Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? (30614 Views)

What To Do When You're Broke / Buy When There's Blood In The Streets, Even If The Blood Is Your Own / Things That Happen When You're Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by Viserion: 11:43am On Oct 05, 2018
I woke up this morning realizing that iam broke, but somehow I bought data to come online..

What's the one thing you still manage to buy when you're broke? ...

8 Likes

Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by Saff(f): 11:45am On Oct 05, 2018
Make up and hair to attract my preys.

195 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by itzprezy(m): 11:48am On Oct 05, 2018
Recharge card

35 Likes

Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by samysmoothfresh: 11:50am On Oct 05, 2018
Condom

and at few times when i'm overly broke and cant get one, i go to a near by hospital and get one free......

Condom, very important!!!!

153 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by chiommy123(f): 11:51am On Oct 05, 2018
food at least to survive the day

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by blazepascal(m): 11:52am On Oct 05, 2018
But i cant be broke

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 05, 2018
Sugar and groundnut to drink garri. Last last, we go dey alright sha grin

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by samysmoothfresh: 11:54am On Oct 05, 2018
Saff:
Make up and hair to attract my preys.

preys that'll still end up devouring you and ravaging your vagina........................

358 Likes 15 Shares

Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by Tamarapetty(f): 11:55am On Oct 05, 2018
Bread or noodles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by Darkseid(m): 11:56am On Oct 05, 2018
Ozu okuko na pami tongue

5 Likes

Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by Saff(f): 11:57am On Oct 05, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

preys that'll still end up devouring you and ravaging your vagina........................

Is that supposed to be a loss for me? I don’t understand.

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by Fernandowski(m): 12:00pm On Oct 05, 2018
Sprite

3 Likes

Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by lovelylad: 12:09pm On Oct 05, 2018
That is Garri and Kuli = #50

I know one day story will change.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by Allaboutkatiee(f): 12:09pm On Oct 05, 2018
Recharge card undecided
To call my mugu lipsrsealed

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 05, 2018
Saff:
Illiterates and uneducated touts are splattered across my mentions, you included. I’m not surprised. Go and take a look in between your mothers legs, you’ll know the true meaning of a borehole, fool.

seems as if i touched a nerve smiley

175 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by Preshy561(f): 12:26pm On Oct 05, 2018
My hair and cream.
Well ,i have never been broke not to have provided for my basic needs.

2 Likes

Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by Saff(f): 12:27pm On Oct 05, 2018
At all. Just want you to realise that your mother has what you are preaching against smiley
LukeSkywalker78:

seems as if i touched a nerve smiley

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by Headlesschicken(m): 12:28pm On Oct 05, 2018
undecided Condoms of course,man must straff no matter d condition of d country.... Kidding though.. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 05, 2018
Saff:
At all. Just want you to realise that your mother has what you are preaching against smiley
Saff:
my mum came from a generation where sexual purity and modesty was key. Don't compare your background to hers. By your words, i knew you were a sexually loose person.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by Oritzy: 12:33pm On Oct 05, 2018
Kush cheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by tosyne2much(m): 12:41pm On Oct 05, 2018
Mine is recharge card... My data no dey finish cheesy

9 Likes

Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by samysmoothfresh: 12:43pm On Oct 05, 2018
Saff:
Is that supposed to be a loss for me? I don’t understand.

how would "he" (a man) be a prey?

What will "he" the prey lose?

I dont understand

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by Jamariwolff(f): 1:06pm On Oct 05, 2018
Saff:
Illiterates and uneducated touts are splattered across my mentions, you included. I’m not surprised. Go and take a look in between your mothers legs, you’ll know the true meaning of a borehole, fool.
I love this. Good riddance. Go girl!!!

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by Jamariwolff(f): 1:09pm On Oct 05, 2018
LukeSkywalker78:
my mum came from a generation where sexual purity and modesty was key. Don't compare your background to hers. By your words, i knew you were a sexually loose person.
shut up and do as u were told to bastard..

Go and take a look in between your mothers legs, you’ll know the true meaning of a borehole

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 05, 2018
[quote author=Jamariwolff post=71805638][/quote] chai... E pain them! The truth is bitter

15 Likes

Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by Saff(f): 1:14pm On Oct 05, 2018
Mr interviewer, stop asking me stupid questions.
samysmoothfresh:

how would "he" (a man) be a prey?

What will "he" the prey lose?

I dont understand

11 Likes

Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by Jamariwolff(f): 1:17pm On Oct 05, 2018
LukeSkywalker78:
chai... E pain them! The truth is bitter
you're just 18, you just got admitted to the university!
What do you know?
keep your right hand in your underwear, while doin what you do best and don't quote me again kiddo.

22 Likes

Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by samysmoothfresh: 1:21pm On Oct 05, 2018
Saff:
Mr interviewer, stop asking me stupid questions.

Mrs predator the prey catcher

gettout!! undecided

59 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Lady Supplied With Water As Vegetable Oil (Photo) / Access Bank Introduces Loan For Smartphone Purchase / Man In Suit Selling Tiger Nuts (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.