Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Struggles Of Living In A Rented Face Me & Face You Compound (meme Collection) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Struggles Of Living In A Rented Face Me & Face You Compound (meme Collection) (42784 Views)

You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : / Room And Palor @ Akoka Yaba(face Me Face You) / Room And Palor Face Me Face You @ Akoka Yaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Struggles Of Living In A Rented Face Me & Face You Compound (meme Collection) by muystoy(m): 6:11pm On Oct 05, 2018
Where is the meme of a man sleeping with his neighbor's wife and the woman bleeping her friend's husband?
Re: Struggles Of Living In A Rented Face Me & Face You Compound (meme Collection) by AleAirHub(m): 6:14pm On Oct 05, 2018
Your last line wick me die grin grin

ChiefAzubuikeh:
Lived in such environment during my struggle days. My next room neighbor once entered through the toilet and peeping at a girl bathing in the bathroom. A demarcation separates the bathroom and toilet. So he simply climbed and was peeping from above. The girl caught him but as a sharp guy, he don pass window escape inside bush.

There seems to be that bachelor who brings in different species of ladies everyday.

Also, there's always that rich neighbor that you begin wonder why he dey live for face me I face you
Re: Struggles Of Living In A Rented Face Me & Face You Compound (meme Collection) by ObongawanAKS(f): 6:19pm On Oct 05, 2018
Thank God I left this stage of life a long time ago. Now, na duplex dey rush me; I'm saying this with outright humility, to the glory of God alone.
For everyone still believing God for a better accommodation, I urge you to keep your hope alive, for your expectation shall not be cut short. If He did it for me, He can do much more for you.
Common guys, it's my Birthday, show me some love!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Struggles Of Living In A Rented Face Me & Face You Compound (meme Collection) by abioduny: 6:24pm On Oct 05, 2018
Thank God I have passed the level ooo, it is a good experience, my neighbor dey envy me because na only me dey on my generator, every day na for my neighbor to dey beef me... but I dey mind my business nio

1 Like

Re: Struggles Of Living In A Rented Face Me & Face You Compound (meme Collection) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 6:30pm On Oct 05, 2018
What about that advanced bachelor/spinster who brings in different partners for bleeping?

1 Like

Re: Struggles Of Living In A Rented Face Me & Face You Compound (meme Collection) by ojotobiloba1: 6:35pm On Oct 05, 2018
I pray i pass this level as soon as possible.. Face me i face you is problematic.. Its always fresh issue every day

5 Likes

Re: Struggles Of Living In A Rented Face Me & Face You Compound (meme Collection) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 05, 2018
Nice meme
Re: Struggles Of Living In A Rented Face Me & Face You Compound (meme Collection) by Realname: 6:52pm On Oct 05, 2018
Airforce1 can relate to all this

5 Likes

Re: Struggles Of Living In A Rented Face Me & Face You Compound (meme Collection) by Ugosample(m): 6:55pm On Oct 05, 2018
gaby:
In fact..ehn..

It wasn't funny growing up in a face me I slap you, it was darn real as Bleep and helped triggered my resorting to venturing out of Nigeria by whatever means possible.

Talked bout it in my book on my siggy..

wow shocked

I thank God i did not face all that

neither can I relate with any of the scenarios up there

And to think a lot of Nigerian urban dwellers go through this kind of rubbish life undecided

btw, do you currently reside in Nigeria?
Re: Struggles Of Living In A Rented Face Me & Face You Compound (meme Collection) by Fitbillionairep: 7:00pm On Oct 05, 2018
OneCorner:
This is not Lagos face me I face you
how is lagos face me i face you?
Re: Struggles Of Living In A Rented Face Me & Face You Compound (meme Collection) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 05, 2018
Even if nah Self Con Every yard has a stupid tenant
Re: Struggles Of Living In A Rented Face Me & Face You Compound (meme Collection) by Edoziesmart(m): 7:12pm On Oct 05, 2018
Even as a young dude still managing my self con here I still experience few of what the op wrote.

But I could remember vividly back then I'm with my parents living in one room apartment with all my siblings. We the whole tenants shared the same bathroom and toilet in a yard of 21 rooms. You will imaging the kind queue in the morning.

Those that live in Aba can relate to what I'm saying. Poverty is a big bastard.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Struggles Of Living In A Rented Face Me & Face You Compound (meme Collection) by youska(m): 7:15pm On Oct 05, 2018
Deriz dis woman whose door is opposite mine,she doesn't have any whr to let her child shit than her door side,d boy head b like mitsubushi tv,any time him dey shit every airfreshner used becomes useless,because d odour gidi gaaan!!

4 Likes

Re: Struggles Of Living In A Rented Face Me & Face You Compound (meme Collection) by emperorblog(m): 7:24pm On Oct 05, 2018
hard staying in a face me i slap u

check ma ziggy

Re: Struggles Of Living In A Rented Face Me & Face You Compound (meme Collection) by sizzlers(m): 7:34pm On Oct 05, 2018
My own experience is kind of symbiosis, there's this neighbour that can cook very well, the scent of her food alone can make you mad, being a sharp guy with no money I began to fetch her water every morning and she reciprocated by giving me food morning and night. That's how I survived! Dou am still searching for her cus I want to pay her back!

9 Likes

Re: Struggles Of Living In A Rented Face Me & Face You Compound (meme Collection) by Femiblack05: 8:12pm On Oct 05, 2018
This is just too real
Re: Struggles Of Living In A Rented Face Me & Face You Compound (meme Collection) by peterson: 8:33pm On Oct 05, 2018
ChiefAzubuikeh:
Lived in such environment during my struggle days. My next room neighbor once entered through the toilet and peeping at a girl bathing in the bathroom. A demarcation separates the bathroom and toilet. So he simply climbed and was peeping from above. The girl caught him but as a sharp guy, he don pass window escape inside bush.

There seems to be that bachelor who brings in different species of ladies everyday.

Also, there's always that rich neighbor that you begin wonder why he dey live for face me I face you

The level of corruption and immoralities that abounds in face me I face you are terribly unprecedented.

In ours we had three rows of about 18 room with every row having a corresponding toiled/bath plus plus a communual kitchen.

Most of the families including mine occupied two rooms each with the exception of about three singles at the time.

Of the families, we were rightly the champions in numbers. Papa/mama plus ten kids. You wan find trouble Abi, we dey wait.

It was sort of an un-written rule to refer to families by any known names. Every family or neighbour had a nick.

We had Baba Nepa, the area nepa man/drunk who wouldn't climb a power line whenever he was sober. And he'd always stagger home late every night to community brushing from his wife (mama nepa) and his kids. We learnt to sleep through the noise overtime because it had become standard.

There was Mr Aviation. We lived just a stone throw from the International airport in Lagos, Aviation will always beckon on us to come look at an aircraft either taking off or landing and will tell us that's Okada air on its way to benin or oriental airlines headed to owerri. Oga was jobless at this time with his tortoise car o, how he knew all these na only God know oo.

We had Mr frog eye, when you see him you'd understand.

And then, my family was aptly named the battalion family or papa/mama dozen. But you had better not said it to our hearing or face if not na area fight o. All of us dey bam up gather brush people because no joy at all.

My bathroom rendezvous with my compound babe then were epic. Na the same time we take dey shower. Whether I dirty or not oo, once she's on the move with her bucket, that was an instant signal for me to come jiggy jiggy with it. Lol

I'd climb through the opening at the top and land like spider man in her turf and straight to business we go. If per adventure I notice anyone waiting outside to use the bathroom, while I'm working at the other bathroom I'll be pouring water down my empty cubicle to make it appear as busy/occupied.

From the Lil above you could easily deduce what the living conditions must have been like and how I decided upon putting myself on the line as a sacrificial lamb in a bid to get my folks out from the doldrums of poverty, hence my suicide mission trip through the deserts onwards Europe after all all die na die...

At 15/16 i'd often sneak up to the airport to catch a glimpse of people arriving from abroad and would always tell myself I must travel out..lol

Until one day the airport security nabbed me and my cousin and made us share a cell with hardened criminals who denied us sleep all through the night by making us "toshiba" them and serenade them with a stoey that'd last the night long. Na so we begin gist dem home alone story ooo on repeat...lol

I tried giving a bit of this background in my book as a possible cause and effect to the menace our society is become today.

Infact the story funny.
Gaby

8 Likes

Re: Struggles Of Living In A Rented Face Me & Face You Compound (meme Collection) by Gameon0908: 8:35pm On Oct 05, 2018
Let's kepp winning. join us tomorrow (06/10/2018)

Re: Struggles Of Living In A Rented Face Me & Face You Compound (meme Collection) by Ndipe(m): 8:41pm On Oct 05, 2018
Life's struggles
Re: Struggles Of Living In A Rented Face Me & Face You Compound (meme Collection) by Cindy95(f): 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2018
I laughed so hard when I saw number 5. many of us don't know that the guy in number is the Bob risky they know today...

1 Like

Re: Struggles Of Living In A Rented Face Me & Face You Compound (meme Collection) by GodblessNig247(m): 9:11pm On Oct 05, 2018
Culin:
Hahahaha I just saw number 1 and started feeling guilty. I don't live in a 'face me I face you' house though. My neighbour came back few minutes back after I'd finished cooking rice that was bastardly 'scenting'. He was just hailing me, calling me chief chef and loudly inhailing the aroma, but I couldn't ask him if he cared for because... the food no just reach the hype mehn. So I'm just here dying of guilty conscience. And he'll be in his house calling me stingy neighbour.

You stay in the north?
Re: Struggles Of Living In A Rented Face Me & Face You Compound (meme Collection) by mechanics(m): 9:16pm On Oct 05, 2018
Funny.
Re: Struggles Of Living In A Rented Face Me & Face You Compound (meme Collection) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 05, 2018
Chai my first house i rented. That number 7 when ur in a hurry and u don't want to be late for work.. Go be like those jobless ones no want make u go work on time cos na then them go start to drag leg bathe all their dirty children one by one... Once i just observe na to brush, wash face, armpits, then use roll on.. I bathe when i get back. Chai na wah, sometimes i had to be up by 5am just to bathe. Man done see shîtt... Why i no go thank God..

Op u no put how ur nosey neigbhors dey count the number of girls that comes visiting & always seem to have'an opinion about them sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Struggles Of Living In A Rented Face Me & Face You Compound (meme Collection) by Culin(f): 9:18pm On Oct 05, 2018
GodblessNig247:

You stay in the north?
Yes, always have.
Re: Struggles Of Living In A Rented Face Me & Face You Compound (meme Collection) by Culin(f): 9:20pm On Oct 05, 2018
GodblessNig247:

You stay in the north?
Yes, always have.
Re: Struggles Of Living In A Rented Face Me & Face You Compound (meme Collection) by GodblessNig247(m): 9:23pm On Oct 05, 2018
Culin:

Yes, always have.

Was born there .Kano precisely . U?
Re: Struggles Of Living In A Rented Face Me & Face You Compound (meme Collection) by Culin(f): 9:28pm On Oct 05, 2018
GodblessNig247:

Was born there .Kano precisely . U?
Huh! I was born in Kano too, 'no man's land' to be precise.
Re: Struggles Of Living In A Rented Face Me & Face You Compound (meme Collection) by derato: 9:45pm On Oct 05, 2018
ladyF:
Lol... very true sha.

Im still buying bitcoin... Check my signature.. Best rate always.
pls can u tell me about bit coin.A friend has just told me about a group of buying n selking bitcoin
Re: Struggles Of Living In A Rented Face Me & Face You Compound (meme Collection) by GodblessNig247(m): 9:48pm On Oct 05, 2018
Culin:

Huh! I was born in Kano too, 'no man's land' to be precise.

Was born at Sabogari. Can I do an email to you?
Re: Struggles Of Living In A Rented Face Me & Face You Compound (meme Collection) by thesicilian: 9:55pm On Oct 05, 2018
Mrop:
Lol

See more funny collections >>> HERE

more
Lol @ jump the fence while the gate is open
Re: Struggles Of Living In A Rented Face Me & Face You Compound (meme Collection) by R0ckefeller: 9:56pm On Oct 05, 2018
Brooke60:
D R Y
anything you can relate with directly or indirectly wont look or sound funny to you when use to crack jokes
Re: Struggles Of Living In A Rented Face Me & Face You Compound (meme Collection) by daveblessed(m): 10:12pm On Oct 05, 2018
HaileSelassie:
Can't rel8
Ajebo spotted... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Demolishes 13 Illegal Buildings Along Airport Road / 3-storey Building Collapsed In Umuahia [PHOTOS, VIDEO] / The Lessons I Learnt While Building My House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.