Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:07 AM

I Need A Job, I Have A Degree In Mechanical Engineering And The Below Skills - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Need A Job, I Have A Degree In Mechanical Engineering And The Below Skills (197 Views)

Mechanical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Distributor Of Genuine Engineering And Industrial Equipments At Cheaper Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Job, I Have A Degree In Mechanical Engineering And The Below Skills by abarat: 7:27am On Oct 02, 2018
Good afternoon great Nairalanders, I am currently in need of a job to further add skills and value to myself.
I have a Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering.
I'm a dedicated person who have acquired knowledge in building industry, automobiles, installation and maintenance of CCTV cameras and so on.
Also I'm equipped with skills such as AutoCAD, HVAC design, Microsoft tools etc.
I'm always eager to learn, work, serve and offer real value and excellence towards the achievement of organization goals.
I am currently idle and will be very grateful if someone can help me achieve my dream from here.
Note* Money is not the priority but more work experience. Your recommendations will also be appreciated.
You can contact me with olabay69@yahoo.com or 08180713429.
Thanks in anticipation.

(1) (Reply)

Very Clean And Well Maintained Toyota 4 Runner 2003 Model For 2m / Foreign Used 2013 Toyota Corolla With Verifiable Original Customs Papers / Mpow Car Phone Mount,washable Strong Sticky Gel Pad With One-touch Design Dashbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.