Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,611 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:07 AM

Users Of Tiger 950v Generators? Do They Kill Laptop Batteries? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Users Of Tiger 950v Generators? Do They Kill Laptop Batteries? (1985 Views)

Laptop Batteries, Chargers, Keyboards And Other Accessories For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Users Of Tiger 950v Generators? Do They Kill Laptop Batteries? by dannywest: 9:23pm On Jul 10, 2010
I noticed this trend recently, I gave my laptop to my brother in the University who uses this brand of generators over the weekend and by the time he returned it, My laptop had turned to a Glorified Desktop. He Also complained that almost all his neighbours using the same Generators had the same laptop battery problem. Is this a coincidence or a fact?
Re: Users Of Tiger 950v Generators? Do They Kill Laptop Batteries? by semid4lyfe(m): 12:38am On Jul 11, 2010
That 'I pass my Neigbour generator' ain't good for battery powered appliances. . .phones, laptops etc. Regular use of it reduces battery life
Re: Users Of Tiger 950v Generators? Do They Kill Laptop Batteries? by chidyke77(m): 9:34am On Jul 11, 2010
My broda it really destroys d battery of ths appliances,my dell laptop dat used to last 3hrs on standby cnt even reach an hour nw. What am searching is hw to get an original battery and i wl b powering it wt nepa light only while using the old one wt the small gen.
Re: Users Of Tiger 950v Generators? Do They Kill Laptop Batteries? by flyuche(m): 6:54pm On Jul 11, 2010
true. infact most gen big or small.
Re: Users Of Tiger 950v Generators? Do They Kill Laptop Batteries? by octar6: 3:40pm On Jul 12, 2010
my brother,that gen will not only kill but murder any appliance that uses battery, from phones to laptops. bigger gens are ok. but your best bet is always NEPA or PHCN. grin
Re: Users Of Tiger 950v Generators? Do They Kill Laptop Batteries? by sunce: 2:42am On Sep 30, 2011
Most countries now penalize people who are caught driving as well as using a cell phone unless it is hands-free. So you can either cease using your mobile phone or to get a device that allows you to talk while driving. The options are earphones and a mic as a wired headset or a wireless Laptop Gadgets. But most people prefer the convenience of using wireless Bluetooth headsets that have a small earpiece with a voice transmitter attached, rather than the usual wired earphones.The wireless Laptop Gadgets can give you the advantage of working or going about without your phone for even as far as 30 feet and yet being connected. Being a wireless device, there is no issue of tangled up wire or a constant pulling against your shirt. You would be comfortable if you choose your wireless Laptop Gadgets correctly. Have lightweight wireless Bluetooth headsets that you can securely attach to your ear or head.

(1) (Reply)

Download The Latest Bluestack 2 For Windows With New Features / Alpha Coin And Alpha Network Withdrawal / Please Help With Invitation Code For Demonoid.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.