Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,128 members, 7,852,840 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:53 AM

Anti-human Trafficking Tips - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Anti-human Trafficking Tips (327 Views)

Anti-human Trafficking Tips / Anti-human Trafficking Tips / Anti-human Trafficking Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anti-human Trafficking Tips by adedejilegal: 4:21pm On Oct 04, 2018
#antitraffickingtips #NAPTIP functions include "the co-ordination of all laws on traffic in persons and related offences and the enforcement of those laws" My authority is 4(b) TIP Prohibition Enforcement and Admin Act
Re: Anti-human Trafficking Tips by gaby(m): 4:33pm On Oct 04, 2018
adedejilegal:
#antitraffickingtips #NAPTIP functions include "the co-ordination of all laws on traffic in persons and related offences and the enforcement of those laws" My authority is 4(b) TIP Prohibition Enforcement and Admin Act
Read my book in my signature to know more about human trafficking

1 Like

Re: Anti-human Trafficking Tips by adedejilegal: 11:04am On Oct 08, 2018
Noted... Please how can one get the book

(1) (Reply)

Ex-bbnaija Housemate, Leo Dasilva Opens Up His Groan For His Father. / Meet Agbo Obinnaya Godson The Organizee Of 'the Vote In Peace Campaign'. / Help Me Guys. My Shyness Is Killing Me!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.