experience
Deontay fight dirty while Fury fight clean
Deontay punches is deadly while Fury punches are less deadly
Deontay hardly gives up while Fury is strong and tries to bring his opponent down
If deontay does not knockout fury then Fury will win by unanimous decision
Fury is strong and tall but my fear is that he has been out of boxing for about 3 years but early beat an opponent this year 2018

Most likely Tyson Fury will win the fight.

Re: Deontay Wilder Shoves Off Tyson Fury During Fight Promotional Campaign (photos) by bjboss(m): 10:31pm On Oct 01, 2018
Frenchfriez:

Dodge the heavy hitters, arrange fights with pussyfoots and hold onto the belts for long while making loads of cash grin
Do u guys follow boxing sha... person go jst open mouth anyhw.. Have you tried checkin d records of those AJ had fought? most if nt all are undisputted champions got popped by AJ... Let dos noise makers finish der fight nd lets meet april.

1 Like

Re: Deontay Wilder Shoves Off Tyson Fury During Fight Promotional Campaign (photos) by MisterALEX(m): 10:40pm On Oct 01, 2018
Unik3030:
it's obvious u don't know anything about boxing,so despite d fact that aj has 3 unique belts n that noise maker has 1 he should b running after him.dont u know it's wilder that will run after him n there's one other thing I notice,majority of people who support wilder just watch boxing once in a while,go n watch his matches very well n u will realize he's technically weak because he opens up a lot when throwing punch n that won't work against a calculative n aggressive fighter like aj.mark my words
God bless you bro, you just nailed it. Exactly my p.o.v!! Deontay is technically weak judging by how he throw his punches and guard his face. He only waits for the easiest jab to knock out his opponent, of which it'll be quite difficult for him when he meets aj. Aj is calculative, fast and his jabs is spontaneous!! He's the best man..
Re: Deontay Wilder Shoves Off Tyson Fury During Fight Promotional Campaign (photos) by Unik3030: 10:42pm On Oct 01, 2018
MisterALEX:
God bless you bro, you just nailed it. Exactly my p.o.v!! Deontay is technically weak judging by how he throw his punches and guard his face. He only waits for the easiest jab to knock out his opponent, of which it'll be quite difficult for him when he meets aj. Aj is calculative, fast and his jabs is spontaneous!! He's the best man..
u Sabi jare
Re: Deontay Wilder Shoves Off Tyson Fury During Fight Promotional Campaign (photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 01, 2018
tgmservice:
Now this is what we call a fight

Not that afonja wannabe(of all things) looking for an easy fight
So you think you've made a point! F*****l

1 Like

Re: Deontay Wilder Shoves Off Tyson Fury During Fight Promotional Campaign (photos) by Pauljeremy007(m): 10:48pm On Oct 01, 2018
Wilder has the WBC belt which is the top belt compare to the WBO,IBF and WBA with AJ..check it out
Re: Deontay Wilder Shoves Off Tyson Fury During Fight Promotional Campaign (photos) by laplace19(m): 10:49pm On Oct 01, 2018
Frenchfriez:

A.J has fought about 4 heavyweights than Wilder. Wilder fought just one....with Ortiz
Re: Deontay Wilder Shoves Off Tyson Fury During Fight Promotional Campaign (photos) by graciously2013: 10:55pm On Oct 01, 2018
Pauljeremy007:
Wilder has the WBC belt which is the top belt compare to the WBO,IBF and WBA with AJ..check it out
Kindly use Google before comenting on what you know nothing about. Boxing is not football where one body controls the sports. They have different sanctioning body. Vladimir held on to those belt with Joshua and he's categorized as one of the longest reigning champion in boxing history. Nothing like top belt.

2 Likes

Re: Deontay Wilder Shoves Off Tyson Fury During Fight Promotional Campaign (photos) by laplace19(m): 10:56pm On Oct 01, 2018
Unik3030:
it's obvious u don't know anything about boxing,so despite d fact that aj has 3 unique belts n that noise maker has 1 he should b running after him.dont u know it's wilder that will run after him n there's one other thing I notice,majority of people who support wilder just watch boxing once in a while,go n watch his matches very well n u will realize he's technically weak because he opens up a lot when throwing punch n that won't work against a calculative n aggressive fighter like aj.mark my words

Thank you bro... wilder opens up and waste punches a lot. How many heavyweights has he fought compared to A.J? The only advantage is his arm length. If A.J can beat Klitchiko who is Wilder?... I believe the dude just wants to make a lot of money fighting with A.J even if he loses.

1 Like

Re: Deontay Wilder Shoves Off Tyson Fury During Fight Promotional Campaign (photos) by lloyds(m): 11:00pm On Oct 01, 2018
This two are very close friends . . This is just a charade to hype the bout. Check their previous pics, smiling with each other, close and personal.

This fight is rubbish and all about the money. . No hatred. . No tension. . No hurting . .

The fight the whole world wants to see is AJ and Wilder. So much tension . . So much anger. .

That's the biggest fight of the decade.
Re: Deontay Wilder Shoves Off Tyson Fury During Fight Promotional Campaign (photos) by lloyds(m): 11:03pm On Oct 01, 2018
laplace19:

A.J has fought about 4 heavyweights than Wilder. Wilder fought just one....with Ortiz

And Ortiz almost killed him in round 7 even at age 39. Wilder strength is In his right hand and fast movement. Otherwise he is not that technical.

It's 50:50 between him and AJ for me.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Athlete Blessing Okagbare Breaks 22-year-old African Record / Neymar Faces Tough Trial For Move To Barcelona, And Could Spend 6 Years In Jail / Super Falcons Aircraft Emits Smoke, As Plane Develops Electrical Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.