Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,477 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Do You Want To Export Charcoal Abroad From Nigeria? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Do You Want To Export Charcoal Abroad From Nigeria? (5355 Views)

Micostar Mall – The Best And Safest Way To Shop Abroad From Nigeria / Micostar Mall – The Best And Safest Way To Shop Abroad From Nigeria / Micostarmall_shoping Abroad From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want To Export Charcoal Abroad From Nigeria? by benchwest: 5:02pm On Jul 09, 2010
i am a nigerian residing in europe(precisley sweden for now)
i am very busy with me export business from europe to nigeria, though travell to nig costantly but i have representative for my business.

meanwhile, i know a swedish man who is a tecnical adviser to an import company here in sweden and denmark and he has been bothering to start supllying charcoal to this company . but i have no idea how the charcoal deal is run, infact i am not too much intrested to it,

so i have decided to come here and lay down this issue here for those of you who knows about it and wonna export charcoals overseas.

all you need to do now is

tell me your price per quantity

how you package and the price

my mails are biachwest@hotmail.com
keep in touch and i can finally lick you to mr phodes
this man migth travel to nigeria for more consultation,
so i am just starting this to make the contact.
so i want to make sure i get someone who reall wonna trade and not 419 him.
thanks good luck to all
Re: Do You Want To Export Charcoal Abroad From Nigeria? by TTGIL: 2:35am On Jul 10, 2010
Re: Do You Want To Export Charcoal Abroad From Nigeria? by DrKitaun(m): 10:49pm On Jul 10, 2010
Caveat emptor !
Re: Do You Want To Export Charcoal Abroad From Nigeria? by benchwest: 8:23am On Jul 12, 2010
whats that dr?
Re: Do You Want To Export Charcoal Abroad From Nigeria? by DrKitaun(m): 8:17am On Jul 15, 2010
Another way of telling you to be careful . . .
Re: Do You Want To Export Charcoal Abroad From Nigeria? by helpee2: 1:45pm On Jul 16, 2010
419. is it still fashionable? You need to know God and start something good for yourself and the generation after you.
Re: Do You Want To Export Charcoal Abroad From Nigeria? by happyday: 12:33am On Mar 10, 2011
We would really be interested in working with you,and the linking up.
If You wish,you can request for samples and we are a verifiable company.
Just send your request and what you want to order for to saintsurveys999@yahoo.com,and you would be replied as soon as possible.
Thanks.

SIDE NOTE:Don't let us smear our image the more.When we are talking of re branding,when people still believe we can't do legit business in Nigeria,I wonder the extent of damage that has been caused by Nigerians themselves.

Even in all these foreign countries we talk about as being 'clean',scams abound there too,so stop naming Nigeria as being bad.
Re: Do You Want To Export Charcoal Abroad From Nigeria? by helpee2: 9:57pm On May 04, 2011
please give me your verifiable address in detail and we can go from there
Re: Do You Want To Export Charcoal Abroad From Nigeria? by EXPORTFINANCE: 8:08am On Dec 01, 2015
funding available for charcoal export only...08077881934

(1) (Reply)

Snails Farm From Bulgaria / Binary Options Trading Brokers / Tasly Introduces A New Marketing Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.