Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo (48610 Views)

"I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) / Garba Talawai: DPO Impregnates, 'Murders’ 16-year-old Housemaid In Katsina / 14-Year-Old Housemaid Turned Into Sex Slave In Delta, Rescued. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by CastedDude: 9:30pm On Oct 03, 2018
A young lady who has served as a housemaid for different families, has narrated her ordeal in the course of carrying out her duties. According to the lady based in Lagos, she was once beaten by the wife of her employer who accused her for stealing her husband's attention. 

She also claimed that she ran away after the man tried to rape before she found another housekeeping job with a pastor but the sexual harassment still continued. 

Her ordeal was shared by the Humans of New York on Facebook. Read below; 

“I want to live a happy life. I’m tired of living a poor life. I’m trying to save money for school but nothing is working. I’ve left home three different times looking for work. The first time I found a job as a housekeeper. But every morning when I got dressed the man would try to touch me. I was only seventeen.

He wouldn’t even stop when I threatened to tell on him. His wife blamed me for his attention. She beat me severely. There were bruises all over my body.

She didn’t even allow me to eat. But I tried to stay because I wanted to go to school so badly. Then one morning he tried to rape me in the bath, and I finally ran away. When I found a new housekeeping job, the same thing happened. This time it was a pastor.

So a few weeks ago I switched to a cleaning job at an art gallery. But they just fired me for speaking to the visitors. I don’t know why this always happens to me. It makes me so angry. I get mad at my parents for being poor. I get mad at my friends for going to school.

When I see their graduation pictures on Facebook, I just start crying. I’m already twenty years old. I should be finishing school, but I haven’t even started yet. But everything has it’s own time. Hopefully my time will come too.”

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/20-year-old-housemaid-narrates-ordeal-at-the-hands-of-her-bosses-photo.html

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by madridguy(m): 9:44pm On Oct 03, 2018
Beautiful girl.

140 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by dingbang(m): 9:50pm On Oct 03, 2018
Her time will come, she should never give up, and if someone who is genuine wants to help without demanding for anything, she should be very grateful.

Please read my signature, thanks

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by chigoizie7(m): 9:54pm On Oct 03, 2018
such a beautiful girl.

no wonder those useless men want take their eyes off her.

it's not her fault she is beautiful.

the truth is, at 20, she has come of age, and a girl with such determination to go to school, shouldn't just rely on house aid jobs to save up.

Best is, let her be calm, focused and learn a good trade that doesn't go out of season, say, sewing, with time, she will make it big. and as well return to school with the small proceeds she gets,

certainly, remaining a house help is not an option here, considering her age.

babe, abeg, no go start runs ooh, as a beautiful girl, people can easily brainwash u for their selfish gains.

keep up dear, u will make it.

stop blaming ur parents,they are not happy being poor.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by BeardedMeat(m): 9:55pm On Oct 03, 2018
madridguy:
Beautiful girl.
..and now you too wants to be her employer and continue...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by BeardedMeat(m): 9:56pm On Oct 03, 2018
chigoizie7:
such a beautiful girl
Is this all you have to say?

7 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by chigoizie7(m): 10:05pm On Oct 03, 2018
BeardedMeat:
Is this all you have to say?

chai, guy, make I no appreciate baba God handiwork again?

well, it is so unfortunate she is facing such life challenges.

it's not her fault for being beautiful and at the same time working for the wrong people too.

I pray God gives her the strenght to fight those challenges and come out victorious.

20 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by Sunofgod(m): 10:16pm On Oct 03, 2018
Rubbish......next na appeal/fundraising.

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by ViaGist: 10:17pm On Oct 03, 2018
cool

Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) >>> http://gistmore.com/davido-shows-off-cooking-skills-kitchen-photos
Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by funnyteeth(m): 10:17pm On Oct 03, 2018
Na wa...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by ednut1(m): 10:17pm On Oct 03, 2018
We keep blaming leaders but many of us are evil and wicked.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 03, 2018
You can't spell WEATHER without
'Eat Her' If you know, you know.Wisdom is my daily food. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by mimimile93: 10:18pm On Oct 03, 2018
Wow! Beautiful..

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by Swker(m): 10:19pm On Oct 03, 2018
Your time will certainly come and it will be with so much joy. Your story will be a source of encouragement to others.

5 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by oshe11: 10:20pm On Oct 03, 2018
Touching......

How can one contact her?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by bluefilm: 10:20pm On Oct 03, 2018
chigoizie7:
such a beautiful girl

Beautiful wetin?

Abeg talk better thing. undecided
Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by futuregovernor: 10:20pm On Oct 03, 2018
Sunofgod:
Rubbish......next na appeal/fundraising.
Just as you dey Bek too. Idiot

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by naijjaman(m): 10:20pm On Oct 03, 2018
Sad
Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by OneCorner: 10:21pm On Oct 03, 2018
Sexy girl... I need to get her laid

3 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by oshe11: 10:22pm On Oct 03, 2018
madridguy:
Beautiful girl.
Remove eyes abi U wanna Ronaldo her?
Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 03, 2018
Can we do something for her, not raising money but actually help her by perhaps enrolling her to learn a craft because truth be told naija schools don't necessarily mean better life.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by haywhyballer: 10:23pm On Oct 03, 2018
OneCorner:
Sexy girl... I need to get her laid
otondo.. See mouth

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by QueenDeborah(f): 10:24pm On Oct 03, 2018
Giovanotto:
You can't spell WEATHER without
'Eat Her' If you know, you know.Wisdom is my daily food. grin
And so wat?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by kellz0(m): 10:24pm On Oct 03, 2018
If you say make you help her now, she will turn slay mama, dump your sorry ass for yahoo boys that don’t know her strory

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by SuccyJ(f): 10:26pm On Oct 03, 2018
justscorchone:
Can we do something for her, not raising money but actually help her by perhaps enrolling her to learn a craft because truth be told naija schools don't necessarily mean better life.

The story is from humansofny on Instagram. And they've given her $3000 already with a promise to sponsor if she passes her exams. Nice gesture

10 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by chigoizie7(m): 10:27pm On Oct 03, 2018
bluefilm:

Beautiful wetin?
Abeg talk better thing. undecided

lol, ok

what an ugly girl.

are u happy now?

people sef

3 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by Ishilove: 10:28pm On Oct 03, 2018
Your time has come. Rejoice...

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by jumpandpas(m): 10:29pm On Oct 03, 2018
Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by enemyofprogress: 10:29pm On Oct 03, 2018
Apart from me, who else, thought , that, higher instution is a waist of time and money, in, Nigerian?

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trigger Happy Police Officer Kills His Niece On New Year's Eve In Owerri, Imo / Teenage Girl Kills Her Father For Not Allowing Her Marry 24-Year-Old Boyfried / EFCC Arrests 57 Yahoo Boys In Ogun, Recovers Two Pump Action Rifles (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.