Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Can A Church Be Under Occultic Powers? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can A Church Be Under Occultic Powers? (1313 Views)

Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ / Quenching The Rage Of Occultic Powers : Day 21 / Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Church Be Under Occultic Powers? by BigSarah(f): 7:52pm On Oct 05, 2018
If you are an atheist stay off, if you don't believe in metaphysical powers stay off too.

So many things have been going on In my church lately, I'm beginning to believe that the church is plagued with occultism a lot of events led to this my assertion ,it'll be too lengthy to share here.
I just wanna know is it possible?
Re: Can A Church Be Under Occultic Powers? by bossvinqualad25(m): 7:53pm On Oct 05, 2018
When u are in need of durable and quality cars u can always count on me to give you the best,for more information,check my signature
Re: Can A Church Be Under Occultic Powers? by BigSarah(f): 7:57pm On Oct 05, 2018
bossvinqualad25:
When u are in need of durable and quality cars u can always count on me to give you the best,for more information,check my signature

4 Likes

Re: Can A Church Be Under Occultic Powers? by hisgrace090: 8:01pm On Oct 05, 2018
It's posible!

1 Like

Re: Can A Church Be Under Occultic Powers? by BigSarah(f): 8:03pm On Oct 05, 2018
hisgrace090:
It's posible!

Poor Christianity

1 Like

Re: Can A Church Be Under Occultic Powers? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:05pm On Oct 05, 2018
Some of these new pastors opening church are not really called by God Almighty. Some of them use juju on their members to perform miracles.

If you see a true man of God and church. you will definitely know.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Church Be Under Occultic Powers? by esivue007(m): 8:30pm On Oct 05, 2018
BigSarah:

Poor Christianity
hi?

1 Like

Re: Can A Church Be Under Occultic Powers? by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:37pm On Oct 05, 2018
Which church?
Re: Can A Church Be Under Occultic Powers? by OShepherd: 3:45am On Oct 06, 2018
BigSarah:
If you are an atheist stay off, if you don't believe in metaphysical powers stay off too.

So many things have been going on In my church lately, I'm beginning to believe that the church is plagued with occultism a lot of events led to this my assertion ,it'll be too lengthy to share here.
Hmmm Sarah my dota; tell us more so one can have a clue. Ain't no mind readers here?
Re: Can A Church Be Under Occultic Powers? by BigSarah(f): 5:41am On Oct 06, 2018
OShepherd:

Hmmm Sarah my dota; tell us more so one can have a clue. Ain't no mind readers here?

I'll create another thread, but it'll be lengthy, I'm a writer.
Re: Can A Church Be Under Occultic Powers? by BigSarah(f): 5:42am On Oct 06, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Some of these new pastors opening church are not really called by God Almighty. Some of them use juju on their members to perform miracles.

This church isn't new 23+
Re: Can A Church Be Under Occultic Powers? by BigSarah(f): 5:42am On Oct 06, 2018
PresidentAtiku:
Which church?

Can't share here
Re: Can A Church Be Under Occultic Powers? by esivue007(m): 7:52am On Oct 06, 2018
BigSarah:

Can't share here
hi girlie?
Re: Can A Church Be Under Occultic Powers? by Bukolar1(f): 8:06am On Oct 06, 2018
Yes, some pastors use charms, Juju etc
Re: Can A Church Be Under Occultic Powers? by babytoun: 9:59am On Oct 06, 2018
Jesus was baptised and God spoke from heaven "this is my beloved son in whom I am well pleased "

some verses down the line this same Jesus is being tempted by the devil privately to bow and worship so that he can receive power and glory .

summary
1. Many of these pastors are not called ...and if God has not called the man he will seek power from other sources

2. Even those that are called by God receive tempting offers from the devil every now and then ...these offers are fame,money and power....I don't have to tell you many formerly genuine ones have fallen for this

3 Likes

Re: Can A Church Be Under Occultic Powers? by Fai69: 5:26am On Dec 18, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Amen, try the spirit by the spirit and you will know which one is the truth..
Re: Can A Church Be Under Occultic Powers? by Fai69: 5:31am On Dec 18, 2018
hisgrace090:
It's posible!
I've been to a church years ago. The pastor left because he fell from Grace. He has started preaching again. I pray he is walking upright now.

But, yes it is possible. If a person or people are not delivered they will follow the wrong ministry. All, are called but few are chosen. You have to know him for yourself.

You must pray and be able to discern him for yourself. Alot of people are looking for signs. But, the word , glory, and his presence is what we need.

1 Like

Re: Can A Church Be Under Occultic Powers? by juitar(m): 8:51pm On Feb 07, 2021
BigSarah:

Sometimes a Church can be under occultic influence, they dictate what they want in the house of God, if the minister in charge is not ok with their decision, they request that they change the man of God. These people are wealthy and highly influential. But I just wonder why some of these occults still cover up with Christianity, as in why do they still go to Church when they are still in one fraternity or the other.

1 Like

Re: Can A Church Be Under Occultic Powers? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 07, 2021
BigSarah:

Can't share here
Off course,there are tools that occultists use but Gods can't be.

(1) (Reply)

2024 Prophecies Of Apostle Dr. Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu / Is Religion Holding Nigeria Backwards? / Is Hell Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.