Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,795 members, 7,851,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:15 AM

UK ...need Advice On Extension Of Stay . - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK ...need Advice On Extension Of Stay . (390 Views)

US Govt Proposes Fixed Period Of Stay For International Students, Others / Travel Of Stay Back / Duration Of Stay For B-1/B-2 Visas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UK ...need Advice On Extension Of Stay . by iamdammie(m): 6:42pm On Oct 02, 2018
Hello guys, I hope to get necessary advice on an issue. Is it true the UK will mandatorily send me back as a nigerian student at the completion of my Msc?
Secondly, if I wanna still stay back and try getting a job with the certificate, how feasible is that considering the stringent immigration policy over there.
I need information pls
Thanks.
What option does a naija guy has to remain in the UK, I mean legal options..lol
Re: UK ...need Advice On Extension Of Stay . by Lexusgs430: 7:20pm On Oct 02, 2018
iamdammie:
Hello guys, I hope to get necessary advice on an issue. Is it true the UK will mandatorily send me back as a nigerian student at the completion of my Msc?
Secondly, if I wanna still stay back and try getting a job with the certificate, how feasible is that considering the stringent immigration policy over there.
I need information pls
Thanks.
What option does a naija guy has to remain in the UK, I mean legal options..lol

Once you finish your program, you are usually mandated to return. Or else you become an illegal immigrant.......

How possible is it to stay ? If you are lucky to get an employer that feels your skills are unique and is willing to
Support your tier visa application or you find one better britico lady or gentleman that wants to marry you ..........

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The World's Longest Flight Has Departed, But At What Cost? (+VIDEO) / Migrant Attacks Director Of Asylum-seeker Reception Centre In Italy, Demands €50 / Will My Waec Statement Of Result Be Certified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.