Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,765 members, 7,851,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:44 AM

"I Am Deeply Worried..." - President Buhari Fumes Over Plateau Killings - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Am Deeply Worried..." - President Buhari Fumes Over Plateau Killings (261 Views)

I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman / Plateau Killings: Another 8 Murdered At Relaxation Spot / Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Am Deeply Worried..." - President Buhari Fumes Over Plateau Killings by DailyNaijaDO: 10:58am On Oct 02, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari has expressed his worry over the latest violence in Plateau Stat.

The government of the state had imposed a curfew in Jos, the state capital, following the incessant attacks.

In his reaction to the renewed crisis, President Buhari said, “I am deeply worried about the seeming indifference to the sanctity of life by criminals whose hearts are hardened by evil.”...continue...

https://www.dailynaija.com/post/i-am-deeply-worried-president-buhari-fumes-over-plateau-killings

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Releases New Executive Order To Combat Money Laundering And Tax Evasion / Kidnappers Abduct Kaduna Monarch And Wife, Kill Police Guard / Ex Soldier Rapes 3 Year Old Girl To Bleeding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.