Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Salary In Advance And A Quick Car Purchase - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Salary In Advance And A Quick Car Purchase (1056 Views)

Ladies, Don't Settle For A Man With ₦800k As Salary In Lagos - Rachel Bbnaija / Tiwa Savage Outfit As She Celebrates Eid Al-fitr In Advance With Muslims Fans. / Mjautos Exposes Bobrisky For Owing Him Money For Car Purchase For 28th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salary In Advance And A Quick Car Purchase by 2rthful(m): 11:07am On Oct 02, 2018
[img][/img] I call it salary in advance because you get to collect your salary in bulk and pay us back when you get paid by the company with a reduced interest all this without a collateral. While for the car lease we receive an upfront from you and complete the amount remaining to get you that car on time. If interested hurry now and give us a call or chat me up on whatapp with the mtn number.

1 Share

Re: Salary In Advance And A Quick Car Purchase by Pierocash(m): 11:46am On Oct 02, 2018
Is your loan only for salary earners? Cn self employed persons get your loan?
Re: Salary In Advance And A Quick Car Purchase by SilentVboy: 9:04pm On Oct 02, 2018
Pierocash:
Is your loan only for salary earners? Cn self employed persons get your loan?
Bro, I just searched their FB page and they give loan only to salary earners....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salary In Advance And A Quick Car Purchase by 2rthful(m): 7:58am On Oct 04, 2018
And now the floor is now open for Business owners to get loan too Hurry now
Re: Salary In Advance And A Quick Car Purchase by 2rthful(m): 8:01am On Oct 04, 2018
SilentVboy:
Bro, I just searched their FB page and they give loan only to salary earners....
Now we are open to giving out loans to private business owners just call or chat me up on whatapp with the mtn number.
Re: Salary In Advance And A Quick Car Purchase by SilentVboy: 9:29am On Oct 04, 2018
2rthful:
Now we are open to giving out loans to private business owners just call or chat me up on whatapp with the mtn number.
Most of these loan givers give out loan to only residents of Lagos state.

So do u guys give out loan to those living outside Lagos, let's say in south south?
Re: Salary In Advance And A Quick Car Purchase by 2rthful(m): 11:27am On Oct 04, 2018
SilentVboy:
Most of these loan givers give out loan to only residents of Lagos state.

So do u guys give out loan to those living outside Lagos, let's say in south south?
Yes we give loans to people living outside lagos too
Re: Salary In Advance And A Quick Car Purchase by 2rthful(m): 9:52am On Oct 11, 2018
If you are a salary earner or your business is registered wanting a loan for the Business. With the right collateral you can also get a loan as a business owner.
Re: Salary In Advance And A Quick Car Purchase by 2rthful(m): 2:05pm On Oct 12, 2018
Another Good news for salary earners your next door neighbor doesn't need to know you are taking a loan. Meaning there is a possibility that you can access our loan without a guarantor. For details call or chat.
Re: Salary In Advance And A Quick Car Purchase by 2rthful(m): 11:41am On Nov 06, 2018
For those interested in our uncollateralized loan for salary earners kindly apply via this link https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1DS7Uai0Uq1Wcr_HiS_4sXjsRZdcshmFZONQqT5Iz2x4
Re: Salary In Advance And A Quick Car Purchase by ekehopp: 4:24pm On Feb 05, 2020
jhb

(1) (Reply)

New Song: Mr Eazi Ft Cardi B / Davido & Chioma's Brother Peruzzi In Danger After Lady Goes Missing / Soundcity MVP Awards 2019: Full List Of Winners, Photos And Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.