Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Billionaire Daughter, DJ Cuppy Switch To Puff Puff Hairstyle (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Billionaire Daughter, DJ Cuppy Switch To Puff Puff Hairstyle (photos) (1733 Views)

"I De Groom My Dada!" - Olamide Baddo Flaunts Hairstyle (PHOTOS) / Jidenna Shows Off His New Braided Hairstyle (photos) / Ice Prince Flaunts His New Hairstyle (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billionaire Daughter, DJ Cuppy Switch To Puff Puff Hairstyle (photos) by dabrin: 8:45am On Oct 06, 2018
Popular Nigerian Dj, Cuppy Otedola switched her looks for a simpler cute hairdo for her media walkabout to promote her latest song with Skuki named Werk.

News via Gistmore :: http://gistmore.com/billionaire-daughter-dj-cuppy-switch-puff-puff-hairstyle-photos

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Billionaire Daughter, DJ Cuppy Switch To Puff Puff Hairstyle (photos) by dabrin: 8:45am On Oct 06, 2018

Re: Billionaire Daughter, DJ Cuppy Switch To Puff Puff Hairstyle (photos) by Deltayankeeboi: 9:22am On Oct 06, 2018
Somebody fixes a new hair, so how the fvck is that newsworthy?

What is really the problem of you bloggers, if you can't blog, why not go and get yourself another hustle. Is it by force to be a blogger?

If Linda Ikeji started her blog like this, do you think she would have made 500M to buy a mansion in Banana Island??

If it were to be another celebrity that was involved in her babymama saga during her time, Linda would have found out firsthand who the babydaddy was.

But no, you fake bloggers could not do anything until she revealed the babydaddy herself. Everything is copy and paste with you guys. No professional content.

RIP to blogging in Nigeria.
Re: Billionaire Daughter, DJ Cuppy Switch To Puff Puff Hairstyle (photos) by falcon01: 9:30am On Oct 06, 2018
Re: Billionaire Daughter, DJ Cuppy Switch To Puff Puff Hairstyle (photos) by falcon01: 9:30am On Oct 06, 2018
@Deltayankeeboi
Nigerias no sabi anything
Politics 0
Education 0
Blogging 0
Religion 0
Science 0
Anything wey naija dey do dem no sabi am
Re: Billionaire Daughter, DJ Cuppy Switch To Puff Puff Hairstyle (photos) by Waakanda: 10:11am On Oct 06, 2018
Only the first photo passed the appearance test cool
Re: Billionaire Daughter, DJ Cuppy Switch To Puff Puff Hairstyle (photos) by Simbaz(m): 10:17am On Oct 06, 2018
cry what are my eyes seeing, shocked she looks like a ghost that has come to torment my soul

I want a verified Nigerian AdSense account to buy
Re: Billionaire Daughter, DJ Cuppy Switch To Puff Puff Hairstyle (photos) by itspzpics(m): 6:18pm On Oct 06, 2018
cheesy wink cheesy wink

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Ambode Allegedly Bought Mansions For Mercy Aigbe And Toke Makinwa - Details / See Wha This Very Pretty Lady Did To This Handsome Guy Because Of Money...god Pl / Checkout Akpororo's Priceless Reaction To Funke Akindele Welcoming Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.