Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

General Enquires Uk Visa Md/ceo And Self Employed People - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Enquires Uk Visa Md/ceo And Self Employed People (4245 Views)

Enugu Airport Runway Death Trap - MD. OAS Helicopters / Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? / General New Zealand Student Enquires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

General Enquires Uk Visa Md/ceo And Self Employed People by mssiah(m): 3:50pm On Jul 11, 2010
Hi,

I am an MD/CEO and also a self employed person.I have started this thread because I have realised that MD/CEO or self employed people do not understand what document they need to send to obtain a UK VISA.
If you are the MD/CEO it is important that you do not submit your company account or your company tax clearance alone when applying for a VISA.This is because a Limited Liability company is a person on its own.If you earn income from your company it is advisable that you pay yourself a salary and this should reflect in your personal account .Also it is important to note that you have to pay tax and your company tax clearance does not cover your tax obligation.

For individual who are MD/CEO to apply for a UK VISA you need to submit the below details.For Soleproprietor it is slight different although it advisable your follow the same approach.For a sole proprietor you need to pay tax on your business alone because the tax covers your tax obligation

1.Letter of Incorporation
2.Letter of Introduction stating what your company does,your role in the company and your monthly salary.
3.Payslips
4.Particulars of directors
5.Personal account not company account (If you must submit account company account also submit your personal account)
6.Memorandum of association
7.You may submit your company tax clearance certificate
Re: General Enquires Uk Visa Md/ceo And Self Employed People by adexchamp(m): 12:02pm On Jul 12, 2010
Thanks for your anticipated efforts
Re: General Enquires Uk Visa Md/ceo And Self Employed People by Secservt(m): 9:40am On Jun 15, 2019
Hi,
Thanks for all this information . How current is the policy regarding this ?
Am self employed as well with a sole proprietorship
I mostly use my corporate account and seldom my personal account except for some transfers.
How would you suggest I proceed , and my wife is a first timer with a new passport am wondering if this could work this summer
Cheers
Re: General Enquires Uk Visa Md/ceo And Self Employed People by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 23, 2021
mssiah:
Hi,

I am an MD/CEO and also a self employed person.I have started this thread because I have realised that MD/CEO or self employed people do not understand what document they need to send to obtain a UK VISA.
If you are the MD/CEO it is important that you do not submit your company account or your company tax clearance alone when applying for a VISA.This is because a Limited Liability company is a person on its own.If you earn income from your company it is advisable that you pay yourself a salary and this should reflect in your personal account .Also it is important to note that you have to pay tax and your company tax clearance does not cover your tax obligation.

For individual who are MD/CEO to apply for a UK VISA you need to submit the below details.For Soleproprietor it is slight different although it advisable your follow the same approach.For a sole proprietor you need to pay tax on your business alone because the tax covers your tax obligation

1.Letter of Incorporation
2.Letter of Introduction stating what your company does,your role in the company and your monthly salary.
3.Payslips
4.Particulars of directors
5.Personal account not company account (If you must submit account company account also submit your personal account)
6.Memorandum of association
7.You may submit your company tax clearance certificate

Please I'm a self employed with registered limited company but I'm operating my business with my personal account I have not open my company account, Please can I use my personal account which I used to received a payment from customer to apply ?

(1) (Reply)

Advice About Which Country To Migrant To As A Youth For Legal Hustling / Pictures Of Halden Prison In Norway. / Mother Of Boy Who Flies Arik Air Plane On Tyre From Benin To Lagos Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.