Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,427 members, 7,853,856 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:23 AM

Can I Make An App Where Peoples Data Will Be Stored? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can I Make An App Where Peoples Data Will Be Stored? (370 Views)

Card Ban: My Website Data Will Be Deleted If I Don't Renew My Hosting Plan / How Can I Make My Blog To Show On Opera Mini News Feed / The Most Effective Method To Decrypt Passwords Stored In Firefox (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Make An App Where Peoples Data Will Be Stored? by messi042: 6:18pm On Oct 01, 2018
fellow nairalanders and webmaster, i want to make an app whereby, people that don't have money for megabytes can save their data's which include, apps, videos, songs, phone numbers as and any other thing which they may like to store on the app. like when you lost your sim, and you want to do welcome back, then you call your network and tell them you've lost your sim and will need your contacts back, i knew that the network stored your contacts somewhere and that's why they can be able to restore it back. so my question is, can i build these type of app and am i going to buy a space for these? if yes, like how much do you think or suggest it can be
Re: Can I Make An App Where Peoples Data Will Be Stored? by micolaj: 6:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
Like Icloud for iphone?
Re: Can I Make An App Where Peoples Data Will Be Stored? by messi042: 6:36pm On Oct 01, 2018
micolaj:
Like Icloud for iphone?
yes, i think it is called cloud storage, if anyone can make suck app let the person drop his or her number
Re: Can I Make An App Where Peoples Data Will Be Stored? by LuciferKristi: 6:46pm On Oct 01, 2018
messi042:
fellow nairalanders and webmaster, i want to make an app whereby, people that don't have money for megabytes can save their data's which include, apps, videos, songs, phone numbers as and any other thing which they may like to store on the app. like when you lost your sim, and you want to do welcome back, then you call your network and tell them you've lost your sim and will need your contacts back, i knew that the network stored your contacts somewhere and that's why they can be able to restore it back. so my question is, can i build these type of app and am i going to buy a space for these? if yes, like how much do you think or suggest it can be

To be able to access this app after your phone is stolen means the app will have cloud storage accounts.
This app will require constant internet connection to access the stored files.

I see no difference between this app & google drive or icloud and if so, why make it at all?

1 Like

Re: Can I Make An App Where Peoples Data Will Be Stored? by messi042: 7:12pm On Oct 01, 2018
LuciferKristi:

To be able to access this app after your phone is stolen means the app will have cloud storage accounts.
This app will require constant internet connection to access the stored files.

I see no difference between this app & google drive or Icloud and if so, why make it at all?
using Icloud or Google drive, u pay in dollars in order to buy a space which millions of Nigerians dont have a dollar account, for that they wont be able to buy a space. but i want to make a Nigerian own whereby u buy a space with naira
Re: Can I Make An App Where Peoples Data Will Be Stored? by LuciferKristi: 7:44pm On Oct 01, 2018
messi042:
using Icloud or Google drive, u pay in dollars in order to buy a space which millions of Nigerians dont have a dollar account, for that they wont be able to buy a space. but i want to make a Nigerian own whereby u buy a space with naira

Google Drive is free.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Out,facebook Issues / Whogohost.com Hosting Account For Sale For 20K / UK Adsense For Sale (new Policy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.