Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,420 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Female Corper Burnt After In Motor Accident While Travelling. Graphic Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Female Corper Burnt After In Motor Accident While Travelling. Graphic Photos (60341 Views)

Pelumi Nubi Involved In Accident While Driving By Road From London To Lagos / Professor Peter Maidoki And His Wife Die In Motor Accident (Graphic Photos) / Man Burnt To Death While Travelling From Bauchi To Jos(graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Corper Burnt After In Motor Accident While Travelling. Graphic Photos by alhassanyusuf29(m): 7:16pm On Oct 05, 2018
guy the only thing wai vex me na the toto I no see for picture, why the op come censure em undecided grin
OgogoroFreak:
Chai! It's like the thing touch her toto o... And na fine girl oh.
Re: Female Corper Burnt After In Motor Accident While Travelling. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 05, 2018
DrToche:
Why thanking Jesus that couldn't prevent the harm in the first place? Speed recovery tho..

But the rate peoples mind are bleeped up is disturbing.. Thanking a god u believed got your back and yet allowed this horrible stuff to happen...

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery

What do you gain from this rubbish you put up there. You are better off keeping quiet. There is no better way to understand this life than believing there is a God in heaven

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Corper Burnt After In Motor Accident While Travelling. Graphic Photos by Edoziesmart(m): 7:17pm On Oct 05, 2018
Get well soon
Re: Female Corper Burnt After In Motor Accident While Travelling. Graphic Photos by bujebudanu1(m): 7:17pm On Oct 05, 2018
Youth corpers.
Don't travel anyhow
Re: Female Corper Burnt After In Motor Accident While Travelling. Graphic Photos by Calers: 7:17pm On Oct 05, 2018
God will be with her.
Re: Female Corper Burnt After In Motor Accident While Travelling. Graphic Photos by Ategberoson(m): 7:19pm On Oct 05, 2018
thank God for your life but why can't this female corpers stay one place?

I know how I always resist my woman on unnecessary trip. Nigeria road and the bus that plight that road are nothing to write home about. stay one place and safe your parent the pain Biko

ladies make una dey advise una sef. we are tired of reading this news of female corper involving in an accident

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Corper Burnt After In Motor Accident While Travelling. Graphic Photos by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:21pm On Oct 05, 2018
Get well soon dear... I love your stand
Knowing that you will die one day but not in sorrows
May God heal you in a surprising way

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Burnt After In Motor Accident While Travelling. Graphic Photos by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 7:21pm On Oct 05, 2018
israelmao:
Thank God for your survival.I wish you speedy recovery.
Ayam not understanding o-o. You're thanking god yet god still allowed her to have accident.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Corper Burnt After In Motor Accident While Travelling. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 05, 2018
All those serving Nigeria will not go unpunished - Nnamdi kanu.

Nigeria is not worth dying for. Stop serving the zoo so that Chukwu Okike Abiama will protect you.
Re: Female Corper Burnt After In Motor Accident While Travelling. Graphic Photos by Toosure70: 7:22pm On Oct 05, 2018
You shall live to testify to HIS goodness. recover soon.
Re: Female Corper Burnt After In Motor Accident While Travelling. Graphic Photos by PythonDancer: 7:23pm On Oct 05, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
guy the only thing wai vex me na the toto I no see for picture, why the op come censure em undecided grin
You wan look burnt toto lipsrsealed
Re: Female Corper Burnt After In Motor Accident While Travelling. Graphic Photos by arabbunkum: 7:23pm On Oct 05, 2018
Jerusalem!

Re: Female Corper Burnt After In Motor Accident While Travelling. Graphic Photos by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 7:24pm On Oct 05, 2018
SURElee:
Thank God for life and thank God no be her face or chest region. Speedy recovery girl
Na for her to fix artificial bress Shap Shap naw
Re: Female Corper Burnt After In Motor Accident While Travelling. Graphic Photos by israelmao(m): 7:24pm On Oct 05, 2018
1stSonOfLucifer:

Ayam not understanding o-o. You're thanking god yet god still allowed her to have accident.

god?I am sure not this God.
Re: Female Corper Burnt After In Motor Accident While Travelling. Graphic Photos by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:26pm On Oct 05, 2018
[quote author=OgogoroFreak post=71810626]Chai! It's like the thing touch her toto o... And na fine girl oh.

Hmmmm.... People killing people.....
Must you joke about this?..... This is supposed to teach you a lesson that this human body can burn and has nothing to offer.... There is no pleasure in it

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Burnt After In Motor Accident While Travelling. Graphic Photos by madgoat(m): 7:27pm On Oct 05, 2018
Ifeanyi4491:
horrible....

grin grin i am imagining her anus and pussyhole being hot at the time.
Re: Female Corper Burnt After In Motor Accident While Travelling. Graphic Photos by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 7:28pm On Oct 05, 2018
israelmao:

god?I am sure not this God.
Oooh, capitalisation is your own problem abi?
Anyways, both god and God.

I meant god/God.
Re: Female Corper Burnt After In Motor Accident While Travelling. Graphic Photos by daben1(m): 7:33pm On Oct 05, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
Chai! It's like the thing touch her toto o... And na fine girl oh.
lol...
Re: Female Corper Burnt After In Motor Accident While Travelling. Graphic Photos by Azam101: 7:34pm On Oct 05, 2018
I wish her speedy recovery.
Re: Female Corper Burnt After In Motor Accident While Travelling. Graphic Photos by Zoroaster: 7:35pm On Oct 05, 2018
If your useless God really cared about you.. He won't even let you get burned

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Corper Burnt After In Motor Accident While Travelling. Graphic Photos by manee2(m): 7:35pm On Oct 05, 2018
PythonDancer:

Help me ask her o.
Jesus was probably in the other room with one angel and he had to finish with that angel before coming to save her . cheesy
So, Jesus came late . And she was half burnt .
She even said she’ll never die . Lmao !
Dindinrin
Pray for forgiveness
Re: Female Corper Burnt After In Motor Accident While Travelling. Graphic Photos by openmine(m): 7:36pm On Oct 05, 2018
Just imagine the irresponsible driver.....
Am a 150% sure that the driver was on top speed.....that's why he didn't see that parked truck....and am very sure that the passengers as usual kept mute or were dozing while he exhibited his "FAST10" in the night shocked

Please Avoid or reduce night journeys as much as possible!
This is because 97% of transport drivers get reckless simply because the roads are clear hence they start feeling like vin diesel or walker.....forgetting that trucks or cars are packed or broke down indiscriminately just by the side of the road!

Secondly,No matter what,never be in a hurry or pressured to go on a journey in a haste!
It might cost you your own life.....
For the lady,thank God for your life but be careful next time esp during night journeys!

Finally,Speed kills...Please caution your driver to be careful and watchful before and during your journey.....

Your life has no duplicate ohh!
Re: Female Corper Burnt After In Motor Accident While Travelling. Graphic Photos by Jabioro: 7:36pm On Oct 05, 2018
Very wicked fire indeed..by the what was the fire looking inside her honeypot.Sorry dear!
Re: Female Corper Burnt After In Motor Accident While Travelling. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 05, 2018
Thank God for your life
Re: Female Corper Burnt After In Motor Accident While Travelling. Graphic Photos by jbtobsyn(m): 7:41pm On Oct 05, 2018
PythonDancer:

Shut up and counter what he said .
You will die too ! Everybody will die !
Stop trying to blackmail him into not saying his mind !
God will laugh at his calamity? Who made the calamity befall her in the first place?
This one has been brainwashed beyond redemption. cheesy
I am free now. Some will say God exist but where was God when little children are being beheaded and used for sacrifices. Where was God when people are dying due to hunger and bokoharam?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Things I Learnt About Cross River State During My Service Year / What Do Nigerians In Malaysia Do For A Living? / 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.