Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

How I Made My First 150k Just Interviewing A Millionaire - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How I Made My First 150k Just Interviewing A Millionaire (557 Views)

After Interviewing 493 Poultry Farmers... I Reveal Poultry Money Making Secrets / Become A Millionaire With BTC / You Can Still Become A Millionaire From Crypto Currency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Made My First 150k Just Interviewing A Millionaire by dunamis17(m): 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2018
For security reasons he asked me not to disclose his identity and I won't do that in this post,

but mehn I didn't believe that just spending 1hr talking to a person could generate you 5 figures in less than 30 days!

I bet you this meeting actually changed my financial life

Its not every day you get to meet a millionaire dish out some of his money making secrets to you

you must be frigging lucky

But before I tell you about the things he shared with me

let me tell you how I got this golden opportunity in the first place

If you've ever been seriously broke before you can relate to this

:before I started making my first 100k online,

my monthly salary was just 30k ,you can imagine how small it is when you have to pay your bills

pay house rent ,even feed yourself .

you have nothing left with you to live the kind of life you want,

live in the kind of house you want to,eat the kind of food you want,

go to the kind of places you want to go and even date the kind of girl you want to date lol?

It really sucks to be poor ,don't deceive yourself you are not happy

and you need to make more money to change that so I told my self

So out of frustration and desperation to change my situation

I started searching online how to make money off the internet since it was the talk of every seminar I went to those days,

after spending a week doing some searching

I finally met one guy online his work was really unique and he was claiming to be making 6-7 figures online

and in my mind every body claims to be making that kind of money these days,wetin we never see?

But I needed results and I was willing to take some risks

I didn't really care at this time who he was

,I just wanted to know if this guy can make me money

So I emailed him and to my surprise I got a response immediately,

lol God really favored me
So we scheduled a 1hr meeting in a nice eatery

anyways I was lucky to get his attention because it was his birthday. Mehn that was just some serious favour or luck I don't know

So back to the meeting

we finally agreed to meet in a nice eatery , dressed like it was my wedding day lol

money good sha.
I even offered to pay for his meal to show you how serious I was

he turned down the offer and mehn I realized that this guy was really a millionaire I felt cold lol

Anyways his opening question was this

What if I show you how to make a million naira with nothing more

but your phone and laptop and with almost zero naira as start up capital?

I couldn't believe what I was hearing I just kept calm and listened to him,like my life depended on it and it sure did

In My 1hr interview with him he showed me how to do this
�����

HOW TO PRINT MONEY OUT OF AIR with just your phone and laptop just doing a simple task for 2 hours daily

HOW TO SELL INFORMATION to people and make a killing 6-7 figures in less than 4 months

SECRET FACEBOOK MARKETING FORMULA that will show your business to thousands of persons that will beg to buy from you

30 HOT INTERNET MARKET IN Nigeria that will make you nothing less than 500k in 30days

HOW TO BUILD A WEBSITE in less than an hour

MARKETING SECRETS that will make people beg to buy your product every single frigging month

I learnt lot a I got started right away and in just less than 29 days I received more than 50

orders for a product worth N1600 that I literally spent nothing but time to create

I have compiled all this information in an ebook for just N3000

some of the persons that bought this from me even said

it's worth N15000 and yes I agree with them,

BUT AM ONLY GIVING THIS OUT FOR JUST N3000 TO THE FIRST 10 PERSONS THAT WILL ORDER THIS PRODUCT NOW!

Here's how to order

Step 1: pay N3000 into AJARI GODSTIME OKEOGHENE UBA BANK ACCT NO 2068511568

STEP 2:send an SMS or whatsapp to 08154613560 including your name, teller number amount paid phone number and email address

Upon receipt of your payment your package will be delivered to your email address in less than 24hrs

we have so many orders coming in but in less than 24hrs you will get it delivered to your email address

MY 30 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
I am giving a 30 days iron clad money back guarantee to all those who order for this package, apply the strategies in this eBook and did not see any meaningful result,

I WILL REFUND YOU YOUR MONEY 100% without asking you any question

Call 0815461360 now to order your copy and achieve the same 5 figures I achieved in less than 30 days

or even better,by just doing everything I will show you

Special bonus include

HOW TO MAKE A SIMPLE 3d EBOOK COVER,video course valued at (N5000)

Create a website (N5000)

Set up a highly converting sales page ( video course value at N6000)

Internet marketing hack worth (N3000)

All for just N3000 for the first 10 persons to order for this ebook now
Take action now

1 Like

Re: How I Made My First 150k Just Interviewing A Millionaire by Hunry: 7:31pm On Oct 07, 2018
you should have told us you plan to make 150k by selling your eBook.

3 Likes

Re: How I Made My First 150k Just Interviewing A Millionaire by JacksonD7: 7:15am On Oct 08, 2018
Hunry:
you should have told us you plan to make 150k by selling your eBook.

Hahahaha

Man's rolling on the floor.

2 Likes

Re: How I Made My First 150k Just Interviewing A Millionaire by nathanD: 9:34am On Oct 08, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]wtf

(1) (Reply)

You Don't Want To Miss This Life Changing Rare Opportunity. Food For All Nations / m / Free Money Making App.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.