Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,931 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Instagram Down: App Not Working As It Refuses To Load People's Pictures (photos) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Instagram Down: App Not Working As It Refuses To Load People's Pictures (photos) (1115 Views)

Facebook, Messenger And Instagram ‘Down’ In Mysterious Mass Outage / Tutorials On How To Load Us Account And Spamming / Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Down For The 3rd Time This Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instagram Down: App Not Working As It Refuses To Load People's Pictures (photos) by Wisdombankxz: 9:25am On Oct 03, 2018
Instagram has stopped working, with people unable to see people's pictures or profiles.

Users are instead greeted with empty profiles and a message that the app "cannot refresh feed".

The web version of the app also has problems. Heading to any page brings up only a "5xx Server Error".

Issues are particularly affecting users in northern Europe, Australia and the west coast of the US, according to the outage-tracking website Down Detector. But that is probably because of time zones – in California, where Instagram is based, it is past midnight.

The problems come amid a difficult time for Instagram. The company's two founders left in recent days amid rumours that it disagreed with Facebook over how the company should be run.

Facebook hack gets worse as company admits other apps were exposed too
The problems come amid a difficult time for Instagram. The company's two founders left in recent days amid rumours that it disagreed with Facebook over how the company should be run.

And after the Facebook hack was revealed over the weekend, it emerged that Instagram users and accounts might also have been caught up in it if they had used their Facebook log-in to create their Instagram account.

Some of the accounts caught up in Facebook's hacks appear to be trading on the dark web, with cyber criminals able to buy access to people's accounts for just a few dollars, according to listings seen by The Independent.

It's not thought that those issues have anything to do with the current outage, which is almost certainly simply a technical fault. Instagram goes down for time-to-time and can send major ripples across the internet, since more than a billion people use it each month.

Cc : https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/instagram-down-not-working-broken-load-pictures-profile-refresh-feed-a8566016.html

Re: Instagram Down: App Not Working As It Refuses To Load People's Pictures (photos) by whitebeard(m): 9:28am On Oct 03, 2018
Calm the fvck down.. They are just rebooting the system
Re: Instagram Down: App Not Working As It Refuses To Load People's Pictures (photos) by Hector008: 9:36am On Oct 03, 2018
angry
I pray the plan of ISIS come to pass. They threatened to bring down both Instagram and facebook
Re: Instagram Down: App Not Working As It Refuses To Load People's Pictures (photos) by dessz(m): 1:19pm On Oct 03, 2018
whitebeard:
Calm the fvck down.. They are just rebooting the system
hey bro do u play pubg
Re: Instagram Down: App Not Working As It Refuses To Load People's Pictures (photos) by whitebeard(m): 2:34pm On Oct 03, 2018
dessz:
hey bro do u play pubg
no not really.. I dont really like the game genre..!
Re: Instagram Down: App Not Working As It Refuses To Load People's Pictures (photos) by dessz(m): 2:40pm On Oct 03, 2018
whitebeard:
no not really.. I dont really like the game genre..!
which games u play
Re: Instagram Down: App Not Working As It Refuses To Load People's Pictures (photos) by whitebeard(m): 2:42pm On Oct 03, 2018
dessz:
which games u play
not really active in games for now...I still play my clash of clans small small sha.. grin my phone cannot play those heavy games again...but when I get a new phone I am going to play "vainglory"
Re: Instagram Down: App Not Working As It Refuses To Load People's Pictures (photos) by dessz(m): 4:33pm On Oct 03, 2018
whitebeard:
not really active in games for now...I still play my clash of clans small small sha.. grin my phone cannot play those heavy games again...but when I get a new phone I am going to play "vainglory"
nice one, am not a social networking fan so my fone is filled with games animes films and novels
Re: Instagram Down: App Not Working As It Refuses To Load People's Pictures (photos) by whitebeard(m): 7:34am On Oct 04, 2018
dessz:
nice one, am not a social networking fan so my fone is filled with games animes films and novels
so u watch animes too
Re: Instagram Down: App Not Working As It Refuses To Load People's Pictures (photos) by dessz(m): 8:19am On Oct 04, 2018
whitebeard:
so u watch animes too
yep, one piece detective Conan bleach naruto
Re: Instagram Down: App Not Working As It Refuses To Load People's Pictures (photos) by whitebeard(m): 8:59am On Oct 04, 2018
dessz:
yep, one piece detective Conan bleach naruto
are u part of any anime group on whatsapp
Re: Instagram Down: App Not Working As It Refuses To Load People's Pictures (photos) by dessz(m): 10:26am On Oct 04, 2018
whitebeard:
are u part of any anime group on whatsapp
nope
Re: Instagram Down: App Not Working As It Refuses To Load People's Pictures (photos) by whitebeard(m): 11:16am On Oct 04, 2018
dessz:
nope
https:///DeFq4N3GPhZ1LXRLRFJJqu

It a WhatsApp group for anime guys..!they talk about animes a lot
Re: Instagram Down: App Not Working As It Refuses To Load People's Pictures (photos) by dessz(m): 12:51pm On Oct 04, 2018
whitebeard:
https:///DeFq4N3GPhZ1LXRLRFJJqu

It a WhatsApp group for anime guys..!they talk about animes a lot
guy ehen which phone u dey
Re: Instagram Down: App Not Working As It Refuses To Load People's Pictures (photos) by whitebeard(m): 2:17pm On Oct 04, 2018
dessz:
guy ehen which phone u dey
infinix hot 4 (2gb ram)
Re: Instagram Down: App Not Working As It Refuses To Load People's Pictures (photos) by dessz(m): 2:21pm On Oct 04, 2018
whitebeard:
infinix hot 4 (2gb ram)
NYC. A funny tin happened to me today I was playing pubg today and my phone was as hot in 50°c and my batt just enter 100-50% in 35min I was like wtf... Then I saw my brightness was at the highest I wn die since wen our lite spoil grin grin
Re: Instagram Down: App Not Working As It Refuses To Load People's Pictures (photos) by whitebeard(m): 2:23pm On Oct 04, 2018
dessz:
NYC. A funny tin happened to me today I was playing pubg today and my phone was as hot in 50°c and my batt just enter 100-50% in 35min I was like wtf... Then I saw my brightness was at the highest I wn die since wen our lite spoil grin grin
grin grin dangerous combo, pubg no even fit run on my phone self..!!

The game demands high specs..!!
Re: Instagram Down: App Not Working As It Refuses To Load People's Pictures (photos) by dessz(m): 3:14pm On Oct 04, 2018
whitebeard:
grin grin dangerous combo, pubg no even fit run on my phone self..!!

The game demands high specs..!!
I am using the coolpad cool1 and after just 3hrs of contious pubging and shadow Fight 3 my batt Enta 20% from 95 nw I dey fear big games oh.
Re: Instagram Down: App Not Working As It Refuses To Load People's Pictures (photos) by whitebeard(m): 3:57pm On Oct 04, 2018
dessz:
I am using the coolpad cool1 and after just 3hrs of contious pubging and shadow Fight 3 my batt Enta 20% from 95 nw I dey fear big games oh.
grin guy...na one of the reasons into get big games...and when I had them..I only get to enjoy them when light dey..but when light no dey I go dey calculate grin
Re: Instagram Down: App Not Working As It Refuses To Load People's Pictures (photos) by dessz(m): 4:08pm On Oct 04, 2018
whitebeard:
grin guy...na one of the reasons into get big games...and when I had them..I only get to enjoy them when light dey..but when light no dey I go dey calculate grin
Naim one idiot say him battery they carry am full day heavy usage, Naim I reply am mk e explain him Def of heavy usage abi na car batt e dey use?
Re: Instagram Down: App Not Working As It Refuses To Load People's Pictures (photos) by whitebeard(m): 10:55pm On Oct 04, 2018
dessz:
Naim one idiot say him battery they carry am full day heavy usage, Naim I reply am mk e explain him Def of heavy usage abi na car batt e dey use?
grin he no knowntge meaning of heavy gaming.

(1) (Reply)

(legit) Make Money Online By Sharing Post On Your Social Media Accounts / How To Choose A Good Web Host / List Of 125 Do-follow Forums To Boost Your Online Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.