Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC (30076 Views)

IBEDC Staff In Ogun Beaten For Distributing Electricity Bill (Disturbing Pics) / Man Arrested For Producing Adulterated Fruit Wine. Photo / Producer Of Fake Alcoholic Drink Arrested In Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC by excomarow(m): 8:51am On Oct 05, 2018
S
Re: Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC by omooba969(m): 8:51am On Oct 05, 2018
Ok
Re: Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC by enshi(m): 8:51am On Oct 05, 2018
J
Re: Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC by kulrunsman79(m): 8:52am On Oct 05, 2018
Am concerned that police may still corruptly enrich themselves with this man and the case will die off.

So many cases like this abound and none ever got convicted, hence the attraction for others to take the route. Evil should be condemed and justice served without bias.

Let this man and many others face the music!!!
Re: Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC by konjinus(m): 8:52am On Oct 05, 2018
D
Re: Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC by Roger3D(m): 8:53am On Oct 05, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Hard working man, how is he different from all those yolomba ppl brewing and selling agbo jedi jedi upandan?
just another small time ibo crook
Re: Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC by SimonMagau: 8:55am On Oct 05, 2018
tongue
Re: Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC by foreshore(m): 8:56am On Oct 05, 2018
[quot sawe author=nairafamedotcom post=71789646]ONE ROOM BREWERY! Man arrested for producing, distributing fake alcoholic drinks in Lagos

The Lagos State Police Command have arrested a 38-year-old for producing and distributing fake alcoholic drinks.

Emmanuel Nwodu was arrested along Mosalashi market, Sango, Agege with two cartons of alcoholic drinks suspected to be adulterated.

On interrogation, the suspect confessed that he produces the drinks in his one-room shop at Mosalashi market, Agege.

He later led operatives to the said shop at Mosalashi market where he concocts the drinks.

A search warrant was executed and the following items were recovered therein: two 30 litres of chemical, suspected to be ethanol; two cartons of Elders Aromatic Schnapps, suspected to be fake; fifty one (51) small bottles of Chelsea dry gin, suspected to be fake; thirty-five (35) pieces of Chelsea cork; five(5) labels of Lords, Chelsea and Elders alcoholic drinks.

The suspect was charged to court on Wednesday.

On April 3, 2018, at Ajuwon market, Mushin, the Command arrested and prosecuted a 55-year-old trader, Benjamin Ojukwu, for producing and distributing fake wine and alcoholic drinks.

Also, on April 11, 2018, the Commissioner of a police, CP Edgal Imohimi, arrested the owners of an illegal brewery, valued at over N120 million, where fake stout and malt drinks were produced at Igbogbo Bayeku area of Ikorodu.

The factory was subsequently closed by the authorities.
http://www.nairafame.com/2018/10/one-room-brewery-man-arrested-for.html

[/quote]

IPOB's, doing what they are best in!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC by goaldynman(m): 8:56am On Oct 05, 2018
I know if he is not Yoruba, he must be an afonjah! grin
Re: Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC by ipobarecriminals: 8:58am On Oct 05, 2018
lipsrsealed WawaIPODjew com carry ur pig

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC by SURElee(f): 8:58am On Oct 05, 2018
I just know say na IBO man e go be. in fact I opened to check name. as long as they can make their money and go home in December to flaunt it they don't send whose liver they damage with their fake drinks

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC by braveboy64(m): 8:59am On Oct 05, 2018
if l talk now you will say I hate igbo people

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 05, 2018
Is an Igbo man....greedy human beings

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC by bigpicture001: 8:59am On Oct 05, 2018
if he didn't use anybody's patent name to sell nd distribute..den it shldnt be called FAKE. instead NAFDAC shld test his quality and certify him whether standard or below standard and den charge him for selling unlicensed product.

if his product is fake,den Agege bread too is fake,provided he didn't use anyone's patent name and trademarks......after all great things starts from small beginnings

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:00am On Oct 05, 2018
no wonder late dora stood her grounds against this people....the trend of fake products in the country is getting out of hand and govt should do something fAst. .they are killing our industries, both foreign n local...
let me also add, i visited a place in Aba with a friend and saw with my own eyes where fake plastic Miranda, lacasera and fanta drinks are being produced..i wept that day....hence i stop buying them..
instead buy bottle drinks.....let me ask you to do an expereiment. ..buy a bottle of fanta and a plastic fanta.....examine them well n check the colours....you will see a sharp difference between flavoured colour n real drink....and in my area here in portharcourt, i can't remember when last I saw a coca cola vehicle distributing their drinks, instead I see dis days are jeep cars distributing and selling various coca cola plastic drinks...
gov't should introduce the whistle blowing policy in the sector..Nigerians are dying slowly from all this adulterated products....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC by anonymuz(m): 9:00am On Oct 05, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Hard working man, how is he different from all those yolomba ppl brewing and selling agbo jedi jedi upandan?
stop justifying evil. Good the yorubas are know for herbs mixed with local gin and everybody is aware of that. How will you feel when you go to shop to buy your favourite gin maybe one of those brand at same price with original and later discovered it's fake. It will be painful.

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC by omooba969(m): 9:01am On Oct 05, 2018
BankeSmalls:

You never disappoint grin, always squirting gibberish. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC by selfwife(f): 9:01am On Oct 05, 2018
xbernardx:
Scape goat

I am afraid of drinking Guinness stout from bottle again, even maltina
I don't think it will be easy to adulterate a drink like Guinness o.Because from the bottle packaging to the flavour to the colour to the taste,it will be just easy to tell.And if brewery catch that person heeen na die be that o.
Re: Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC by Agromuda(m): 9:06am On Oct 05, 2018
Ganzagangan:
Another eastern " entrepreneur'

U mean "The Developers" from the Yeast

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC by oyeb15: 9:09am On Oct 05, 2018
sample am. if it makes u high ,kindly free d man.
Re: Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC by WawaIPODJew: 9:11am On Oct 05, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
lipsrsealed WawaIPODjew com carry ur pig
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7900415_4260dcb5fdc947b7a07f8579818da414_jpeg_jpegdc78c094162dc3e3a36fe82909fb1c0b
Funny enough. I saw the thread when it had only one post . I didn’t know it was another hardworking developer. I would have opened the thread to drop a tormenting sentence cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC by BAZETU12: 9:13am On Oct 05, 2018
Na them they complain to much for this country and their evil they plenty

3 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC by desmond2pk: 9:14am On Oct 05, 2018
But we patronize china fake products?
Re: Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC by xbernardx(m): 9:14am On Oct 05, 2018
My darling, I speak of what I have seen and even tasted, from the body of the bottle you will see the difference, even the taste, it's just the can that has not been too adultrated.

This is Nigeria, the hustle is real, just check Google, you will see many cases

selfwife:
I don't think it will be easy to adulterate a drink like Guinness o.Because from the bottle packaging to the flavour to the colour to the taste,it will be just easy to tell.And if brewery catch that person heeen na die be that o.

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC by Mboi2: 9:15am On Oct 05, 2018
BUHARILONGNECK:
Igbo will do anything to make money. I wish they can allow them to leave Nigeria. Igbo are noise makers we northerners are richer than them.
I have a job for you, my gateman has gone to Sokoto to see his mother. I need you to come and man my gate pending when your brother returns.
Re: Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC by ebereokey(m): 9:16am On Oct 05, 2018
Let the breweries employ him..Don't waste this talent
Re: Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC by gaby(m): 9:17am On Oct 05, 2018
Lovelife433:
is there any sense in these rubish u type? The wicked buhari and dis guy who deserve death? Am asking u werey oloriburuku somebody.

Kai...na Dangote truck go wipe you and your useless parasitic family off the face of the earth to save us all the agony of one less asswipe.

Ogun murder you there monkey...
Re: Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC by gaby(m): 9:21am On Oct 05, 2018
Lovelife433:
is there any sense in these rubish u type? The wicked buhari and dis guy who deserve death? Am asking u werey oloriburuku somebody.

No be your god wey you and your papa forget una head for him nyansh sell the Buhari to your head?

Wetin Buhari do you, you better keep shut and keep with your miserable life.

Moto kill you there before this month end...asshole

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC by ahamonyeka(m): 9:21am On Oct 05, 2018
so na this igbo man wan destroy we live? abeg no mercy for him.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC by Bryan88(m): 9:21am On Oct 05, 2018
Ganzagangan:
Another eastern " entrepreneur'
like bomb dey ur brains...u no dey see lagos 4 d post dey call eastners? odeh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Open Grazing Ban: 11 Southern States Fail To Meet Deadline, 6 Comply / Ritualists Den Discovered In Iyana-Ilogbo, Ogun State / Barakat Rasheed: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing After She Was Sent To Withdraw In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.