Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,523 members, 7,958,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:27 PM

Expectations In First Bank Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Expectations In First Bank Interview (2721 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Diamond Bank Interview / Zenith Bank Interview Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expectations In First Bank Interview by ceceters: 6:30pm On Apr 05, 2007
Please house, this is my first interview. I would like to know what to expect from the first-bank interview. Pls reply me so i can prepare well.
Thanks.
Re: Expectations In First Bank Interview by marigibs: 1:10pm On Apr 09, 2007
Yes o! someone should help with wat to expect in the 1st bank interview.
Re: Expectations In First Bank Interview by maryzee(f): 1:17pm On Apr 09, 2007
hello gys from what i read they said it is 2 stages the first one is like a group discussion while on the secound it's one on one good luck 2 u all peace and love
Re: Expectations In First Bank Interview by 40th: 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2007
Prospective 1stbankers, hope this gets to you in time.
Yes there are 2 stages, the first one being a group discussion just to see your commuication skills. As much as possible try and contribute to the discussion, you don't have to know the intricacies of the topic that will be given.

Second stage, you go one on one with the interview panel. Believe it or not, they may well ask you questions related to your field, so make sure you at least refresh your minds if you haven't been in your field of study lately!!

The usuals- Be confident,Speak up,Dress smartly. Don't let it be one way traffic, ask them some questions as well (Intelligent ones please, grin)

Leave the rest to God. Wish you all luck. Any of you coming to Kano? I'm here for a training course till the 12th.
Re: Expectations In First Bank Interview by prometheus(m): 8:05pm On Apr 09, 2007
Hi 40th, Am here in kano and am attending the interview 2moro, 10th April. Hope Iwill meet yuo there. One love. 08059485920.
Re: Expectations In First Bank Interview by whichlogo: 5:31pm On Apr 10, 2007
I will be having mine tomorrow in kano.I pray it comes out well,quite postive though.
@prometheus
how was yours? hope it went well.C ya at the top,bro.
Re: Expectations In First Bank Interview by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 10, 2007
Ill be having mine in Port Harcourt Tomorrow.By 8am to b precise.Who else is in?!
Re: Expectations In First Bank Interview by ceceters: 6:30pm On Apr 10, 2007
hi guys, what about wearing a suit to the interview. Or cud something else be worn but neatly, like a suit without a tie or a trouser and shirt with tie, or maybe something else.  pls guys contribute to this cus this aspect will be important. Those who have attended today and b4 should let us know the whole settings.
Re: Expectations In First Bank Interview by prometheus(m): 7:11pm On Apr 10, 2007
[b][b]Just got back from yhe interview this afternoon. It was very very alright at th interview. Just as 40th said, yhe first part is th group discussion whereby it is expected that every member of the group should contribute meaningfully to the discusion. It is a four man panel and they will make you feel relaxed. In fact, I enjoyed that interview very well relating cordially with the panel. Then the second part is the one on one interview where they will ask you questions about yourself, your area of study, things about the bank and some other personal questions. They also asked me how much i would like them to pay me. The bottom line is that one should try to be composed and try to dress very well. Your suit and tie, you know they say that first impression matters a lot. There is nothing too much about their interview. Just try and be grounded in your area of study. There is nothing to be afraid of. Whichlogo, we go see for the training school. ONE LOVE PEOPLE[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/b].[/b]
Re: Expectations In First Bank Interview by ceceters: 1:24pm On Apr 11, 2007
Thanks prometheus, i`ve got mine in ph. if there`s anyone in the house who av gone 4 the interview, pls he/she should relate to us more info on it. thanks.
Re: Expectations In First Bank Interview by laruuu: 6:39pm On Apr 11, 2007
nawa o.y is everyone shying away from telling us the exact questions they were asked?wat shld we expect in the group discussion?Is anybody ready to talk.HAVIN MINE 2MORO 8AM.Wishing us the very best.
Re: Expectations In First Bank Interview by SOJ(m): 7:42pm On Apr 11, 2007
Prometheuss' post is insightful and accurate.Just be yourself all the way and try to impress the panel with knowledge of your degree course as well as the skills u can offer.They are looking for just 600 people so pray to be among that no.Best of luck
Re: Expectations In First Bank Interview by whichlogo: 6:28pm On Apr 12, 2007
prometheus and 40th has said it all.I had mine yesterday,damn it was too sweet.First of all it was a group discussion comprising of 5 of the interviewees.The second stage you will be called in individually to face a panel of 4.I guess in the first stage they want to see your use of English and to know if you are a team player coupled with your composure.The second stage has to do with knowing their products and services,about the bank and the course u read.Also try and remember what you did as your project in school and be able to speak on it,thank you.
@Prometheus
No lay lay we go see for training school.
Re: Expectations In First Bank Interview by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 13, 2007
i love you guys! you have been very helpful. you guys are wonderful. grin

(1) (Reply)

Some Signs Of Nature That Tell You Never To Give Up On Your Dream / Need Directions To Subaru Building, Victoria Island / BATH Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.