Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti (31258 Views)

Lighting Strike(thunder) Kills Cows In Ondo State (pics) / Thunder Kills Many Cows In Ekiti / Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by 14Ebiscoo: 7:29am On Oct 03, 2018
No fewer than 23 cows have been killed by thunder in Ekiti State.

NAN reports that the incident, which occurred at Okeowa Eluju, a farmstead in Iloro-Ekiti, Ijero Local Government Area of the state, has caused apprehension among local residents.

While confirming the incident, a Fulani herder and owner of the dead cows, Abdulkadri Kadiri, said he was devastated by the development.

“I went to farm after about six hours heavy downpour on Monday morning, only to discover that 23 of my cows had died.

”After careful observation, I found that there was no trace of bodily injuries on the dead cows. I want to believe it is an act of God since I did not offend or quarrel with anyone,” he said.

Kadiri, however, said he had not experienced such incident in his 35 years of of business.

The Regent of the community, High Chief Joseph Alofe, who also confirmed the incident, described the victim as a gentle and peace loving herder.

The community leader, who also described the incident as strange to the village, called on government and well meaning individuals to assist the herder, to revive his business.No fewer than 23 cows have been killed by thunder in Ekiti State.

NAN reports that the incident, which occurred at Okeowa Eluju, a farmstead in Iloro-Ekiti, Ijero Local Government Area of the state, has caused apprehension among local residents.

While confirming the incident, a Fulani herder and owner of the dead cows, Abdulkadri Kadiri, said he was devastated by the development.

“I went to farm after about six hours heavy downpour on Monday morning, only to discover that 23 of my cows had died.

”After careful observation, I found that there was no trace of bodily injuries on the dead cows. I want to believe it is an act of God since I did not offend or quarrel with anyone,” he said.

Kadiri, however, said he had not experienced such incident in his 35 years of of business.

The Regent of the community, High Chief Joseph Alofe, who also confirmed the incident, described the victim as a gentle and peace loving herder.

The community leader, who also described the incident as strange to the village, called on government and well meaning individuals to assist the herder, to revive his business.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/10/thunder-kills-23-cows-in-ekiti.html

1 Like

Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by youngest85(m): 7:30am On Oct 03, 2018
Ekiti people are in trouble now coz the revenge of Fulanis is like Noah's flood

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by fotadmowmend(m): 7:32am On Oct 03, 2018
Araa o

1 Like

Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by Born2Breed(f): 7:38am On Oct 03, 2018
14Ebiscoo:
No fewer than 23 cows have been killed by thunder in Ekiti State.

The community leader, who also described the incident as strange to the village, called on government and well meaning individuals to assist the herder, to revive his business.No fewer than 23 cows have been killed by thunder in Ekiti State.

The community leader, who also described the incident as strange to the village, called on government and well meaning individuals to assist the herder, to revive his business.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/10/thunder-kills-23-cows-in-ekiti.html

When sango vex, e go red....

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by CastedGist: 7:51am On Oct 03, 2018

1 Like

Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 03, 2018
Lmao
Food is ready

It not act of God oga

Pure Juju ...... You go fear �

4 Likes

Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by Acecube(m): 7:51am On Oct 03, 2018
Thunder abi Lightning

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by orumajunior(m): 7:51am On Oct 03, 2018
The gods are angry

4 Likes

Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by rofanx13: 7:51am On Oct 03, 2018
Buhari must compensate the owner

1 Like

Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by santopelele(m): 7:51am On Oct 03, 2018
FULANI VS THUNDER WAR LOADING.
In scale 1:10,000, the FT RESULT: FULANI 0: 10,000 THUNDER.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:51am On Oct 03, 2018
Òyá Buhari, Miyetti Allah and fulani herdsmen go and kill thunder!

[img]https://i./6rxq.gif[/img]

Cowards!

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by Livebygrace: 7:51am On Oct 03, 2018
Funny news

1 Like

Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by BadiratT: 7:51am On Oct 03, 2018
Thunder!!!!
Roasted or fried thunder?
Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by lashout1: 7:52am On Oct 03, 2018
Who cares outside NFCS?

2 Likes

Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by Cumtroller: 7:52am On Oct 03, 2018
Diabolic Afonja’s. First Leg na 1:0.

Waiting for return leg by the Fulanis.

5 Likes

Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by AFONJACOW(m): 7:52am On Oct 03, 2018
Afonja & Diabolism are 5/6

5 Likes

Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by dynicks(m): 7:52am On Oct 03, 2018
akupurakpu mbem!! u mean even d gods are angry against buhari nd his tribesmen?!!......truely d gods aren't smiling.! ochi adiro ndia n'iru nwanne..

46 Likes

Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by mescan(m): 7:52am On Oct 03, 2018
Ok
Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 7:52am On Oct 03, 2018
hope fulanis don't send their own spiritual thunder in reiteration cheesy cheesy cheesy

please we need this thunder in aso rock to strike one old cow there cheesy

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by stevearagorn(m): 7:52am On Oct 03, 2018
God of thunder ⚡

2 Likes

Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 7:53am On Oct 03, 2018
Nature Is In Support Of Fayose Anti-grazing Law

19 Likes

Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by dingbang(m): 7:53am On Oct 03, 2018
grin why do I feel this news is exciting

Please read my signature, thanks

2 Likes

Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by Olujoe1(m): 7:53am On Oct 03, 2018
Chimo....... I fear Ekiti people

1 Like

Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by Hoodbilonia: 7:53am On Oct 03, 2018
fayose is angry
the month of october
everything na jeep for naija
someone will be shouting hummer jeep
like say hummer get sedans before
do also cant fucking tell a diff brwn thunder and lightning
fuc

1 Like

Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:53am On Oct 03, 2018
youngest85:
Ekiti people are in trouble now coz the revenge of Fulanis is like Noah's flood
Shattap!

10 Likes

Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by IsaAbubakar: 7:54am On Oct 03, 2018
expect terrorist muric to issue statement soon

14 Likes

Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by vabok(m): 7:54am On Oct 03, 2018
1. These don't look like Nigerian cows
2. The background also doesn't look like anywhere in this country, same goes for the vegetation
3. FAKE NEWS!!!

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by psychologist(m): 7:54am On Oct 03, 2018
grin
Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by ariesbull: 7:54am On Oct 03, 2018
That king is stupid...why should government revive their business...they should have I shared their products

Yoruba king trying to be politically correct ....so you want government to pay him money right? How many Yoruba farmers that their farm produce was destroyed did government pay ?

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Beekeeper's Trip To Okaka, Oyo State / Kaduna State Commissions Tomato Pack House (photo) / Great Money Making Opportunity: Tap Into This Under Exploited Goldmine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.