Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) (44223 Views)

Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun / Man Caught With Human Parts In Osun Paraded By Police (Photo) / Six Cultists Who Killed Fashola Arrested By Lagos Police (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) by ijustdey: 10:52pm On Oct 03, 2018
Jethro Ibileke/Benin

The police in Benin have arrested and paraded a man whose name was given as Friday Moses, for allegedly defiling and impregnating his 13-year-old daughter.

Moses, who hails from Cross River State, but resides in Edo, was alleged to have been having carnal knowledge of his daughter when she was seven years old.

He was among the 76 suspected criminals paraded by the state police command, for alleged involvement in various crimes in the state.

It was disclosed that the victim, a primary six pupil, who lost her mother five years ago, has been living with the suspect who constantly abused her sexually.

Competent sources have it that the suspect was driven out of Ologbo community, in Ipoba-Okha local government area of the state, when the people discovered that he was sleeping with his daughter.

The suspect was finally arrested by the police, when members of the community informed the police when they discovered that the girl was pregnant for him.

Speaking with journalists at the Edo police command headquarters in Benin, the minor who is five months pregnant, said her father has been having sexual intercourse with her when she was very small.

“My father slept with me five times. He started when I was very small. My father asked​ me to come to meet him in his room and when I came, he started touching my waist, when I said no, he said If I shout he will use use cutlass to kill,” she said.

On his part, the suspect, Friday Moses, who claimed innocence of the allegation, however said that they should take it as her daughter said.

“I have a girl friend before, but when people come to my house and beat me up that I am going out with a married woman, I abandoned her. My wife died five years ago and my daughter is 13 years. I did not impregnate her, but take it the way she says it,” he said.

The State Police Commissioner, Mr. Babatunde Kokumo, who paraded the suspects, said they were arrested for various crimes, including robbery, kidnapping, rape and cultism.

He added that assorted arms and ammunition were recovered from them.
Kokumo assured that the suspects would be charged to Court as soon as investigations are completed.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2018/10/03/edo-police-parade-man-who-impregnates-his-teenage-daughter/

Re: Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) by marshalldgreat(m): 10:59pm On Oct 03, 2018
They need to hang people like this by the balls

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) by mimimile93: 11:09pm On Oct 03, 2018
marshalldgreat:

Then woman who take teen girls from their parents in the name of maids to town for prostitution should be hanged by what?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) by GavelSlam: 11:09pm On Oct 03, 2018
It's a mental illness.

Doubt he can be treated but you should consign him to a psychiatric ward.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) by marshalldgreat(m): 11:12pm On Oct 03, 2018
mimimile93:

Then woman who take teen girls from their parents in the name of maids to town for prostitution should be hanged by what?
I guess you are a female... Well, they should be hanged by their boobies grin

6 Likes

Re: Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) by Boaz180(m): 11:35pm On Oct 03, 2018
[color=][/color] angry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 03, 2018
angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 12:24am On Oct 04, 2018
Evil man
Re: Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) by SolutionMee: 10:29am On Oct 04, 2018
cheesy
No fuzz. He has the right to do anything he likes with his daughter just as we all have the right to do anything we like with our phones. The best way to secure peace among the human race is to start minding our business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) by cooldipo(m): 10:30am On Oct 04, 2018
Devil incarnate! shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) by Chisaedhor: 10:30am On Oct 04, 2018
grin

NCAN Rushing to do a fast check right now

We have discovered that the middle name(Adebola) was omitted .

Full name is Friday Adebola Moses Afonja descendant.

The only people so popular African for this kind of evil

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 04, 2018
Re: Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 04, 2018

1 Like

Re: Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) by Culin(f): 10:33am On Oct 04, 2018
See ba, So many ladies have been through hell o. Comparing your experience to thiers will be like comparing a lit match stick to hell (although no trauma is too small). I hope she goes through rehabilation (Nigerians and leaving everything in God's hands) and I pray she meets the right people in life that will help her overcome the mental and psychological hurt. Meanwhile..the sick dad should have his balls smashed with a hammer, then have his hands cut off.

6 Likes

Re: Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) by potent5(m): 10:33am On Oct 04, 2018
mimimile93:

Ask am.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) by Antara0503(m): 10:33am On Oct 04, 2018
eleyi deep gan.
Re: Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) by tunary(m): 10:33am On Oct 04, 2018
mimimile93:

Breast
Re: Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) by goodvision12(m): 10:35am On Oct 04, 2018
marshalldgreat:
This one no well na
Re: Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) by lastempero: 10:35am On Oct 04, 2018
This one is mad.
Re: Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) by Cumtroller: 10:35am On Oct 04, 2018
Friday Moses?

NCAN over to you. From the conical shape of his head I can scientifically state with 89.45% accuracy that he’s a descendant of Oduduwa. A member of the ewedu eating tribe from the south-waste.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) by DeeTweenie(f): 10:35am On Oct 04, 2018
I think he is insane...

Some men cant take off their eyes away from anything skirt.
I just pity for the traumatise young girl, she will live to remember that her Dad was the first to touch and impregnate her..

What a world that we are

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 04, 2018
Mr. Babatunde Kokumo

Jagede Shokoya people have does it again once much

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) by Yewandequeen(f): 10:36am On Oct 04, 2018
Sighs

Why is it that the ugly ones looking starved and malnourished are the ones that always perpetrate this kind of devilish act? Or can we say some people's looks are synonymous to their heart and state of mind?

I just don't get it. The ones that looks so starved, are the one that do evil more. Ain't they supposed to focus on how to make their lifes better than constituting nuisance to our economy.

His balls should be grilled. He is insane.

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) by pakeseike: 10:38am On Oct 04, 2018
why na
Re: Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 04, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
No fuzz. He has the right to do anything he likes with his daughter just as we all have the right to do anything we like with our phones. The best way to secure peace among the human race is to start minding our business.
Is this Rubbish supposed to make sense? you sound more mentally sick than the man. so your father has the right to rape you just because he gave birth to you? Dammmm!!!

5 Likes

Re: Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) by 1899Milan: 10:39am On Oct 04, 2018
This is all shades of irritating...what kind of human is this man...

SolutionMee:
cheesy

You need better beating uno....just something that'll dislocate a couple of somethings, thats all.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) by jegz25(m): 10:39am On Oct 04, 2018
GavelSlam:
It's a mental illness.

Doubt he can be treated but you should consign him to a psychiatric ward.
but if he happens to be a northerner and a Muslim you will tag him paedophile. Awon hypocrites

6 Likes

Re: Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 04, 2018
The man is clearly mentally instable.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Shall Grow Driver Foils An Armed Robbery Attack Along Ore Road / Robber In Ijankin, Lagos Crushed To Death While On Operation / Toyosi Who Tweeted She's Being Kidnapped, Raped, Has Been Arrested By The Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.