Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Kanesweb Hosting Review - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Kanesweb Hosting Review (491 Views)

Domainking Hosting Review- Cheap And Superfast Hosting | You Shouldgive It A Try (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanesweb Hosting Review by KanesHost: 6:32am On Oct 02, 2018
Happy New Year Nigeria!

Happy new year to Us too!

Kanesweb will be a year older on Oct 8th, 2018. And we have great plans towards our birthday celebration this year wink

The last One year has been a challenging one for us, but I am happy because with your help, we were able to overcome every challenge, as they came.
Re: Kanesweb Hosting Review by AsonjaGeorge(m): 4:44am On Oct 24, 2018
happy Birthday to Kanes Web host.
For everyone that has not joined this distinguished hosting company i hereby recommend that you do that as a matter of urgency.
No hosting company in Nigeria can bit their package. Trust me, a trial will leave you convinced forever grin grin grin grin
Re: Kanesweb Hosting Review by Psalm6ix: 11:52am On Nov 25, 2018
Kanesweb Is Superb Hosting My Blog With Them
Re: Kanesweb Hosting Review by ozana01: 1:26pm On Sep 27, 2022
They are scam.. If you have any issue, they won't answer you. But you create a ticket that you want to buy for something, they will answer, and even if you pay something and you are debited then you contact them on live chat, they will tell you to create a ticket, and the will never even answer that ticket.

(1) (Reply)

Get A Beautiful & Professional Website Design & Development Services Today. / Free Webhosting From Lagoshost.com / My First Painting Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.