Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Ikechukwu Obiejoh Celebrates 40th Birthday In A Limousine (Photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ikechukwu Obiejoh Celebrates 40th Birthday In A Limousine (Photos) (31337 Views)

Bride, Groom And Their Entourage Arrive Wedding Venue In A Plastic “limousine” / Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Odufuye Triplets: Adetomi, Remi And Kunmi 40th Birthday Celebration In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikechukwu Obiejoh Celebrates 40th Birthday In A Limousine (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 02, 2018
winj3:
Anytime IGBO people use the words business mogul, go check what their real business is.
afonjo!!!

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu Obiejoh Celebrates 40th Birthday In A Limousine (Photos) by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 02, 2018
Money must be made
Re: Ikechukwu Obiejoh Celebrates 40th Birthday In A Limousine (Photos) by Sweetcollins: 9:03am On Oct 02, 2018
frozen70:
Money, the name that answered and solved all problems on earth

If you don't accept this, tell me one problem that money can not solve on earth

How many cancers have money cured
My former boss spent over 66M and willing to spend more for her ailing wife who died after few months...
Money is very good but has limits
Re: Ikechukwu Obiejoh Celebrates 40th Birthday In A Limousine (Photos) by WebSurfer(m): 9:05am On Oct 02, 2018
frozen70:
Money, the name that answered and solved all problems on earth

If you don't accept this, tell me one problem that money can not solve on earth
money can’t give you genuine happiness , peace of mind and good health
Re: Ikechukwu Obiejoh Celebrates 40th Birthday In A Limousine (Photos) by Reference(m): 9:15am On Oct 02, 2018
Let us know what he does. What the hell is 'Abuja Millionaire'. You hardly hear 'Washington born Billionaire Bill Gates' and it is only here you find folks refer to him as 'American billionaire'. He is always refered to as the Microsoft founder, entrepreneur or philanthropist. Kim Kardashian is known as a reality star. People are known for what they do not some silly title you cannot put on any formal document.

Journalism in Nigeria has turned to beer parlour claptrap.
Re: Ikechukwu Obiejoh Celebrates 40th Birthday In A Limousine (Photos) by winj3: 9:17am On Oct 02, 2018
venai:
afonjo!!!

I am not Yoruba.
And yes, most IGBO so called business people are drug dealers and criminals!
Re: Ikechukwu Obiejoh Celebrates 40th Birthday In A Limousine (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 02, 2018
winj3:

I am not Yoruba.
And yes, most IGBO so called business people are drug dealers and criminals!
Afonjo, I repeat.
Re: Ikechukwu Obiejoh Celebrates 40th Birthday In A Limousine (Photos) by opribo(m): 9:20am On Oct 02, 2018
Ok good for him in the limousine but but what does he do for a living.

We need to know before we use our mouth to partake in what we know nothing about.

That is how one billionaire kidnapper at 36 was living large. I'm sure he must be a well celebrated figure before the bubble burst.

We must always seek to know what people do for a living when they flaunt wealth like this at young age.

Before you quote and call me names. I am not a hater of progress but life has thought me that whenbwe work hard for success there is always moderation in our life styles but when it is easy come that is when you want to see them flaunt it in your face.
Re: Ikechukwu Obiejoh Celebrates 40th Birthday In A Limousine (Photos) by gladisa7: 9:23am On Oct 02, 2018
blue shoe and blue shirt..he must an anambarah man?
Re: Ikechukwu Obiejoh Celebrates 40th Birthday In A Limousine (Photos) by DaddyGngeess(m): 9:30am On Oct 02, 2018
Why all the men come short now and the ladies come big big...
Re: Ikechukwu Obiejoh Celebrates 40th Birthday In A Limousine (Photos) by DaddyGngeess(m): 9:32am On Oct 02, 2018
opribo:
Ok good for him in the limousine but but what does he do for a living.

We need to know before we use our mouth to partake in what we know nothing about.

That is how one billionaire kidnapper at 36 was living large. I'm sure he must be a well celebrated figure before the bubble burst.

We must always seek to know what people do for a living when they flaunt wealth like this at young age.

Before you quote and call me names. I am not a hater of progress but life has thought me that whenbwe work hard for success there is always moderation in our life styles but when it is easy come that is when you want to see them flaunt it in your face.

Evans abi?
Re: Ikechukwu Obiejoh Celebrates 40th Birthday In A Limousine (Photos) by winj3: 9:38am On Oct 02, 2018
venai:
Afonjo, I repeat.
grin
Re: Ikechukwu Obiejoh Celebrates 40th Birthday In A Limousine (Photos) by Brightizy: 9:59am On Oct 02, 2018
Kingosytex:
Man without money is a "pity"

I swear, in this generation we are a man without money is gone!
Re: Ikechukwu Obiejoh Celebrates 40th Birthday In A Limousine (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 10:36am On Oct 02, 2018
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Ikechukwu Obiejoh Celebrates 40th Birthday In A Limousine (Photos) by 1234IKECHhukwu: 12:30pm On Oct 02, 2018
Poverty is a disease.
Re: Ikechukwu Obiejoh Celebrates 40th Birthday In A Limousine (Photos) by frozen70(f): 7:28pm On Oct 02, 2018
WebSurfer:
money can’t give you genuine happiness , peace of mind and good health

What do you really mean by genuine happiness ?

If you can't afford to rent an apartment or you are owing your landlord , feed people around you, etc. Will you have peace of mind ?

If you have been ill and you can't afford money for lab test, consultants fees and drug. Will you still be having good health?

Your answers to these questions is the power of money that answeret all questions
Re: Ikechukwu Obiejoh Celebrates 40th Birthday In A Limousine (Photos) by frozen70(f): 7:32pm On Oct 02, 2018
Sweetcollins:

How many cancers have money cured
My former boss spent over 66M and willing to spend more for her ailing wife who died after few months...
Money is very good but has limits

You would have atleast mentioned those that money was able to bring back to life

or don't you have cases where people says, if not that they have the money, that person would have gone?
Re: Ikechukwu Obiejoh Celebrates 40th Birthday In A Limousine (Photos) by WebSurfer(m): 8:46pm On Oct 02, 2018
frozen70:

What do you really mean by genuine happiness ?

If you can't afford to rent an apartment or you are owing your landlord , feed people around you, etc. Will you have peace of mind ?

If you have been ill and you can't afford money for lab test, consultants fees and drug. Will you still be having good health?

Your answers to these questions is the power of money that answeret all questions

Only a lazy man doesn’t work to take care of himself.

You asked to know what money can’t fixed and I showed you
Re: Ikechukwu Obiejoh Celebrates 40th Birthday In A Limousine (Photos) by elmodee7(m): 5:00am On Oct 03, 2018
Kingosytex:
Man without money is a "pity"
that the reason an average Igbo is either a criminal or a ritualist.

Re: Ikechukwu Obiejoh Celebrates 40th Birthday In A Limousine (Photos) by ashleysummer: 1:21pm On Sep 23, 2019
Cute!
Once I also rented Ottawa limo for my birthday party. Best experience ever.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Wedding Ceremony Of A Beautiful Sister. / Oyinbo Man Rocks Isiagu And Agbada In Traditional Wedding Photos / How Do I Avoid Crowd In My Upcoming Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.