Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

What Makes You Anxious Every Single Day? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Makes You Anxious Every Single Day? (341 Views)

You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari / 20 Businesses You Can Do That can Generate You 10k Every Single Day / SECRET Of How To Make Over N100,000 Naira Every Single Month Using My 2.0+ Odds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Makes You Anxious Every Single Day? by Igboeze90: 2:09am On Oct 03, 2018
Someone asked this question on Quora...

What makes you anxious every single day?

My answer.

Soccer bets.

A friend recommends a WhatsApp group called Heavy Stakers. According to him, Heavy Stakers is in the business of soccer betting: they share their thoroughly-researched soccer predictions with you for a monthly fee…

The fee is called a subscription, and once you subscribe, they consistently send you accurate soccer predictions daily…

“I make over 40% of my stake budget monthly,” he says. You pull out your checklist of red flags…

Do they have a face? Yes
Do they have experience? Yes
Are they knowledgeable? Yes

You tell yourself: experience plus knowledge equals success. You give your life to them, committing to stake 20k naira ($56) daily on matches sent to you…

9 a.m. they PM you the first game.

Al Ahly vs. Zamalek (kick off: 12 p.m Nigerian time).

Prediction: Al Ahly to win @ 1.70

You log onto the bookmaker's website, transfer the required funds, and place your bet. You smile, a perfect side hustle is the surest way to quit a corporate cubicle…

12.45 p.m. You pull out your phone and check livescores. You can't believe your eyes.

Al Ahly vs. Zamalek (3:0) First half!

You leap for joy. These guys are damn good, how did I not find them out earlier? It doesn't matter, though. Better late than never…

1.40 p.m. You are enjoying a heavy lunch, smiling more than usual. 14k ($39) just like that. More like unclean funds, but it's clean, and even if otherwise you'll pay tithe from it. God makes the red crimson white. You smile…

You pull out your phone. There you see the shocker of your life.

Al Ahly vs. Zamalek (3:2) 88 minutes!

You frown. Your heart starts racing, you abandon your lunch, you are praying-racing to the Gents…

Jeez, this is not happening. You close the browser, hold your phone to your chest and start praying in other tongues…

5 minutes later. You check again.

Al Ahly vs. Zamalek (3:2) Full time!

You have survived the scare of your life…

9 a.m. You have a new PM.

Newport County vs. Macclesfield Town

Prediction: New Port County to win @ 1.65

(1) (Reply)

Please How Is Lionsbet? / Cristiano Ronaldo Finally Speaks Out After The Rape Allegations / Can Anyone Tell Me The Scores Of The Matches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.