Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

How To Earn Cool Cash Daily Without Paying A Dime. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Earn Cool Cash Daily Without Paying A Dime. (1394 Views)

Earn Cool Cash As An Affiliate Marketer (laptops) / Learn How To Use Your Android Phones To Earn Cool Income Free Of Charge / How To Earn Cool Money With GLO Affiliate Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Cool Cash Daily Without Paying A Dime. by ovieokodhi(m): 12:13am On Oct 03, 2018
Hey guys do you know you can make some cool cash without doing almost nothing?

Here's how it works.

Go to Google play store search for SKRINAD, just download it and you are good to go it works like admob. Don't forget to use OVIESIMO6684 as ur referral code please.

OVIESIMO6684 as ur referral code please.

They pay you #158 on signing up. Everyday you login, you will be paid #100/day. When you refer anyone, you get an extra bonus. You can withdraw your money straight into your bank account, recharge airtime,pay bills e.t.c*

You can use your sign up money (158Naira) to recharge your line immediately or accumulate the #100 daily earnings + refferal rewards + ad viewed bonus then withdraw to bank account*.

As a matter of fact I never believed it until I tried recharging my line and boooooom .I used #150 from my #158 to give it a try.

Install Skrinad app today to enjoy free cool cash.
Please remember to use oviesimo6684 as your referral code.

Install the app from https:///QyxRJt

Re: How To Earn Cool Cash Daily Without Paying A Dime. by heninfo: 6:00pm On Oct 03, 2018
Do you know you can make some cool cash without doing almost nothing?
Here's how it works.
Go to Google play store search for SKRINAD, just download it and you are good to go it works like admob. Don't forget to use as ur referral code please.
henry7605 as ur referral code please.
They pay you #158 on signing up. Everyday you login, you will be paid #100/day. When you refer anyone, you get an extra bonus. You can withdraw your money straight into your bank account, recharge airtime,pay bills e.t.c*
You can use your sign up money (158Naira) to recharge your line immediately or accumulate the #100 daily earnings + refferal rewards + ad viewed bonus then withdraw to bank account*.
As a matter of fact I never believed it until I tried recharging my line and boooooom .I used #150 from my #158 to give it a try.
Install Skrinad app today to enjoy free cool cash.
Please remember to use henry7605 as your referral code. WhatsApp me for payments prove. register withdraw your first 150naira airtime at once and see prove for yourself......
Re: How To Earn Cool Cash Daily Without Paying A Dime. by PolymathAdeoye(m): 6:17am On Nov 08, 2020
please,is it working and paying now?

(1) (Reply)

Driver/office Assistance With Attached Accommodation / N-creative Training Commences On Friday, 5 July, 2019. / Bank Tellers Urgently Needed. Apply Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.