Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Which Bank Card Can I Use For Google Play Store And Facebook Ads - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Bank Card Can I Use For Google Play Store And Facebook Ads (576 Views)

Which Virtual Card Can I Use To Pay Something On Namecheap? / Which Nigerian Bank Card Works For Google Ads / How To Qualify For Google Adsense ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Bank Card Can I Use For Google Play Store And Facebook Ads by Gazzy88(m): 9:56pm On Oct 01, 2018
I really need to upgrade an app on playstore but to no avail. Diamond and ecobank MasterCard were declined. I need someone to advise on what to do and there's none,perhaps someone can help pay for them. Thanks
Re: Which Bank Card Can I Use For Google Play Store And Facebook Ads by tuhamworld: 11:06pm On Oct 01, 2018
Try using Gtbank or Accessbank

As for Facebook ads, i use my Virtual Debit Card though
Re: Which Bank Card Can I Use For Google Play Store And Facebook Ads by Gazzy88(m): 1:18am On Oct 02, 2018
tuhamworld:
Try using Gtbank or Accessbank

As for Facebook ads, i use my Virtual Debit Card though
What's the advantage of virtual debit card over plastic cards and how do I get a virtual card??
Re: Which Bank Card Can I Use For Google Play Store And Facebook Ads by tuhamworld: 8:54am On Oct 02, 2018
Gazzy88:
What's the advantage of virtual debit card over plastic cards and how do I get a virtual card??

A Virtual Debit Card has a lot of advantages while a plastic card also have its own too..

However the advantages which o like most about Virtual card is;

1. You can use it for both local and international payment

2. It is more secure to use a Virtual Debit card to make payment on site you are not familiar with than using your plastic card.
The reason is: i once stumbled upon a website who would ask pple to buy something for $1.79 or so. Once they make payment, the site would store their debit card details and later deduct money anyhow without their consent.
Before those who fall victim could rectify, a lot of damages had already done

3. You determine the amount you want to leave inside the virtual debit card and can also withdraw the balance to your local bank account

4. Can be linked to PayPal (i guess some plastic card does not work with PayPal)

5. The type of virtual debit card i use, you can easily generate either Foreign or Local Virtual debit card from the comfort of your room (without having to walk to any bank)

And etc

More details and how to get one here https://www.tuhamworld.com/get-virtual-debit-card/

(1) (Reply)

Which Web Hosting Is Best For Social Bookmarking Websites? / How To Create A Gift Card & Configure Gift Card In Magento 2 Default / Do You Need A Writer For Your Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.