Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Pounding Made Easy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pounding Made Easy (428 Views)

Make Big Sale With The New Fufu Pounding Machine / Finally!!!...maths Made Easy For Kids / Yam/cocoyam/plantain/fufu Pounding Machine For Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pounding Made Easy by networkteam(f): 9:16am On Oct 04, 2018
Don't be so afraid of failure that you refuse to try. If you can conceive it,you can do it.it does not matter if it has never been done.
Pounding just got easy.

call or Whatsapp.

It's a simple machine. Just boil the food on gas. And pour it inside the machine. Press the power button

our Facebook page. videos on how to use available on our page
/poundingmadeeasy

Re: Pounding Made Easy by cooldipo(m): 9:30am On Oct 04, 2018
What is the power rating?
Re: Pounding Made Easy by okwabayi(m): 5:09am On Oct 05, 2018
Sometimes I wonder, what if pounding is an activity aimed at balancing the influx of calories from eating the resulting meal?
I enjoy the exercise of pounding. I'm not going to buy a machine for it anytime soon.

(1) (Reply)

Divorce: Man Urges Court To Dissolve His Marriage As He’s Starved Of Sex / Baby Names Meaning Love / Direction To Bourdillon Road, Ikoyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.