Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Actress Lilian Afegbai Gives Petty Trader A Makeover - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Lilian Afegbai Gives Petty Trader A Makeover (957 Views)

Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) / Tonto Dikeh Offers Gifty N1 Million For Blasting Lilian Afegbai Over Surgery / Lilian Afegbai Stuns In Sexy Photos: "I Love My Body & Small Boobs, No Surgery" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Lilian Afegbai Gives Petty Trader A Makeover by Tessyama1: 7:17am On Oct 04, 2018
Nollywood actress, Lilian Afegbai put a smile on a petty trader's face few days ago.

According to her, she just felt like reaching out to someone, and her search took her to a market in Lekki, where she met Esther, a petty trader who she gave a makeover.

"Meet Esther,
I met her at Itedo market, with so much blessings and love showered on me in recent time, I felt the need to reach out and touch someone else. So i decided to visit the Itedo market lekki in search a lucky lady on whose face I will put a smile on by giving her a free make over.

My search brought me to Esther a petty trader who spends everyday in the sun trading and working tirelessly to make ends meet grow her family.

Excited and eager to see how this transformation goes, i got one of the best hands @stellacharles @ceezysstyling @nonnistics and believe me we were all blown away.

It is a very inspiring story that moved me to tears and proved that there is beauty in everyone, just a little love brings it all to life.
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/10/actress-lilian-afegbai-gives-petty-trader-a-makeover.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Gives Petty Trader A Makeover by youngest85(m): 7:19am On Oct 04, 2018
Eye service

1 Like

Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Gives Petty Trader A Makeover by izzou(m): 7:33am On Oct 04, 2018
grin grin grin

Orisirisi

You wanted to reach out to someone, and you decided to do a makeover for a petty trader? undecided Make up wey go comot after she baff for night? angry

What happened to helping her with some of her bills? Or solving just a problem of hers?

Different Different madness Na him dey angry

1 Like

Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Gives Petty Trader A Makeover by itspzpics(m): 7:34am On Oct 04, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Gives Petty Trader A Makeover by phintohlar(f): 7:35am On Oct 04, 2018
Wow, very lovely
Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Gives Petty Trader A Makeover by Gisters: 7:37am On Oct 04, 2018
:oW
Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Gives Petty Trader A Makeover by itzprezy(m): 8:10am On Oct 04, 2018
Misplaced priority.trader dy find money u dy give her makeover.how e take epp d girls business now
Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Gives Petty Trader A Makeover by Tamarapetty(f): 8:14am On Oct 04, 2018
Ordinary makeup sad
Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Gives Petty Trader A Makeover by Immaculatesnow(m): 8:28am On Oct 04, 2018
What a joke of a people we have in Nigeria cool

I want a Nigerian verified AdSense account to buy
Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Gives Petty Trader A Makeover by jabor4Naija(m): 8:58am On Oct 04, 2018
Is dis one ok? Assin is she normal? U would ve just given her money to boost her business and not give her a makeover..........next time give her account a makeover
Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Gives Petty Trader A Makeover by GOFRONT(m): 9:32am On Oct 04, 2018
No longer make up......It is now make over......

Btw, na makeover she wan chop??......abi you wan turn her to slayer??
Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Gives Petty Trader A Makeover by Babyshop: 10:22am On Oct 04, 2018
How does the make up take away her problems?

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji's Fans Comes For Stella Dimokokorus, She Replies Them / Burna Boy Warns Blac Chyna Against Promoting Her Skin Lighting Cream In Nigeria / Singer, Dija Celebrates Family Members For Supporting Her Recent Concert (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.