Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,015 members, 7,835,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Commercial And Retail Shutters - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Commercial And Retail Shutters (713 Views)

Urban Crest 2a Blend Of Commercial And Residential Tittle Gazette / URBAN CREST 2. A blend of Commercial and Residental plots near Dangote Refinery. / Precious Peace Commercial And Industrial Estate Imota Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Commercial And Retail Shutters by ProlifixEnterp(m): 4:05pm On Oct 04, 2018
For commercial and retail shutters, a wide range of security roller shutter systems are available. No matter what your priorities are, be it aesthetics, performance, reliability, safety or helping with your energy efficiency, our extensive range of security roller shutters ensures that we can always offer the perfect solution.

Our company though young, yet its innovative and fast growing and it’s being managed by young entrepreneurs whose mission /contributions are to deliver an excellent services and good customer satisfaction.
We have a reputation for satisfying and surpassing our client’s expectation. We serve corporate organizations, public individuals (end users) house,banks, schools,hotels,halls, club and warehouse. We have over the years built a company known for quality services,integrity,trust and swift services.

Our Contacts
Prolifix Enterprises
68,Kajola Street,Obawole Estate,off Iju Ishaga,Ogba, Ikeja
Lagos, Nigeria
Tel: 08032140286 ,08059303322
Email
prolifixenterprises@gmail.com

Re: Commercial And Retail Shutters by brainstorm21(m): 2:57pm On Sep 16, 2019
wow, thank you very much for information!
I have had one installed on my bedroom window for 15 years, I had similar ones fitted to the other two front windows for about 12 years as well as one on a back window. The cost for each of them was about half the cost of the original. Many more suppliers on the market. I have only had problems with the original replacing a roller and strap twice. Hand wound.
Keeps the room darker and quiet, sleep better and longer. Keeps heat out in summer, front faces the descending sun. Keeps heat in in winter, one has only to feel the temperature difference between window uncovered and those with shutters shut.
However, I would like to ask if you could, for example, to install roller shutter in the house of my Aunt that lives in UK?
Re: Commercial And Retail Shutters by gangbang86: 8:01pm On Sep 17, 2019
hey, guys, does anyone know services that are engaged in Shutter Repair and in general in roller shutter related services in UK? To be honest, my friend wants to hire a company that would be able to do all the work about roller shutter installation for his mom, as she's sick and she needs peace and quiet, so, who could recommend such a company that would do all the work noiselessly?
Re: Commercial And Retail Shutters by stormtrooper: 8:20pm On Sep 17, 2019
gangbang86:
hey, guys, does anyone know services that are engaged in Shutter Repair and in general in roller shutter related services in UK? To be honest, my friend wants to hire a company that would be able to do all the work about roller shutter installation for his mom, as she's sick and she needs peace and quiet, so, who could recommend such a company that would do all the work noiselessly?
hey, friend, personally, I used services of this company https://advcontractors.co.uk/ and these guys are well versed in installation and all related to roller shutter services in general. To be honest, I used their services and remained pleased, as my wife was pregnant and she needed piece and quite too as your mom, so I asked these guys to make the work noiselessly as it possible. As a result we didn't even hear how they worked, lol. To be honest, recently we used their services again and at this time to repair our roller shutter, and in this time I asked them to be quit because of our 2 years baby. And this time our child didn't even observe that someone worked...
Re: Commercial And Retail Shutters by Johnalexa1: 10:58am On Mar 24, 2020
Euroshopfronts is a shop to supply Electric Shutters Doors London at affordable rate in London. We have more than 15 years of experience in this field and having talented staff to solve customer issues. We have a great collection of shop front from where you can select according to your choice such as Anti Bandit Glass Shopfront, Aluminum Shopfronts, Garage Shutters, Remote Control Shutters, Full Glass Shop Fronts, Wooden Shopfronts, Roller Shutters, Commercial Steel Doors etc at a very affordable price

Re: Commercial And Retail Shutters by JohnLeoMark: 7:25am On Feb 01, 2022
I just came across this incredible service provider called ADV Shopfront. They provide the best Aluminium Shopfront in London and their team is also full of experienced workers. I got my toughened glass shopfronts fitting from them and honestly, I've been getting so much customer feedback because they love the design. Their service is also very cost-efficient, you should definitely check them out.

(1) (Reply)

How Many Months Notice Before Rent Increase? / SOLD OUT 3bedroom Inside Banana Estate Ikoyi Selling Hot / For Sale: 4 Bedroom Duplex At Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.