Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Rapper YUNG6IX Bags An Endorsement Deal With PATRICIA [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper YUNG6IX Bags An Endorsement Deal With PATRICIA [PICS] (774 Views)

Bobrisky Bags An Endorsement With Payporte / Williams Uchemba Bags An Endorsement Deal With Pennek / Rapper Yung6ix Gets Betrayed By His Girlfriend, Despite Buying Her N700k Hair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rapper YUNG6IX Bags An Endorsement Deal With PATRICIA [PICS] by NaijaCelebrity: 10:42pm On Oct 02, 2018
Nigerian leading e-commerce company myPatricia.com is pleased to announce the signing of Rapper/Singer Yung6ix as their newest brand ambassador. Musical Genius Yung6ix joins the league of Patricia’s brand ambassador as the first artiste to ever be signed by the fast-growing E-commerce company.

“I’m impressed with the growth, vibrancy and youthfulness of the organization-it’s a break from the norm, Patricia is a place of Big dreams, i can’t think of a better combination Big Dreams x Billionaire Ambitions”, Yung6ix said. “Whenever i come into Patricia i get a different Vibe, when i see Patricia, i see a Facebook, a google, a global contender, I am excited to be associated with them”, the rapper concluded.

Yung6ix

It may interest you to know that the E-commerce company, one of its kind in Nigeria is involved in the trading and exchange of gift cards, bitcoin, perfect money and the sending of gifts within Nigeria and largely in Europe, America and Asia.

Aside from being a top-rated E-commerce company, the company is also in Association with fashion and men’s luxury brand called Rooom19. “We strive to be the best. We do our best to create the best customer experience for our teeming customers. We are setting the pace for others to follow”, said Patricia founder Mr Fejiro Hanu Agbodje

Source: https://www.dailynaija.com/post/rapper-yung6ix-bags-an-endorsement-deal-with-patricia
Lalasticlala MissyB3 Fynestboi

(1) (Reply)

Why I Performed Semi-nude In London - Brymo / Royal Family: Prince William Opens Up About His Own Mental Health Struggles / Actress, Patpat Ugwu Break Internet By Forwarding Her Busty Display Side-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.