Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Spot The Error In This Photo Of Rihanna With An African Student In Class (pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Spot The Error In This Photo Of Rihanna With An African Student In Class (pic) (2000 Views)

A$AP Rocky Proposes To Rihanna With Diamond Grills In His Mouth / Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) / Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spot The Error In This Photo Of Rihanna With An African Student In Class (pic) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 8:29pm On Oct 02, 2018
Re: Spot The Error In This Photo Of Rihanna With An African Student In Class (pic) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 8:29pm On Oct 02, 2018
Re: Spot The Error In This Photo Of Rihanna With An African Student In Class (pic) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 8:29pm On Oct 02, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Spot The Error In This Photo Of Rihanna With An African Student In Class (pic) by donstan18: 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2018
After gambling with your friend that you'll spot the error, na im you carry am come Nland to creat thread.

I've seen the error, but i won't tell you.

2 Likes

Re: Spot The Error In This Photo Of Rihanna With An African Student In Class (pic) by skyface00(m): 8:37pm On Oct 02, 2018
Lols
Re: Spot The Error In This Photo Of Rihanna With An African Student In Class (pic) by ifex370(m): 8:44pm On Oct 02, 2018
Olodo rihanna grin
Re: Spot The Error In This Photo Of Rihanna With An African Student In Class (pic) by LilSmith55(m): 8:55pm On Oct 02, 2018
Lolxxx
Re: Spot The Error In This Photo Of Rihanna With An African Student In Class (pic) by Mariangeles(f): 9:04pm On Oct 02, 2018
donstan18:
After gambling with your friend that you'll spot the error, na im you carry am come Nland to creat thread.

I've seen the error, but i won't tell you.
Na lie jor ! grin
Re: Spot The Error In This Photo Of Rihanna With An African Student In Class (pic) by delzbaba(m): 9:06pm On Oct 02, 2018
three minus zero is zero for rihana
Re: Spot The Error In This Photo Of Rihanna With An African Student In Class (pic) by donstan18: 9:09pm On Oct 02, 2018
Mariangeles:
Na lie jor ! grin
You think using an alternate will help you trick the answer out of me.

Lie lie.....E no go work.

2 Likes

Re: Spot The Error In This Photo Of Rihanna With An African Student In Class (pic) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 02, 2018

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spot The Error In This Photo Of Rihanna With An African Student In Class (pic) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 10:03pm On Oct 02, 2018
Ray97:
3-0=0.

dats the mistake

cheesy
Re: Spot The Error In This Photo Of Rihanna With An African Student In Class (pic) by Midi02: 1:01am On Oct 03, 2018
angrywho cares?
Re: Spot The Error In This Photo Of Rihanna With An African Student In Class (pic) by Partnerbiz(f): 6:49am On Oct 03, 2018
Who is richanga?
Is that an ad?
Make cash by selling airtime to us at juicy rates.

Also come for cheap data.

Na dem dey rush us now oo.. shocked

See over 723 testimonies from members here below.

Nkea bu nke anyi.
042 Amaka.
Otu Onicha amakazi
Re: Spot The Error In This Photo Of Rihanna With An African Student In Class (pic) by Agadsman(m): 9:00am On Oct 03, 2018
3-0 =0 ??
Re: Spot The Error In This Photo Of Rihanna With An African Student In Class (pic) by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 03, 2018
If you don't know mathematics, kindly stay away from pulling any stunt with it, Mathematics is a big nightmare, if you know you know grin
Re: Spot The Error In This Photo Of Rihanna With An African Student In Class (pic) by SarcasticGenius(m): 10:07am On Oct 03, 2018
3-0 is not zero grin. Damn Rihanna, you may be my sweetheart but even this simple math shouldn't be beyond you.

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Celebrates Embarrassing Moment With Her Boyfriend Somadina / Ariana Grande Celebrates Tiwa Savage For Beating Davido As She Wins MTV Best Act / Tobi Bakre Pens Down 'sweet' Birthday Message To Alex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.