Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,992 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

8 South African Policemen Arrested For Torturing And Killing Of Nigerian Man - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 8 South African Policemen Arrested For Torturing And Killing Of Nigerian Man (15943 Views)

Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra / Lady Arrested For Torturing, Circulating Nude Video Of Husband's Mistress(Pics) / Couple Arrested For Torturing And Chaining 11-Year-Old Girl In Toilet In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 South African Policemen Arrested For Torturing And Killing Of Nigerian Man by LordCenturion(m): 7:57am On Oct 06, 2018
If you Can Remember how One Ibrahim Olamilekan Badmus who was suffocated by South African Police Last years 10th of October 2017 at Vanderbijlpark, South Africa. I can't find the link on Nairaland anymore, but you can get it on the link below :

http://www.punchng.com/25-year-old-nigerian-killed-in-south-africa/

Eight police officers have been arrested for the October 2017 torture and murder of Nigerian national Ibrahim Olamilekan Badmus, the Independent Police Investigative Directorate (IPID) said on Friday.

The officers - two women and six men - were arrested on Friday, IPID spokesperson Moses Dlamini said.
Dlamini said Badmus, 25, was allegedly killed when the officers interrogated and suffocated him on October 10, 2017, in Vanderbijlpark.

"According to the police, they had found drugs on the deceased, but this was a false story to cover up the torture and murder of the deceased.

"There was a huge outcry from the Nigerian community when the death was discovered. At the time, the police also alleged that they were attacked by 'drug dealers'," he said.

Dlamini said IPID investigators had probed the matter amid a lot of "hostility" from some members of the South African Police Service.

He said two pathologists who conducted the post-mortem confirmed that the deceased had indeed been tortured.

"The docket was referred to the Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP) for prosecution and the DPP decided that the eight suspects be charged for murder and torture."

The officers will appear in the Vanderbijlpark Magistrate's Court on Monday.

Source : https://m.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/8-cops-arrested-charged-with-torturing-and-killing-nigerian-man-20181005

3 Likes

Re: 8 South African Policemen Arrested For Torturing And Killing Of Nigerian Man by freeborn76(m): 12:29pm On Oct 06, 2018
ok

1 Like

Re: 8 South African Policemen Arrested For Torturing And Killing Of Nigerian Man by Bolustical: 12:29pm On Oct 06, 2018
We blacks are so inhumane towards ourselves. We're so envious of ourselves and can go to length pulling each other down.

I am yet to see French men complaining about how Britons 'steal' their women in marriage and vice versa.

However, here in Africa, you see South Africans, Kenyans, Cameroonians crying about how Nigerians are taking their women.

I just hope justice is duly served.

Same South Africans Nigeria gave scholarships.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 8 South African Policemen Arrested For Torturing And Killing Of Nigerian Man by Bolustical: 12:30pm On Oct 06, 2018
Hmmm
Re: 8 South African Policemen Arrested For Torturing And Killing Of Nigerian Man by Mizwisdom(f): 12:30pm On Oct 06, 2018
Creeps

Need books?
Contact me via orderbooksng@gmail.com
Re: 8 South African Policemen Arrested For Torturing And Killing Of Nigerian Man by VPWebDesigner: 12:30pm On Oct 06, 2018
sirabu:

This Telemundo is called the season of the wizards.

Director Wike as god father to Tambuwal.
Producer Wike as financiers of the PDP wizards school.

Good wizard according to the director Tambuwal.

1st wizard of the order Saraki as evil genius.

2nd wizard of the order Kwankaso as necessary evil.

3rd wizard of the order Atiku as greedy evil man.

4th wizard of the order David mark as military cultists.

Grand wizardry of the night O.Obasonjo as Ogoni cultists

Marketed by IPOB PIGS. Blind followers.

Distributed by; Cocaine Pusher's, Looters, Yahoo Boys,Armed Robbers, Bunkerers , Human Trafficker's, Ritualists, Cultists, Boko Haram Sponsors, Shia Sponsors, Fake C.A.N . Drug Baron's and Witches.

About the drama, there was a country besieged by evil wizards, holy men in the day, evil men at night was their deceits. They are planning to seize the country back from a few Good Men. But in other to do that they must contest for the most evil among themselves. In this drama Devil himself is also a spectator.

Dry!!!

If you need a website, check my signature No advance payment required.

10 Likes

Re: 8 South African Policemen Arrested For Torturing And Killing Of Nigerian Man by mabaz(m): 12:30pm On Oct 06, 2018
Xenophobia

1 Like

Re: 8 South African Policemen Arrested For Torturing And Killing Of Nigerian Man by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 06, 2018
It will not deter them from killing more nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: 8 South African Policemen Arrested For Torturing And Killing Of Nigerian Man by FMary(m): 12:30pm On Oct 06, 2018
Q
Re: 8 South African Policemen Arrested For Torturing And Killing Of Nigerian Man by Nizguy(m): 12:31pm On Oct 06, 2018
justice has surely prevailed

1 Like

Re: 8 South African Policemen Arrested For Torturing And Killing Of Nigerian Man by princesavo(m): 12:31pm On Oct 06, 2018
justice
Re: 8 South African Policemen Arrested For Torturing And Killing Of Nigerian Man by xbernardx(m): 12:31pm On Oct 06, 2018
Na today? This is just one out of so many, they are ungrateful cows deserving to be rustled back to captivity (South Africans)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 South African Policemen Arrested For Torturing And Killing Of Nigerian Man by Princedapace(m): 12:31pm On Oct 06, 2018
A country that works.. Check my profile and read my thread on how I earn money online.. U maybe interested in my training.

1 Like

Re: 8 South African Policemen Arrested For Torturing And Killing Of Nigerian Man by wink2015(m): 12:32pm On Oct 06, 2018
Nigeria and a few african countries fought for the dismantling of Apartheid.

After the fall of apartheid in South Africa with the subsequent release of Late Nelson Madela from prison after decades of imprisonment by white rascist leadership in south africa. Nelson Mandela later became President of South Africa.

The good people of South Africa especially the poor blacks in township like Sowetho and some other black neighbourhood turned their back on the mouth that feed them.

It is now a daily pre-occupation among south africa police to be on the look out for Nigerians and other black immigrant in their midst and get them killed.

IS THIS THE SOUTH AFRICA SUNNY OKOSUN USE MUSIC TO FIGHT FOR?

IS THIS THE SOUTH AFRICA SAM NUJOMA FOUGHT FOR THEIR FREEDOM?

7 Likes

Re: 8 South African Policemen Arrested For Torturing And Killing Of Nigerian Man by FisifunKododada: 12:33pm On Oct 06, 2018
Hope justice is served
Re: 8 South African Policemen Arrested For Torturing And Killing Of Nigerian Man by BabaJideAFONJA(f): 12:33pm On Oct 06, 2018
Re: 8 South African Policemen Arrested For Torturing And Killing Of Nigerian Man by cbrass(m): 12:45pm On Oct 06, 2018
Can Nigerians just make use of their brain and leave this country foe Gods sake

1 Like

Re: 8 South African Policemen Arrested For Torturing And Killing Of Nigerian Man by Nine11: 12:46pm On Oct 06, 2018
Ok
Re: 8 South African Policemen Arrested For Torturing And Killing Of Nigerian Man by ipobarecriminals: 12:54pm On Oct 06, 2018
sad God will NOT SLEEP
Re: 8 South African Policemen Arrested For Torturing And Killing Of Nigerian Man by HarryDuce(m): 12:59pm On Oct 06, 2018
Bolustical:
We blacks are so inhumane towards ourselves. We're so envious of ourselves and can go to length pulling each other down.

I am yet to see French men complaining about how Britons 'steal' their women in marriage and vice versa.

However, here in Africa, you see South Africans, Kenyans, Cameroonians crying about how Nigerians are taking their women.

The French and Britons don't talk like this about each other either. South Africa also offer scholarships to Nigerians. Condemn the crime and stop talking about how inhumane blacks are. The Germans and Russians and Americans didn't consider their humanity when they were humiliating their victims.

9 Likes

Re: 8 South African Policemen Arrested For Torturing And Killing Of Nigerian Man by Franzinni: 1:02pm On Oct 06, 2018
Sirabu is an animal...

A degenerate buhari lap dog

If you are wondering who sirabu is just look for the most stewpid and un- intelligent comment on this thread then check the name of the poster.... You will find a BMC disabled zombie!

Hint the mumu is a couple of post above me

Dan akuya kawai

3 Likes

Re: 8 South African Policemen Arrested For Torturing And Killing Of Nigerian Man by zombieTRACKER: 1:03pm On Oct 06, 2018
While Nigerians online especially on the forum are calling for more killings of their fellow countrymen...

What a country

1 Like

Re: 8 South African Policemen Arrested For Torturing And Killing Of Nigerian Man by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 06, 2018
Omobaomega:
May justice prevail.
Well.. I'm FTC. Celebrate with me y'all.

I sell home and office furnitures.
Office chair and table, dinning set, center
table, tv stand, bar stool, workstation etc. Call
or Whatsapp on 08165618646.

Re: 8 South African Policemen Arrested For Torturing And Killing Of Nigerian Man by SadMemories(m): 1:19pm On Oct 06, 2018
[quote author=sirabu post=71833732]

Distributed by; Cocaine Pusher's, Looters, Yahoo Boys,Armed Robbers, Bunkerers , Human Trafficker's, Ritualists, Cultists, Boko Haram Sponsors, Shia Sponsors, Fake C.A.N . Drug Baron's and Witches.

About the drama, there was a country besieged by evil wizards, holy men in the day, evil men at night was their deceits. NIGERIA DON'T FALL THE LIES OF ALL THESE APC FROGS TO PAINT PDP EVIL WHEN BUHARI HIMSELF IS WORSE THAN A DEMON.

2 Likes

Re: 8 South African Policemen Arrested For Torturing And Killing Of Nigerian Man by mradonis(m): 1:20pm On Oct 06, 2018
Ohhhh what a wasted child. I weep for who ever brought you to this planet.
Is really beats my imagination how someone who claims to be human still reason this way. O Lord why do I ve to be Tagged a Nigerian with these set on psychos
sirabu:

About the drama, there was a country besieged by evil wizards, holy men in the day, evil men at night was their deceits. They are planning to seize the country back from a few Good Men. But in other to do that they must contest for the most evil among themselves. In this drama Devil himself is also a spectator.

4 Likes

Re: 8 South African Policemen Arrested For Torturing And Killing Of Nigerian Man by Classictee89(m): 1:21pm On Oct 06, 2018
Justice must prevail.
Check my signature.
Re: 8 South African Policemen Arrested For Torturing And Killing Of Nigerian Man by theoldpretender(m): 1:26pm On Oct 06, 2018
Bolustical:

True, but the French and British food fight is of epic proportions.

Recently some French people were grumbling about the number of English Loan words in their language
Re: 8 South African Policemen Arrested For Torturing And Killing Of Nigerian Man by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 06, 2018
HarryDuce:
French and Britons don't talk like this about each other also. South Africa also offer Nigerians scholarship. Condemn the crime and stop talking about how inhumane blacks are. The Germans and Russians and Americans didn't consider their humanity when they were humiliating their victims.

Don't mind there idiots. Many of us live in peace in south Africa because we abide by the law and work well with the locals. They don't know how much whites hate each other all over the world. Go to South Africa and see Dutch and Anglo hate for each other, not talk of how they resent Russians.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill YPP Ward Chairman, Ifeanyi Desmond Uche In Imo (Photo) / Kano Court Rejects Singer’s Blasphemy Appeal, Says Sharia Law Is Constitutional / Suspected Herdsmen Kidnap Five In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.