Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

If You Could Add One More Feature To Your Current Phone What Will It Be ? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / If You Could Add One More Feature To Your Current Phone What Will It Be ? (1250 Views)

Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? / My Terrible Experience After Buying Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s Phone What Should I Do / Whatsapp New Feature To Allow You Demote Group Admins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Could Add One More Feature To Your Current Phone What Will It Be ? by Tarivanessa(f): 9:28am On Oct 05, 2018
Hi nairalanders,

TGIF! Friday is here and lets play oliver twist for a moment

We know you all love your phones and the awesome fueatures that comes with them right ?

But guess what, i am sure you want more

So back to the questions If you could add one more feature to your current phone what will it be ?

http://www.infinix.club/ng/forum/687/732273

Re: If You Could Add One More Feature To Your Current Phone What Will It Be ? by WawaIPODJew: 9:30am On Oct 05, 2018
None
Re: If You Could Add One More Feature To Your Current Phone What Will It Be ? by Baroba(m): 9:31am On Oct 05, 2018
Amoled screen cheesy
Re: If You Could Add One More Feature To Your Current Phone What Will It Be ? by Kalapizim(m): 9:50am On Oct 05, 2018
Baroba:
Amoled screen cheesy
you too sabi my gee wink
Re: If You Could Add One More Feature To Your Current Phone What Will It Be ? by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 05, 2018
I will like to add double tap to wake to Nokia 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Could Add One More Feature To Your Current Phone What Will It Be ? by nurey(m): 10:34am On Oct 05, 2018
Radio on my galaxy S5 I don't actually use it on phones but I hate the fact that it doesn't support it.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Add One More Feature To Your Current Phone What Will It Be ? by hausadreturn(m): 1:14pm On Oct 05, 2018
A feature that enables me to put a password before my phone is switched off.
The mind of an average phone thief is to switch off a phone when he/she steals it.
A phone can be stolen and switched off in a class or hostel room and hidden swiftly in a bag...

What if there's a password before you turn off?
If you lose it under 10 minutes and you dial it, you can be sure to hear the ring tone around the corner.

3 Likes

Re: If You Could Add One More Feature To Your Current Phone What Will It Be ? by abduljabbar4(m): 7:42pm On Oct 05, 2018
Ability to browse without data
Re: If You Could Add One More Feature To Your Current Phone What Will It Be ? by rowland545(m): 7:53pm On Oct 05, 2018
Toilet and bathroom
Re: If You Could Add One More Feature To Your Current Phone What Will It Be ? by hausadreturn(m): 8:20am On Oct 06, 2018
KINGJAMIL523:
LOLZ. Quite interesting. BUT WHAT IF I REMOVE THE BATTERY OF THE PHONE.
Now how many minutes will it take one to remove a non-removable Android battery?
I don't mean phone theft like Nokia torch light phone theft oooo.
Re: If You Could Add One More Feature To Your Current Phone What Will It Be ? by hoover420: 11:24am On Oct 06, 2018
hausadreturn:
The mind of an average phone thief is to switch off a phone when he/she steals it.
A phone can be stolen and switched off in a class or hostel room and hidden swiftly in a bag...

If you lose it under 10 minutes and you dial it, you can be sure to hear the ring tone around the corner.
That is why you have to set your phone lock to like 10 to 15 sec. Once your phone is locked, the phone will request for password before turning off.
Re: If You Could Add One More Feature To Your Current Phone What Will It Be ? by hausadreturn(m): 3:21pm On Oct 06, 2018
hoover420:

That is why you have to set your phone lock to like 10 to 15 sec. Once your phone is locked, the phone will request for password before turning off.

Can you walk me through this please?
Re: If You Could Add One More Feature To Your Current Phone What Will It Be ? by Rick9(m): 7:15pm On Oct 06, 2018
21mp Camera
Re: If You Could Add One More Feature To Your Current Phone What Will It Be ? by obojememe: 7:44am On Oct 07, 2018
water proof
Re: If You Could Add One More Feature To Your Current Phone What Will It Be ? by fowlyansh181(m): 8:55am On Oct 07, 2018
hausadreturn:

i have this already on my iPhone , BIO PROTECT X
Re: If You Could Add One More Feature To Your Current Phone What Will It Be ? by fowlyansh181(m): 8:56am On Oct 07, 2018
KINGJAMIL523:
D SHIT IS JUST GONNA GO OFF IF THE BATTERY IS REMOVED tongue
and if it is a non removable battery phone like most phones these days are now
Re: If You Could Add One More Feature To Your Current Phone What Will It Be ? by hausadreturn(m): 10:36am On Oct 07, 2018
fowlyansh181:
Came with the phone or an app?
Re: If You Could Add One More Feature To Your Current Phone What Will It Be ? by fowlyansh181(m): 10:54am On Oct 07, 2018
hausadreturn:
Came with the phone or an app?
no , a Jailbreak tweak
Re: If You Could Add One More Feature To Your Current Phone What Will It Be ? by Ama80(f): 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2018
Energy transfer app or rather battery sharing,I can't b 1% down n my dauter is 90% n not harnessing it.There has to b an app to either transfer,share or borrow some% anyhow possible

1 Like

Re: If You Could Add One More Feature To Your Current Phone What Will It Be ? by Pekuliar: 2:24am On Oct 09, 2018
I love my Spark 2 the way it is... Well packaged with dope features..

Las las if I'm to answer your question I'll wish for a swimming pool.. Lol
Re: If You Could Add One More Feature To Your Current Phone What Will It Be ? by Realboygenius(m): 6:48am On Oct 09, 2018
My Tecno Spark 2
Dual back camera.
Re: If You Could Add One More Feature To Your Current Phone What Will It Be ? by IfysTrueNg(f): 1:53pm On Oct 09, 2018
fowlyansh181:

Is it an app?
Re: If You Could Add One More Feature To Your Current Phone What Will It Be ? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 09, 2018
The ability to download food from McDonalds
Re: If You Could Add One More Feature To Your Current Phone What Will It Be ? by fowlyansh181(m): 7:33pm On Oct 09, 2018
IfysTrueNg:

Is it an app?
its a Jailbreak tweak
Re: If You Could Add One More Feature To Your Current Phone What Will It Be ? by Techm8: 9:21pm On Oct 09, 2018
Add extra 5000mah capacity to the battery of my Camon cm while still maintaining the same form factorgrin
Re: If You Could Add One More Feature To Your Current Phone What Will It Be ? by Olodo24: 10:40pm On Oct 09, 2018
hausadreturn:

you're a genius. so so intelligent. that's the kinda feature I wish for too
Re: If You Could Add One More Feature To Your Current Phone What Will It Be ? by Deeni131: 2:58am On Oct 11, 2018
Please if any body here know someone in KANO state that can install twrp on techno l8 plus should pls and pls let me know. Remember in Kano state. I have been struggling to get it done here in Kano but seems no one know how to do it. Plus guys reply. Or if u can guide me step by step,pls here is my whtspp number :07088443742.thanks
Re: If You Could Add One More Feature To Your Current Phone What Will It Be ? by Rubiesangel: 12:25pm On Oct 14, 2018
My Pouvior 2 is just right for me. No draw backs
Re: If You Could Add One More Feature To Your Current Phone What Will It Be ? by Kalapizim(m): 9:37am On Oct 15, 2018
Olodo24:
you're a genius. so so intelligent. that's the kinda feature I wish for too
me too

(1) (Reply)

Samsung PARTS SALE: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Parts For Sale. / Airtel Or Glo Which Is Preferable As An Alternative Sim For Data? / Oneplus 7 Pro Colors And Price In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.