Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Pictures Of The Guys Dancing That Trended On Instagram... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of The Guys Dancing That Trended On Instagram... (5511 Views)

Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended / Two Times Eminem Dead Rumours Trended On Social Media / Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of The Guys Dancing That Trended On Instagram... by onyxdiarymedia: 2:15am On Oct 02, 2018
On Sunday, a video Trended on Instagram . It was a video of 4 very good looking
chocolate pieces of African men (presumably Ghanaians and Nigerians) dancing to a song
by a Ghanaian artist.

The guys are so good looking, their followers on Social media increased by 50%.

Ladies
and guys were drooling, some were hating!
The video included 4 guys – Jim Seuh, Habitue Toi, Yoyo and Teddy ovo.

Check out cute photos of Jim Seuh below…
See the other three here…

https://onyxdiary.com/fineafricanmen-pictures-of-the-guys-dancing-that-trended-on-instagram-3-jim-seuh/

Re: Pictures Of The Guys Dancing That Trended On Instagram... by RevenGeMission: 3:19am On Oct 02, 2018
Fresh
Re: Pictures Of The Guys Dancing That Trended On Instagram... by Gr8lex(m): 5:11am On Oct 02, 2018
What exactly should I do with this news? Cash money for bank abi

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Guys Dancing That Trended On Instagram... by duduade: 8:35am On Oct 02, 2018
All these no clothes on

Tuesday morning o
Re: Pictures Of The Guys Dancing That Trended On Instagram... by hatux: 9:57am On Oct 02, 2018
Should we fry sand

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Guys Dancing That Trended On Instagram... by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 02, 2018
See freshness abeg.
Re: Pictures Of The Guys Dancing That Trended On Instagram... by zadok60: 10:28am On Oct 02, 2018
them handsome sha

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Guys Dancing That Trended On Instagram... by dazzlingd(m): 10:50am On Oct 02, 2018
Gays...
Puppets in the hands of sugar mummies,
Lazy assholes
Low IQ
Re: Pictures Of The Guys Dancing That Trended On Instagram... by troubleseller: 11:52am On Oct 02, 2018
Johnny Bravo looking MFs

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Guys Dancing That Trended On Instagram... by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 02, 2018
dazzlingd:
Gays... Puppets in the hands of sugar mummies, Lazy assholes Low IQ
LMAO! stop hating biko

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Guys Dancing That Trended On Instagram... by ThundrCork(m): 6:46pm On Oct 02, 2018
Not boasting but I'm gona look better in few months
Re: Pictures Of The Guys Dancing That Trended On Instagram... by Olodo24: 7:02pm On Oct 02, 2018
dazzlingd:
Gays... Puppets in the hands of sugar mummies, Lazy assholes Low IQ

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Guys Dancing That Trended On Instagram... by Olodo24: 7:03pm On Oct 02, 2018
ThundrCork:
Not boasting but I'm gona look better in few months
post your picture let's see how far you've gone

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Angelina Jolie Poses Nude For Magazine / My New Hair Style, How Do I Look? / Tell Us Your Celebrity Crush...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.