Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 11 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 11 (2567 Views)

Pastor's Second Wife - Final Episode / Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 10 / Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 11 by Jameskyrian(m): 8:48am On Oct 05, 2018
*Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 11*

� ��������������

I was not allowed to return to Deji’s house again. Everyone deserted me as they all saw me as a fornicator, betrayer, liar and schemer. Where will I go from here with a two months old baby? Who will believe my story? Who will I confide in?

That night, I rushed to the nearest ATM and made some withdrawals. I got the cheapest hotel around to pass the night and think of the next action plan. While I was in the hotel room, an idea dropped on my mind, go and do another DNA test. Yes!!! That is it! I am going for another DNA test.

The challenge will be how to get Deji to consent to my new idea. Okay, another idea dropped, I will meet elder Omojola to tell him everything that happened between me and Deji. I will also ask him to take us to another health center where we can run another DNA test. I couldn’t sleep at all that night. My son cried persistently through the night. Would you blame the poor child?.......

Click on the link to keep reading

������������������������

https://jkcyno.com/2018/10/05/pastors-second-wife-episode-11/
Re: Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 11 by donaldphilipizu(m): 9:34pm On Oct 05, 2018
okay nice 1
Re: Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 11 by Ann2012(f): 11:01pm On Oct 05, 2018
Everything will be fine soon, just hold on mercy
Re: Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 11 by Jameskyrian(m): 10:13am On Oct 06, 2018
Ann2012:
Everything will be fine soon, just hold on mercy

Amen...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Accidental Witness (morelli Family #1) By Sam Mariano / Another Shade Of Red / Down The Memory Lane - 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.