Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

I Need Information On Ologolo Lekki Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need Information On Ologolo Lekki Lagos (3613 Views)

800sqm Land On Ologolo Road, Ologolo Lekki Lagos At 135m / 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex Ologolo Lekki ( Ruby 2) / RUBY 2 & 3 ESTATE OLOGOLO LEKKI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Information On Ologolo Lekki Lagos by Nelbless(m): 6:53pm On Oct 02, 2018
hello,

please how safe, developed and recommendable is it for one to acquire a property in ologolo axis of lekki Lagos......I mean to live in the property acquired
Re: I Need Information On Ologolo Lekki Lagos by Heartbender: 6:56pm On Oct 02, 2018
I am a lawyer and property consultant. I assure you that there are safe areas in Ologolo. You can see my signature and call for more info
Nelbless:
hello,

please how safe, developed and recommendable is it for one to acquire a property in ologolo axis of lekki Lagos......I mean to live in the property acquired

Re: I Need Information On Ologolo Lekki Lagos by Nelbless(m): 7:29pm On Oct 02, 2018
Heartbender:
I am a lawyer and property consultant. I assure you that there are safe areas in Ologolo. You can see my signature and call for more info

am already in extreme advanced talk with a realtor, I just needed the view of Nairalanders that resides around the specified axis

all the same I take your recommendation into advicement

1 Like

Re: I Need Information On Ologolo Lekki Lagos by owelle22(m): 7:37pm On Oct 02, 2018
It depends on which side oo
Flood dey worry der
Re: I Need Information On Ologolo Lekki Lagos by Nelbless(m): 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2018
owelle22:
It depends on which side oo Flood dey worry der
the property is opposite agungi......though I don't even know the said agungi
but is the agungi flood safe?
Re: I Need Information On Ologolo Lekki Lagos by polimaf(m): 8:13pm On Oct 02, 2018
Nelbless:

Agungi flood is second to none... If it's not in a gated estate, the safety level will be reduced. but flood is a serious issue in that axis..

Agungi is next busstop after Jakande and before igbo efon
Re: I Need Information On Ologolo Lekki Lagos by owelle22(m): 8:58pm On Oct 02, 2018
Nelbless:

Flood Der na die but some arear there is safe
Re: I Need Information On Ologolo Lekki Lagos by Nelbless(m): 9:08pm On Oct 02, 2018
polimaf:
Agungi flood is second to none... If it's not in a gated estate, the safety level will be reduced. but flood is a serious issue in that axis..

Agungi is next busstop after Jakande and before igbo efon

you are a blessing .....Realtors will love to do their business at all cost, as the fellow has been singing the "its a safe zone song to me but then am told is right in front of agungi"

which I'm learning now is not even safe

thanks you so much
Re: I Need Information On Ologolo Lekki Lagos by Nelbless(m): 9:10pm On Oct 02, 2018
owelle22:

Flood Der na die but some arear there is safe
there is no need to take chances....my dear
Re: I Need Information On Ologolo Lekki Lagos by polimaf(m): 9:11pm On Oct 02, 2018
Nelbless:

you are a blessing .....Realtors will love to do their business at all cost, as the fellow has been singing the "its a safe zone song to me but then am told is right in front of agungi"

which I'm learning now is not even safe

thanks you so much
There are nice estates in that axis with good security...

Check friends colony, Napier garden, northern foreshore etc.. good security with little flood issues
Re: I Need Information On Ologolo Lekki Lagos by Nelbless(m): 9:14pm On Oct 02, 2018
polimaf:

the property is in an estate there......am just concerned about the flood.....rainy season is almost gone, one would have waited for rain and flood to come to fully validate the realtors claim
Re: I Need Information On Ologolo Lekki Lagos by polimaf(m): 9:16pm On Oct 02, 2018
Nelbless:

the property is in an estate there......am just concerned about the flood.....rainy season is almost gone, one would have waited for rain and flood to come to fully validate the realtors claim
That's actually right... getting property on the island is better done during rainy season...
Re: I Need Information On Ologolo Lekki Lagos by Nelbless(m): 9:18pm On Oct 02, 2018
polimaf:

Check friends colony, Napier garden, northern foreshore etc.. good security with little flood issues

what of silicon estate?
Re: I Need Information On Ologolo Lekki Lagos by polimaf(m): 9:22pm On Oct 02, 2018
Nelbless:

what of silicon estate?
The one behind the Catholic Church?
Re: I Need Information On Ologolo Lekki Lagos by Nelbless(m): 9:25pm On Oct 02, 2018
polimaf:
The one behind the Catholic Church?

YES PLEASE.....
Re: I Need Information On Ologolo Lekki Lagos by polimaf(m): 9:28pm On Oct 02, 2018
Nelbless:

YES PLEASE.....
It's a cool estate... about flood issue, I've not really taken note of such although it's right infront of agungi but not directly affected by its flood
Re: I Need Information On Ologolo Lekki Lagos by Nelbless(m): 9:30pm On Oct 02, 2018
polimaf:
It's a cool estate... about flood issue, I've not really taken note of such although it's right infront of agungi but not directly affected by its flood

THANKS SO MUCH, I REALLY APPRECIATE
Re: I Need Information On Ologolo Lekki Lagos by Homeyfav: 12:22pm On Dec 07, 2023
Not every street in Ologolo is in great shape, but due to the presence of estates, most of the roads are in good condition and are managed properly.

(1) (Reply)

For Sale An uncompleted building at Redeem Road, Asaba 09058818181 / Various Flats And Duplexes To Let @ Lekki Phase 1 Down To Thomas Estate Ajah. / Any Dealer Of HDF Wood And Stainless Steel Rail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.