Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Policeman Taking Photos Of Woman’s Butt At Drake Concert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Policeman Taking Photos Of Woman’s Butt At Drake Concert (55151 Views)

Cee-C In Breath-taking Photos / Huddah Monroe Bares Butt At The Beach / actress Victoria Kolawole flaunts her butt at the beach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policeman Taking Photos Of Woman’s Butt At Drake Concert by jenniferlove(f): 9:57am On Oct 05, 2018
internal investigation after one of their officers was filmed taking a photograph of a woman's butt at a Drake concert.

Footage taken by a concert-goer, showed the policeman secretly taking photos of the woman on his mobile phone while standing just yards behind the lady who was enjoying the concert. He then flicked through and admired the photos

Chalice Williams who shared the video on Twitter said she was 'stunned' after catching the officer on film. She claims the policeman was zooming in on the woman's backside even before she got the chance to start recording.

'‘He was really oblivious to the fact that there were people above him that could actually see his phone and see what he was doing. At the time I was like laughing, I was like, ''

''Wow, this is like, this is crazy. I can’t believe I am actually seeing what I am seeing.”‘ She wrote

Jessica claims the man sent the photo to someone else on his contact and after being insulted by other Twitter users for the videos, she went on to say she told the concert-goer whose backside the officer had photographed what had happened, and the woman had laughed it off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xE4pKtqo9bk

Watch Videos

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/policeman-caught-taking-photos-of-womans-butt-at-drake-concert/

1 Share

Re: Policeman Taking Photos Of Woman’s Butt At Drake Concert by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:16am On Oct 05, 2018
The dude was not taking pictures of her butt. He was on his phone. Check the positioning of that phone and even the screen didn't indicate in anyway that it was on camera.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Taking Photos Of Woman’s Butt At Drake Concert by youngberry001(m): 10:18am On Oct 05, 2018
So is this also a crime to snap ukwu undecided

6 Likes

Re: Policeman Taking Photos Of Woman’s Butt At Drake Concert by youngberry001(m): 10:22am On Oct 05, 2018
Kelvin30286063:
The dude was not taking pictures of her butt. He was on his phone. Check the positioning of that phone and even the screen didn't indicate in anyway that it was on camera.
guy nah codaine dey worry u or nah snipper undecided check the first pix clearly u go see the full pix of the girl purely.

No say i insult u ooh nah talk i talk

92 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Policeman Taking Photos Of Woman’s Butt At Drake Concert by Giddymoney(m): 10:26am On Oct 05, 2018
The police man later at night :

107 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Policeman Taking Photos Of Woman’s Butt At Drake Concert by Generalkaycee(m): 10:31am On Oct 05, 2018
Lol...She looks great in that gown. Her butt is so cute.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Taking Photos Of Woman’s Butt At Drake Concert by Gr8lex(m): 10:32am On Oct 05, 2018
This is not a crime now, he must be from WANKanda

11 Likes

Re: Policeman Taking Photos Of Woman’s Butt At Drake Concert by Oreofepeters: 10:44am On Oct 05, 2018
yeye the guy wan go masturbate on the picture..
Re: Policeman Taking Photos Of Woman’s Butt At Drake Concert by chigoziri2403(m): 11:24am On Oct 05, 2018
pervert

4 Likes

Re: Policeman Taking Photos Of Woman’s Butt At Drake Concert by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:57am On Oct 05, 2018
youngberry001:
guy nah codaine dey worry u or nah snipper undecided check the first pix clearly u go see the full pix of the girl purely.

No say i insult u ooh nah talk i talk
But... Well sha, I was not there so I can't argue
Re: Policeman Taking Photos Of Woman’s Butt At Drake Concert by Thequeeboy: 2:09pm On Oct 05, 2018
Re: Policeman Taking Photos Of Woman’s Butt At Drake Concert by Wiki9ja: 3:09pm On Oct 05, 2018
Re: Policeman Taking Photos Of Woman’s Butt At Drake Concert by VPWebDesigner: 3:09pm On Oct 05, 2018
Body no be firewood. grin. If you need a website, check my signature No advance payment required.
Re: Policeman Taking Photos Of Woman’s Butt At Drake Concert by N0favors: 3:09pm On Oct 05, 2018
He’s human

1 Like

Re: Policeman Taking Photos Of Woman’s Butt At Drake Concert by seuncyber(m): 3:10pm On Oct 05, 2018
who no like better thing

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Taking Photos Of Woman’s Butt At Drake Concert by sirusX(m): 3:12pm On Oct 05, 2018
That olopa get eye....he gats quench konji later nah

May his lotion and oil never run dry

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Taking Photos Of Woman’s Butt At Drake Concert by Curry30: 3:13pm On Oct 05, 2018
Truly the love of women is the beginning of destruction.

Oga has been doing his job for years no wahala,.but see what small ukwu has done to him

What a life
Re: Policeman Taking Photos Of Woman’s Butt At Drake Concert by Headlesschicken(m): 3:13pm On Oct 05, 2018
grin grin grin. Vaseline crew always representing...
Re: Policeman Taking Photos Of Woman’s Butt At Drake Concert by Headlesschicken(m): 3:14pm On Oct 05, 2018
grin grin grin. Vaseline crew always representing...
Re: Policeman Taking Photos Of Woman’s Butt At Drake Concert by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 05, 2018
Kelvin30286063:

So u no see the portrait of the yansh on his phone screen?

17 Likes

Re: Policeman Taking Photos Of Woman’s Butt At Drake Concert by Nazzyauri(m): 3:14pm On Oct 05, 2018
Oyinbo police ar fools... Dem no knw anythngs... They ar disgrace to d oyinbos
Re: Policeman Taking Photos Of Woman’s Butt At Drake Concert by stano2(m): 3:15pm On Oct 05, 2018
Vaseline crew spotted
Re: Policeman Taking Photos Of Woman’s Butt At Drake Concert by neweraomo: 3:15pm On Oct 05, 2018
grin

Re: Policeman Taking Photos Of Woman’s Butt At Drake Concert by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 05, 2018
He's only human.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Taking Photos Of Woman’s Butt At Drake Concert by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 05, 2018
What has he done wrong ?

1 Like

Re: Policeman Taking Photos Of Woman’s Butt At Drake Concert by stano2(m): 3:17pm On Oct 05, 2018
Vaseline crew member spotted

Laptop for give away price.

Check my signature
Re: Policeman Taking Photos Of Woman’s Butt At Drake Concert by excomarow(m): 3:17pm On Oct 05, 2018
Who catch am grin
Re: Policeman Taking Photos Of Woman’s Butt At Drake Concert by lielbree: 3:21pm On Oct 05, 2018
Oyibo men like big nyash too
Re: Policeman Taking Photos Of Woman’s Butt At Drake Concert by colossus91(m): 3:21pm On Oct 05, 2018
Kelvin30286063:
check the last pics sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Rants Over His Uncle's Death: "Jealousy, Make The Next Election Come" / Mercy Johnson Welcomes Baby Boy / Olajumoke Orisaguna Featured On CNN (Photos&Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.