Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Nicky Ojiulor Sells, Circulates Rape Video, Lands In Trouble - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nicky Ojiulor Sells, Circulates Rape Video, Lands In Trouble (29646 Views)

South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) / Kennedy Amarah: Police arrests Lagos businessman who circulates nude photos / Single Moms: Lagos Businessman Circulates More Nude Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicky Ojiulor Sells, Circulates Rape Video, Lands In Trouble by nairalaila: 2:06pm On Oct 05, 2018
A Nigerian feminist Nicky Ojiulor, is in trouble for selling and circulating the video of the lady drugged and gang-raped by 5 boys in Lagos. 

The Nigerian feminist Nicky Ojiulor was reportedly to her school, Universal School of Aviation who issued a statement on the circulation of the rape video by their student. The statement reads; 

Good morning all,
The attention of the management has been called to a video circulating the social media which is been shared by a cabin crew student of our great institution.
We wish to assure the entire public that she has been summoned to the school disciplinary panel, which will hold on Monday and to reinstate that we will not condone any act of indiscipline of this nature.
We also wish to notify the entire public that we will be willing to corporate with necessary agencies to curb act of this nature.
UNIVERSAL SCHOOL OF AVIATION says #NOtoRAPE

https://lailasnews.com/nigerian-feminist-nicky-ojiulor-in-trouble-for-selling-rape-video/

lalasticlala

Re: Nicky Ojiulor Sells, Circulates Rape Video, Lands In Trouble by stephleena(f): 2:11pm On Oct 05, 2018
"menists" don set trap for this one
Feminists-0
Menists_1

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nicky Ojiulor Sells, Circulates Rape Video, Lands In Trouble by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 05, 2018
LMAO. Most of them are broke online warriors.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicky Ojiulor Sells, Circulates Rape Video, Lands In Trouble by Tamarapetty(f): 2:26pm On Oct 05, 2018
Smh
Re: Nicky Ojiulor Sells, Circulates Rape Video, Lands In Trouble by ikeno(m): 2:28pm On Oct 05, 2018
someone that goes about selling rape video of a girl is not a feminist because she has no regard for female but a fraud

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nicky Ojiulor Sells, Circulates Rape Video, Lands In Trouble by Fierce11: 2:44pm On Oct 05, 2018
I did not read anything that relates to selling videos on her post.. Smh.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicky Ojiulor Sells, Circulates Rape Video, Lands In Trouble by dbos11(m): 2:52pm On Oct 05, 2018
Wetin concern the school with spreading of news
undecided

And even the girls deserved what they got

But the girl toto na out of this world ooo grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Nicky Ojiulor Sells, Circulates Rape Video, Lands In Trouble by vinzez: 3:42pm On Oct 05, 2018
I have not seen the video fa. How did you guys got it?
Re: Nicky Ojiulor Sells, Circulates Rape Video, Lands In Trouble by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 05, 2018
ikeno:
someone that goes about selling rape video of a minor is not a feminist because she has no regard for female but a fraud

The rape victim isn't under 18. What's the meaning of minor again?

2 Likes

Re: Nicky Ojiulor Sells, Circulates Rape Video, Lands In Trouble by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 05, 2018
The person handling the page should be arrested and flogged. How can a university staff spew this kind of Tokumbo English ?

The girl might as well be joking but maybe the guy has approached her before and she refused,hence the report.

NCAA abi whatever it is called released a statement saying the school isn't registered with NUC(another problem for the school).

They can't do anything. Worse ,she won't honour their drunken invitation.

2 Likes

Re: Nicky Ojiulor Sells, Circulates Rape Video, Lands In Trouble by ikeno(m): 4:46pm On Oct 05, 2018
Elder0001:

The rape victim isn't under 18. What's the meaning of minor again?
the initial post has been changed by the op and it said minor

1 Like

Re: Nicky Ojiulor Sells, Circulates Rape Video, Lands In Trouble by dessz(m): 5:32pm On Oct 05, 2018
Chai see school oh 'willing to *corporate* with...
Which is *been* shared
Rip English

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicky Ojiulor Sells, Circulates Rape Video, Lands In Trouble by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 05, 2018
A school that does not know when to use 'been' & being' correctly in sentences. Is that one a school

Meanwhile, NL seems to be the base of NVC (Naija Vaseline Crew)

I can't believe people could be so forced to leave even their hot emails on the threadangry
I'm not holier though,,,,I'm just modest a bit.

It wasn't even so hard getting the overhyped raped videos.

Abeg,,,,,,no PM no Emails,,,I av headachecheesy

5 Likes

Re: Nicky Ojiulor Sells, Circulates Rape Video, Lands In Trouble by izuch(m): 5:33pm On Oct 05, 2018
angry
Re: Nicky Ojiulor Sells, Circulates Rape Video, Lands In Trouble by BruncleZuma: 5:33pm On Oct 05, 2018
grin grin grin grin

So writing "feminist" on your Facebook, makes you an automatic feminist?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicky Ojiulor Sells, Circulates Rape Video, Lands In Trouble by Chisaedhor: 5:34pm On Oct 05, 2018
grin
Re: Nicky Ojiulor Sells, Circulates Rape Video, Lands In Trouble by Splasshhh(f): 5:34pm On Oct 05, 2018
What r we not going to see
Re: Nicky Ojiulor Sells, Circulates Rape Video, Lands In Trouble by AzizG550(m): 5:34pm On Oct 05, 2018
She for sell am to xvideos
Re: Nicky Ojiulor Sells, Circulates Rape Video, Lands In Trouble by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 05, 2018
angry

Re: Nicky Ojiulor Sells, Circulates Rape Video, Lands In Trouble by Naughtytboy: 5:35pm On Oct 05, 2018
Ladies is that how wide a pussy can be? I give up on girls
Re: Nicky Ojiulor Sells, Circulates Rape Video, Lands In Trouble by Masama: 5:36pm On Oct 05, 2018
Don't expect feminists to make smart decisions, they can't think right

2 Likes

Re: Nicky Ojiulor Sells, Circulates Rape Video, Lands In Trouble by Bolustical: 5:36pm On Oct 05, 2018
Ok
Re: Nicky Ojiulor Sells, Circulates Rape Video, Lands In Trouble by richard1994(m): 5:36pm On Oct 05, 2018
vinzez:
I have not seen the video fa. How did you guys got it?
oya send 10k 4 the video

1 Like

Re: Nicky Ojiulor Sells, Circulates Rape Video, Lands In Trouble by SamOgasco(m): 5:37pm On Oct 05, 2018
Is that all?
Re: Nicky Ojiulor Sells, Circulates Rape Video, Lands In Trouble by sacx: 5:37pm On Oct 05, 2018
I guess their students are not allowed to have a private life while studying.
Re: Nicky Ojiulor Sells, Circulates Rape Video, Lands In Trouble by Originality007: 5:38pm On Oct 05, 2018
up till now, i never see the video. any link to see the video
Re: Nicky Ojiulor Sells, Circulates Rape Video, Lands In Trouble by GentleMoney: 5:38pm On Oct 05, 2018
Re: Nicky Ojiulor Sells, Circulates Rape Video, Lands In Trouble by bantudra: 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2018
stvpid woman...sharing it will only motivate more mad men....

4 Likes

Re: Nicky Ojiulor Sells, Circulates Rape Video, Lands In Trouble by BadiratT: 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2018
Search very well
Originality007:
up till now, i never see the video

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IMSU Student Killed By Armed Robbers (Graphic Photo) / CCTV Captures A Boy Stealing From A Woman's Car (video) / Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.