Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Godswill Jackson Self Disciplines Class: The Best Marriage Advice: Episode 1 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Godswill Jackson Self Disciplines Class: The Best Marriage Advice: Episode 1 (580 Views)

Marriage Advice Needed. No Insult Please / What Marriage Advice Would You Give Your Younger Self? / Please My Marriage ! Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Godswill Jackson Self Disciplines Class: The Best Marriage Advice: Episode 1 by GodswillJackson(m): 10:49am On Oct 03, 2018
CONTINUATION from episode 1...

Hello my readers and welcome back to your most favourable class, "Godswill Jackson Self Discipline Class"

Today I will like to continue from where I stopped from episode 1 of THE BEST MARRIAGE ADVICE...

...He kept quiet for 10 minutes, I did not alter any word because I understood what he was reading and picturing through his heart, mind and brain, then later the silence was broken with the answer "yes, I will forgive her, I still love my wife, only if she can give me that respect"
Immediately. I appreciate him for that, that he is a responsible man who had goodwill for his family then immediately, I called for his wife, then I explained it to his wife where she had wrong her husband and I also asked her to apologize to him, immediately, she apologize with tears because she really need her loving husband back, and that was how their challenges was solved, they are both living happily till date,

Hmm...my readers, wives the act of complaining always or the use of words like

"Do you want to kill me?" Or "so you want to kill me so that you will go and marry another wife, abi?"

Or the use of other harsh words, criticize, abusive words on your husband could be so dangerous to your marriage life, instead of shouting at him or use of abusive words on him, correct him with respect, and how do you do that? You can use words like,

"Honey, thank you for been a responsible husband, I know that it is because of how you are trying to make sure that you provide for the family that makes you not to remember to buy the vegetables (using the story of Mr Badmus as an example) and most importantly, it is my duty to do that, but I'm so sorry to have sent you"...

Trust me his response will be,

" oh, my dear, I should be the one to apologize to you for, forgetting to buy the vegetable, and now I'm putting you in another stress of sorting for another food to cook"...

Trust me_it will end up this way, the wife will ask her husband if he had forgiving her and her husband will ask her the same question, then that's just it, at times in marriage you don't look for who is at fault of any quarrel, all you need to do (husband and wife) is to apologize to each other so that peace and increase level of intimacy and love will find it's way into such family,

So wives, learn to correct your husband with respect and not with disrespect, so that, the love you desired will be return to you (Note this: men also need love and women also need respect but that is secondary needs, it is the primary needs, respect to husband and love to wife that brings about the secondary needs)

Hope, my goodwill wives and readers have learnt so much on what respect could do in marriage? So go to your husband tell him words like

"My honey, my most caring husband, I need you to do something for me and he will ask what the thing is? Tell him to forgive you in anywhere or ways that you've disrespect him and promise not to disrespect him again (but study his mood before going because not all men that this principle works for, but for you making an attempt is a step of faith)"

Also you can just walk up to him and tell him words like,

"Dear, I learnt something new today from Godswill Jackson Self Discipline Class, he told us to go home and tell husband what we respect them for, then you continue by saying words like",

" Dear honestly I respect you for something " then you leave his presence immediately, trust me, of not immediately, later your husband will ask you what the thing is, be ready to tell him, maybe words like,

"Honey, I'm so happy to have you as my husband because I have always respect you for been a hardworking husband, who is ready to do all that he could, to provide for the family and above all you are a hardworking man when it comes to our marriage and sex life",

My dear wives with such words alone, you have thunderbolt the cerebrum of your husband, you have increase the level of stimuli in his body, you have naturally pump the blood in the body of your husband, you have stimulate the secretion of hormones in his body, you have pump the spirit of respect and honour to him and he is ready to release the spirit of love to you...

Don't say that such words will make him feel so proud, erase it off, it is your marriage that we are taking about here, neglect negative thought, don't say that it will give him the power to abuse you (wives), such as domestic violence and eventually kill you, no doubt it is true to few men, but majority (goodwill men) are not so.

Apply the above principle, it really works,

So therefore, today I need to stop here, and I believe that you have learnt something new today,

Follow my page, so as not to miss the continuation of episode 2 of THE BEST MARRIAGE ADVICE,

And don't forget, if you have question or comments do not hesitate to share it and believe me there will be an answer to it,

Once again, it's Godswill Jackson,
Watch out for episode 2

Have a wonderful day
+2349030144291

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

''sister Impregneted By Her Brother'' / Ladyswallows 5-inch Spoon While Using It To Remove Fish Bone Stuck In Her Throat / See What Killed Twin Brothers Buried Together After Dying.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.