Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,669 members, 7,851,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:17 PM

Re: Scam Alert! Adam Tijani Is A Notorious Thief And Scammer!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Re: Scam Alert! Adam Tijani Is A Notorious Thief And Scammer!!! (579 Views)

Paternity Scandal: FCMB's MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave As Probe Begins / Scam Alert! Adam Tijani With The Phone Number, 07011435598, Is A Notorious Thief / Adekola Udaomole Is A Thief And A Bitcoin Scammer, Kindly Advise And Push Foward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scam Alert! Adam Tijani Is A Notorious Thief And Scammer!!! by dayus444: 1:46pm On Oct 05, 2018
This is in response to the thread started by jozzee1 about one Tijani Adam who played a Fiverr review scam on him. He quoted my Fiverr account as one of the accounts that scammed him.

Now, this is what really happened...

I made a post on three threads on Nairaland that I want to sell review (I do this anytime a have reviews to sell from any of my Fiverr accounts).

jozzee1 made a post on Nairaland that he wants to buy Fiverr reviews.

Then the scammer Tijani Adam contacted him (jozzee1) that he has reviews to sell. jozzee1 gave him his Fiverr account profile link. The scammer also contacted me on WhatsApp that he wants to buy review.

While we were chatting, we agreed on N2400 for the review. I asked for his Fiverr account profile and he gave me jozzee1's Fiverr link (profile).

I then proceeded to place the order and then dropped my account details for him (Adam Tijani) to pay me.

Meanwhile, Jozzee1 had gone ahead to pay into the account of the scammer (Adam Tijani).

After I placed the order for the gig, the scammer blocked me.

Now, for those who may find this a bit confusing, here's what I've said so far:

jozzee1 paid into the account of the scammer and gave him his Fiverr profile link; the scammer gave me jozzee1's Fiverr gig link and I ordered it. I dropped my account details for the scammer only for him to block me. So, Tijani Adam was just acting as a middleman to execute the scam.

jozzee1 went ahead to deliver the order and I became confused because I had not been paid. I kept messaging the scammer on WhatsApp all to no avail. I called him and he blocked me also.

I sent the order back for revision only for it to be delivered again without anyone sending me my money. I sent a cancellation request only for it to be declined.

I even tried to connect with the real owner of the Fiverr account by taking a big risk. I typed my phone number in a notepad and attached it to the order, asking the Fiverr account owner to contact me, so everything could become clear.

But this jozzee1 is not always online on Fiverr. If you send him a message on Fiverr, it will take more than 24 hours before he replies.

When I stumbled on the various scam alert thread started by jozzee1, where he quoted my Fiverr profile as one of the accounts that scammed him, I clicked through to this profile, got his phone number from there and call him. I made him understand what happened, and that a review scam had been played on him, but he doesn't seem to have a clue. He started threatening me.

.....Bottom line......

Since he's threatening me, we have to agree to cancel the order mutually or he pays me for the review. I don't want to drop a 1-star review.

Thank you all for your time.

P.s: I've attached screenshots of my chat with Adam Tijani the notorious review scammer.

Re: Re: Scam Alert! Adam Tijani Is A Notorious Thief And Scammer!!! by dayus444: 1:52pm On Oct 05, 2018
More....

Re: Re: Scam Alert! Adam Tijani Is A Notorious Thief And Scammer!!! by dayus444: 1:58pm On Oct 05, 2018
Here's our chat on Fiverr before I ordered the gig

Re: Re: Scam Alert! Adam Tijani Is A Notorious Thief And Scammer!!! by dayus444: 2:01pm On Oct 05, 2018
And here's when I sent the order back for revision and then tried to cancel it.

(1) (Reply)

Build An Instagram Account For Just 2naira Per Follower Today / Will I Be Wrong If I Sack My One Day Old Employee? / I Want To Import These. Is There Fast Buyer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.