Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,506 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke (73192 Views)

Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals / Rema Fires Back At Those Mocking His 'Dumebi' Video / Oluricky Oluwole Oluwaseun Odunowo Arrested For Fraud, Yoya Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke by Slymonster(m): 2:18pm On Oct 02, 2018
Nothing worst than fake friends

1 Like

Re: Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke by goslowgoslow(m): 2:19pm On Oct 02, 2018
kennygee:
This is the kind of breeze I want to be blowing so I can see the nyash of fake friends everywhere.

What makes him a fake friend? Did he not say the truth ?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke by Morbeta11(m): 2:19pm On Oct 02, 2018
Davido is going through APCentric punch-on. Biko Give him some space. It's too much to handle uncle's legendary F9's and technical knock out in one week. Haba! Never give up �

Re: Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke by showafrica(m): 2:20pm On Oct 02, 2018
mokt:
Some friends sha. Better tell the truth to his face as a form of advise than rub it on his face on Social Media. Fvck fake friends jor

Yea.. The guy is correct but he offended Davido buy using the social media to mock the uncle. He could have told Davido face to face
Re: Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke by oshe11: 2:20pm On Oct 02, 2018
izzou:
grin

So because he's your friend, he shouldn't have a contrary opinion to yours?

undecided

Thats MOCKERY not an "OPINION"

2 Likes

Re: Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke by Small080(m): 2:22pm On Oct 02, 2018
If na his uncle won the election..... We no go hear word for the country..... Davido go kill us with his music �

3 Likes

Re: Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke by SyrusdeHansome(m): 2:25pm On Oct 02, 2018
Mocking someone's uncle for doing something worthwhile when your uncles are there in the village tapping Palm wine and raping under 18s. Averageness de worry some pipo.
Re: Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke by BonkoINC: 2:25pm On Oct 02, 2018
Is David any different?

See what he did. He could let that slide or say a little.

But he went on ranting like a kid he is.. a rich kid. grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke by Lanruze: 2:30pm On Oct 02, 2018
9jaAmerican:
The question is "was he present "? Yes or no, Turtle head.

Lol............. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ninja Turtle you mean.....

2 Likes

Re: Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke by 9jaAmerican: 2:31pm On Oct 02, 2018
Lanruze:

Lol............. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ninja Turtle you mean.....
adey tellz you...
Re: Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke by Freiburger(m): 2:33pm On Oct 02, 2018
izzou:
grin

So because he's your friend, he shouldn't have a contrary opinion to yours?

undecided

I wonder
Re: Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke by piagetskinner(m): 2:34pm On Oct 02, 2018
kennygee:
This is the kind of breeze I want to be blowing so I can see the nyash of fake friends everywhere.

but his friend spoke the truth...how is that being fake?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke by selfmade22: 2:38pm On Oct 02, 2018
donstan18:
This Twitter politician never chee chumchin, this one na just chmall.

E too sure me say Davido no get PVC.

E go shock am when Chioma go dey scream "Sai Baba!" "Sai Baba" if he dey fvck am!
shhhhhh your joke no sweet, efulefu
Re: Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke by xmon9666: 2:41pm On Oct 02, 2018
Earthbound:
I have to admit, Wizkid is more mature than Davido my guy.
how dis one take concern eizkid
Re: Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke by xmon9666: 2:41pm On Oct 02, 2018
Earthbound:
how dis one take concern wizkid
Re: Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke by 2n2k(m): 2:46pm On Oct 02, 2018
What if Oyetola is a benefactor of Davido’s friend or that he is more related to Oyetola than to Davido?

Should he abandon Oyetola because Davido’s nephew was contesting?

He is just a friend to davido, there is no where it was mentioned that he is feeding off Davido or his family for crying out loud.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 02, 2018
Earthbound:
Wizkid,the epitome of irresponsible parenting,is suddenly more mature than Davido
You need see a medical doctor !

1 Like

Re: Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke by Benekruku(m): 2:49pm On Oct 02, 2018
Abdul315:
E pain am

O jo werey! grin grin grin
Re: Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:50pm On Oct 02, 2018
Someone should please give Oluricky a standing ovation biko cheesy
Davido, the truth they say is bitter. Learn to respect others political views and separate your close friendships. The dude may even be a cardholding APC member for goodness sake!
Re: Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 02, 2018
Earthbound:

You're admitting nonsense sir.
Re: Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke by joenor(m): 2:57pm On Oct 02, 2018
SMH, for e friend mind now, I for nor comment ooo
Re: Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke by excomarow(m): 2:57pm On Oct 02, 2018
nzeobi:
David your uncle fought like a man,
this is trying times for you and the family. keep calm and pray he reclaimes his mandate in court.

those mocking you have never and do not have a family member who has ever contested an election before.

Ode

Must everybody becomes a politician or have a politician in his family before telling Davido the truth... Keep licking his Ass undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke by sevo(m): 2:59pm On Oct 02, 2018
LASISIELENU:

Oh boy I tire o, must everyone ass lick him

DID YOU KNOW
Salah visited mourinho in his hotel in manchester.

Visit my SIGNATURE FOR INFO

Fake news....salah visited his friend and compatriot.. Ramadan sobhi who stays in the Lowry hotel...

1 Like

Re: Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke by millionboi2: 3:07pm On Oct 02, 2018
Abdul315:
E pain am
dude Don waste money

1 Like

Re: Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke by AgbalagbaAwo: 3:08pm On Oct 02, 2018
Earthbound:
If you don't have anything better to say, you better keep shut
Re: Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke by OfficialSam(m): 3:10pm On Oct 02, 2018
kennygee:

If you don't remove that artificial fellow and put your real photo in 5 market days...

Don't say I did not warn you.
Re: Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke by nzeobi(m): 3:15pm On Oct 02, 2018
excomarow:

Ode

Must everybody becomes a politician or have a politician in his family before telling Davido the truth... Keep licking his Ass undecided
na only mouth you get to the insult people, if e reach fight now you go run.
Re: Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke by hardeytarhyour(m): 3:16pm On Oct 02, 2018
i think this guy should face his profession the most he should leave politics for politicians

1 Like

Re: Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke by excomarow(m): 3:18pm On Oct 02, 2018
nzeobi:

na only mouth you get to the insult people, if e reach fight now you go run.

Thank God for the Gift of the Mouth grin

You weting you get...
Re: Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke by Adakintroy: 3:34pm On Oct 02, 2018
David is a kid. Your a Christian am a Muslim does not stop us for Being friends. Your in pdp am in apc does not stop us from being even honest friends. Am political against your uncle if he conflicts with my own political views, does not make us enemies.

You can't control everyone thought opiniona or believe. It will make you no different from the tyrant or people you love to criticis yourself.

Moreover Nigerian politics has not reach the level of idealogies. It purEly interest base. Nothing personal.

1 Like

Re: Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 02, 2018
Real friends tell you the truth. What's David so mad about?

1 Like

Re: Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke by Burgerlomo: 3:41pm On Oct 02, 2018
temptnow:
This tribe and back stabbing na 5&6. Have one as a friend at your own risk

Bitter truth cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra / Davido Acquires A 2017 Porsche 911 Car For Himself, Shows it off (Photos, Video) / Duncan Mighty Meets His Massive Cleavage-Baring Fan. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.