Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,168 members, 7,849,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:46 AM

Are You Tired Of Making Wrong Football Predictions? I Will Teach You What I Know - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Are You Tired Of Making Wrong Football Predictions? I Will Teach You What I Know (426 Views)

‘Now I Know Who I Am’: Giannis Antetokounmpo Makes An Epic First Trip Home . / Today Sure 5odds Football Predictions With Bet9ja Booking Number / Win Today - Free Football Predictions And Betting Tips For Today, 100℅ Winning. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Tired Of Making Wrong Football Predictions? I Will Teach You What I Know by jaysoccer: 12:53pm On Oct 06, 2018
this is intended to guide those who are actually trying to predict football matches on weekends and end up frustrated... i have actually learnt a few important things from my friends who have worked and had a few experience with bookies over the years and first thing i would let you know is you have been doing it all wrong... there is no mathematics and form of teams does not really matter the bookmakers almost already know what team stand a high chance of winning weeks before the match... and good news is that you can spot the teams just like the bookmakers without even ever hearing of them before or knowing their names just follow the link on this picture below or visit my signature to head over and learn about this trick i have been using. i know you will be excited about this it will greatly improve how you see the bookmakers and appreciate knowledge.

(1) (Reply)

Ballon D'or Poll Disappears After Messi Goes Top / 14 Years Ago Today Lionel Messi Made His Debut / FC Barcelona Unveils The Latest Developments Of Espai Barça

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.