Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,100 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Love To Learn Coding In Python But Don't Know How To Go About It - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Love To Learn Coding In Python But Don't Know How To Go About It (1225 Views)

Must Everybody Go Into Tech Or Learn Coding? / I Want To Learn Python But I Need A Coach / What No One Tells You About Coding In Python: Eye-opening! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love To Learn Coding In Python But Don't Know How To Go About It by Pkkelly(m): 1:51am On Oct 03, 2018
I'll love to learn python but I really don't know how to go about it. python gurus, your guide and suggestion will be of great help. Thank a lot.
Re: Love To Learn Coding In Python But Don't Know How To Go About It by Flattino(m): 1:53am On Oct 03, 2018
Pkkelly:
I'll love to learn python but I really don't know how to go about it. python gurus, your guide and suggestion will be of great help. Thank a lot.
why do you want to learn?
Is it to make money? Or for fun?
I want to know how can I make money as a programmer or webmaster?
Re: Love To Learn Coding In Python But Don't Know How To Go About It by marshalldgreat(m): 2:25am On Oct 03, 2018
Pkkelly:
I have some interesting e-books for sale on python for a token... All are in PDF format... Contact me on whatsapp with the number on my signature if you are interested
Re: Love To Learn Coding In Python But Don't Know How To Go About It by Pkkelly(m): 10:27am On Oct 03, 2018
Flattino:
why do you want to learn?
Is it to make money? Or for fun?
I want to know how can I make money as a programmer or webmaster?
not for money for now. I'm about to get into university and I'm going to be reading computer science so I want to learn or at least have some knowledge about a programming language at least to give me an edge.
Re: Love To Learn Coding In Python But Don't Know How To Go About It by Ayemileto(m): 2:00pm On Oct 03, 2018
Download books on pdfdrive.net
Re: Love To Learn Coding In Python But Don't Know How To Go About It by Nevee: 9:13pm On Oct 04, 2018
If you have a PC, check: codeacademy.com. If not, you can make use of your phone with sololearn.com.

All the best!

1 Like

Re: Love To Learn Coding In Python But Don't Know How To Go About It by Ephramed(m): 12:27am On Oct 05, 2018
start from SCRATCH by MIT
Re: Love To Learn Coding In Python But Don't Know How To Go About It by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 05, 2018
Pkkelly:
https://www.nairaland.com/4740381/udemy-coupons-free--be-fast-before/2 follow this thread bro

(1) (Reply)

Self Taught Journey {8 Weeks Goal} April 13 -june 7 2019 / In Need Of A PPA In Osun State / Programmers, How Can I Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.