Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

World Teachers,day Sec Unfortunate And Fortunate Experience - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / World Teachers,day Sec Unfortunate And Fortunate Experience (370 Views)

World Teachers Day 2020 - How Do You Relate With Your Teacher Now? / World Teachers' Day - Share Your Experiences With Your Favourite/worst Teacher / World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Teachers,day Sec Unfortunate And Fortunate Experience by YhungPablo(m): 10:29pm On Oct 05, 2018
So when I was in secondary skul. Some youth corpers were posted to teach French in my school.. those ladies(slay queens) one looks like Nina. Asked all of us to stand up.. I wasn't standing right. Unknown to me she came besides me and gave me the loudest slap that my enemy in class was pitying me. I wish I should just kill her that day.. she humiliate me with the slap.
Re: World Teachers,day Sec Unfortunate And Fortunate Experience by DavidEsq(m): 10:31pm On Oct 05, 2018
YhungPablo:
So when I was in secondary skul. Some youth corpers were posted to teach French in my school.. those ladies(slay queens) one looks like Nina. Asked all of us to stand up.. I wasn't standing right. Unknown to me she came besides me and gave me the loudest slap that my enemy in class was pitying me. I wish I should just kill her that day.. she humiliate me with the slap.
grin
Re: World Teachers,day Sec Unfortunate And Fortunate Experience by YhungPablo(m): 10:34pm On Oct 05, 2018
Second experience. I was at the back of the class with one girl. so the math teacher was teaching us maths. And I happens to not be focusing.. was busy gisting with the girl.. that's how the math teachers caught us.. he was like and these two olodo peoples don't know maths oo.. Naso I reply him say I no be Olodo o.. in vex say make me and d girl carry ourselves come knee down. Sey he go flog hell out of us.. I was mad scared.. he sent like 3 people to go and look for cane.. omo I don give up that day.. because I don dey collect sweaters to dust cane.. after Dem no find cane . The teacher went to look for it. it don finish Today.. I was thinking of running away from the skul dat day... After he eventually see cane.. to my surprise he said we should go and sit down. The happiest day of my life in skul...( If all teachers fall sick maths teacher will never fall sick)
Re: World Teachers,day Sec Unfortunate And Fortunate Experience by YhungPablo(m): 10:39pm On Oct 05, 2018
Third experience.. I was in exam Hall writing waec English dat day. The first part.. we did it we'll. So part B. The proprietress of my school approach me before exam start and be like give me the expo in ur hand.. I was dumbfold...I insisted I wasn't with phone . Meanwhile I was with it... I couldn't use the phone then sha...
Re: World Teachers,day Sec Unfortunate And Fortunate Experience by YhungPablo(m): 10:41pm On Oct 05, 2018
DavidEsq:

grin
lol. I wish God will make me and I reconcile again. I wanna bless her with amadioh for the slap sad

(1) (Reply)

Schooling In Benin Republic Universities- Connect Here / Grant Cardone 7 Premium Courses Dropbox Download Link. / 96 Years Old Woman Scores 98% In Literacy Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.