Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,460 members, 7,846,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:24 AM

Admission And Visa Application To Flight Schools In US And Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Admission And Visa Application To Flight Schools In US And Canada (583 Views)

Study In Brazil: Admissions And Visa Procedures / Let’s Talk About Croatia Work Permit And Visa Application. / Advice On France Student Admission And Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Admission And Visa Application To Flight Schools In US And Canada by yacha77: 11:17am On Oct 06, 2018
Hello,

I hope this is not considered a duplicate topic as I've searched and read student visa topics for Canada and USA but could not find information for flight school admission and visa application . The information is helpful but I think we need to connect here as the order is filled with Uni stuffs and flight school is a little bit different. So please aviators let's met here and help ourselves.

Let me shoot with my concerns. Firstly we need to hear from people who have gone for interviews and the challenges faced especially for Canada , recommend flight schools from your experience , dos and don't. I would love to meet someone with first hand experience with Canada flight schools because even agent ain't got nothing to say. Thanks guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Admission And Visa Application To Flight Schools In US And Canada by justwise(m): 11:49am On Oct 06, 2018
yacha77:
Hello,

I hope this is not considered a duplicate topic as I've searched and read student visa topics for Canada and USA but could not find information for flight school admission and visa application . The information is helpful but I think we need to connect here as the order is filled with Uni stuffs and flight school is a little bit different. So please aviators let's met here and help ourselves.

Let me shoot with my concerns. Firstly we need to hear from people who have gone for interviews and the challenges faced especially for Canada , recommend flight schools from your experience , dos and don't. I would love to meet someone with first hand experience with Canada flight schools because even agent ain't got nothing to say. Thanks guys

It's, post your question in any of those two threads or both, admission process is the same and the same with visa application.

(1)

Hurricane Michael Has Damaged Or Destroyed About 10% Of US F-22 Raptor Fighters / Plane Flies Past Its Destination After The Pilot 'falls Asleep In The Cockpit ' / Nigerian Road Safety Officer Drunk And Driving Hits A G Wagon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.