Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,728 members, 7,834,418 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Ghanian Actress Juliet ibrahim Says YES To A Young Nigerian Comedian - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanian Actress Juliet ibrahim Says YES To A Young Nigerian Comedian (3233 Views)

"Being Single Will Save You A Thousand Times More Stress" - Juliet Ibrahim Says / "I’m Beginning To Think My Soul Mate Is Carbs" Juliet Ibrahim Says (photos) / "If Women Ruled The World There’ll Be No Wars" - Juliet Ibrahim Says (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanian Actress Juliet ibrahim Says YES To A Young Nigerian Comedian by pajeflex: 9:13pm On Oct 03, 2018
after dumping icebugSlim, Hot and sexy single Ghana/Nigerian actress , anchor and entrepreneur Juliet Ibrahim says YES to a comedian pajay on stage .....
The young comedian(Felix Onuoha aka @comedianPajay) who is an engineering graduate of The federal university of Technology owerri who just won the award of the young fastest rising comedian in Northern Nigerian proposed to Juliet Ibrahim on stage at THE THRONE OF LAFFTA comedy show with Mc Tagwaye Held at the transcorp Hilton hotel Abuja on the 1st of October 2018...
."so many people are of the opinion that's just comedy, but a reliable source has it that mc pajay isn't joking this time". I think this two are just about to start something really serious..
Videos drops soon..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ghanian Actress Juliet ibrahim Says YES To A Young Nigerian Comedian by youngbravian(m): 9:54pm On Oct 03, 2018
An engineering graduate turn to a comedian .. which way naija??
Re: Ghanian Actress Juliet ibrahim Says YES To A Young Nigerian Comedian by Beyfit(f): 10:11pm On Oct 03, 2018
Can some please explain to me....is Juliet living in Nigeria now? always at every function in naija. grin grin juli,juli.
Re: Ghanian Actress Juliet ibrahim Says YES To A Young Nigerian Comedian by marshalldgreat(m): 10:26pm On Oct 03, 2018
grin
Re: Ghanian Actress Juliet ibrahim Says YES To A Young Nigerian Comedian by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:00pm On Oct 03, 2018
What a joke, but my guy should think about how to lash her than proposing cool

Come and sell your verified Nigerian AdSense account to me
Re: Ghanian Actress Juliet ibrahim Says YES To A Young Nigerian Comedian by Partnerbiz(f): 6:30am On Oct 04, 2018
Na joke naa.
Small boy wey no get bar yet.
Julie go snub am
Make cash by selling airtime to us at juicy rates.

Also come for cheap data.

Na dem dey rush us now oo.. shocked

See over 723 testimonies from members here below.

Nkea bu nke anyi.
042 Amaka.
Otu Onicha amakazi
Re: Ghanian Actress Juliet ibrahim Says YES To A Young Nigerian Comedian by greatme2good(f): 8:08am On Oct 04, 2018
Contrary to the claim... I don't think she dumped ice.
But I don't know why she loves Nigerians... especially upcoming celebs. Maybe she loves em young.
Re: Ghanian Actress Juliet ibrahim Says YES To A Young Nigerian Comedian by OKorowanta: 8:12am On Oct 04, 2018
Beyfit:
Can some please explain to me....is Juliet living in Nigeria now? always at every function in naija. grin grin juli,juli.

The babe love everything naija.naija dickk especially..
I like the babe sha...i can take mosquito bites for her.
Re: Ghanian Actress Juliet ibrahim Says YES To A Young Nigerian Comedian by tech57: 11:23am On Oct 04, 2018
ATTEND ONE DAY INTENSIVE SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT & MARKETING MASTERCLASS.
The One-Day Training in Social Media Covers the Following:

FIRST SECTION: MARKETING

A. Facebook Marketing
B. Linkedin Marketing:
C. Instagram Marketing:
D. WhatApp Marketing:

SECOND SECTION: MANAGEMENT
Learn the social media management tools for adequate and proper content planning, scheduling and posting Learn how to monitor your business brand reputation and performances. Learn about social media content calendar. Learn the strategy and implementation method of social media Learn the online and offline tools for designing and creating your social media banners, images, videos, etc.

Attendees will receive:
Training Materials which include ebooks and videos
Certification in Social Media Marketing
Employment Opportunity
2 Months Membership
Lunch Pack

Absolutely no experience is required; anyone can learn the easy way.
Date: Oct. 13th, 2018.
Time: 9:00AM
TRAINING CENTRE:
Venue: Suit 2B, 34 - 36 Ikorodu Road, Beside Diamond Bank Jibowu, Fadeyi, Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Stunned As Man Draws Him In 1 Minute (PHOTO) / I Haven’t Had S*x In 2 Months – Big Breasted Pamela Odame / Meet Okoh Amarachi, The Girl Behind The Trending Tiktok Video Of 21st Century Na

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.