Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Missing Army General: Tension As Govt Evacuates 383 Taraba Students From Unijos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Missing Army General: Tension As Govt Evacuates 383 Taraba Students From Unijos (1038 Views)

Kaduna Govt Evacuates Scholarship Beneficiaries In Sudan / Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) / End In Sight For ASUU Strike As Govt, Union Agree On Seven Areas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Army General: Tension As Govt Evacuates 383 Taraba Students From Unijos by Lizzysamuel(f): 6:51am On Oct 06, 2018
A total of 383 indigenes of Taraba state studying in the University of Jos have been evacuated by the state government and reunited with their families.

The action according to the special adviser to Governor Ishaku on Student Affairs, Samson Tor-Musa followed outcry by the students over their safety in the institution when renewed killings claimed the life of a student.

According to him, the discovery of the car belonging to the missing retd Army General in Jos, led to the escalation of tension into the University.

He said... Continue reading https://zenithnaija.com/missing-army-general-tension-as-govt-evacuates-383-taraba-students-from-unijos/
Re: Missing Army General: Tension As Govt Evacuates 383 Taraba Students From Unijos by BoboKush(m): 7:08am On Oct 06, 2018
When. Buhari Boyz go arrive eh
Re: Missing Army General: Tension As Govt Evacuates 383 Taraba Students From Unijos by legwa10(m): 8:40am On Oct 06, 2018
you want to kill this country, God have mercy on us
Re: Missing Army General: Tension As Govt Evacuates 383 Taraba Students From Unijos by Etteanna: 12:33am On Oct 07, 2018
my people don run. and see me I apply uj kai just see the way they want to end jos very bad instead of declaring state of emergency you see normal guards pretending to protect the students

(1) (Reply)

This Is Irregular But I Can See Regularity, Test Your Insight Here (mr Shape) / Apply For 2019 Nigerian Agip Oil Company Scholarships For Nigerians / Resumption: Education Minister Disowns Press Release On Resumption Of Schools In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.