Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,900 members, 7,824,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

How True Is This? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How True Is This? (903 Views)

Please How True Is This Bitcoin Crypto Trading? My Experience Today. / Is Puk Forum LEGIT Or Just Another SCAM? 50k+ Paid out, how true is this? / 4m Grant From Ishiba. How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Is This? by IDRWFB(m): 4:13am On Oct 04, 2018
I was surfing the net when I stumbled upon this. They claim to pay you for simply referring people. I don't know how true it is though but I've been seeing the link all over nairaland. You can check it out for yourself and please give any information you know about it. Those of you who are into this, have you been paid? See link: http://
Re: How True Is This? by IDRWFB(m): 2:11pm On Oct 04, 2018
Can someone please tell me if it's legit or not. Still waiting.
Re: How True Is This? by emenike22: 7:19pm On Oct 04, 2018
Na scam they have different site names they never pay u can try and see
Re: How True Is This? by CherryRivera: 9:34am On Oct 05, 2018
Op are you interested in a real business that pays. Send me a mail. And I will give you proofs
Re: How True Is This? by IDRWFB(m): 1:47pm On Oct 11, 2018
CherryRivera:
Op are you interested in a real business that pays. Send me a mail. And I will give you proofs
I think I'm interested, but kinda confused about the last part. Can you give me a tip of the iceberg as regards the business.
Re: How True Is This? by IDRWFB(m): 1:49pm On Oct 11, 2018
emenike22:
Na scam they have different site names they never pay u can try and see
Thanks man. I appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

How To Import Goods From China To Nigeria And Make Millions / Olist Nigeria Free Classified Marketplace , Powered By Operamini / How Will You Spend 5 Billion Naira If You Re Fortunate To Have It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.